Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle] Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle]   Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle] EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 12:06

Lightkit stumbled around the barn, sneaking out of the barn. His pelt matched the hay around him. The kit began to explore the new territory, laughing as a moth landed on him for a split second before realizing what it was on and leaving. He chased after it, out of sight in the tall grass.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Wed 1 Jun 2016 - 7:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle]   Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle] EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 7:28

Le bump cause I want to use him)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Characters : Nettlespike, Turtleshell, Skybreeze, Streak
Clan/Rank : Hell's 2nd in command
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle]   Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 7:05

Streak was on a pillar on supporting the roof, watching the kit. 'Well well well, a new rouge to be just wandered into a trap' he thought with a smirk, he planned out what he was going to do in his head.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle]   Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 7:07

Lightkit stood in the grass, his eyes narrowed against the sun to see the odd silhouette that was watching him. With one last glance back at the barn he resided in, he crept closer to the rouge.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle]   Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 7:09

Streak noticed the suspension the kit had and quietly made his way to the exit of the barn, making sure no other cat noticed him.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle]   Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 7:10

Lightkit blinked as he watched the cat move closer, his eyes gleamed with curiosity.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle]   Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 7:12

Streak noticed the kit watching him and he froze 'Now what?' he thought annoyed. He then thought 'Well now or never before he flees' Streak lunged at the kit, his body landing ontop of the poor thing as they tumbled. Streak then knocked out Lightkit and dragged his limp body to the two leg place....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle]   Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stolen Light [closed for Goldenturtle]
Page 1 of 1