Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

stolen fairytale girls [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

stolen fairytale girls [closed] Empty
PostSubject: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] EmptyFri 27 Nov 2020 - 19:03

Thalia stalked the shadows of the Asylum camp, watching Katana from a distance, just to see if she could sneak up on her denmate. Katana seemed to have enough confidence for a cat twice her age and size, and the skills to back it up; so if she could somehow impress her it would prove... Well, something, probably. She'd lost the thread of her original intent somewhere along the way, but she was working on her skills all the same: the harder she was to detect, the better her prospects were as a Nightstriker.

(After all, they were Nighstrikers, not Daystrikers.)

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1970

PostSubject: Re: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 3:41

Katana slowly breathed in the chilly air deeply, face slack and posture relaxed. Despite seeming to have an endless fiery spirit with a tongue to match, there were some days she was able to settle herself down enough to take a breather, like right now. It was rare to catch her in such a state since she wasn't one to sit still or stay quiet for long.

Her fawn-colored coat fluffed up as she let out a dramatic yawn, paws unsheathing their claws to scrape and knead at the ground below. She was just about done lazing around for the day. Her inner self screamed for action or, at least, something to distract her from the impending ultimate boredom. She snorted. Figures that she wasn't able to keep herself in a peaceful state for more than a few minutes. That just wasn't how she rolled. She was constantly in motion, no matter the scenario. Even in sleep, she shifts around frequently. Honestly, the time anyone's going to catch her stock still would be the day she's dead. That won't be anytime soon of course. For now, she'll keep buzzing on.

"..." Katana's icy green gaze, still staring right ahead of her, crinkled in amusement. Her ears had detected the faintest of pawsteps approaching her from behind. They were trying to be sneaky, whoever it was. They were perhaps trying to scare her? Mmm, that won't be happening happening. She was very hard to frighten or surprise. However, she appreciated the effort enough to indulge in their little mission. She kept herself looking oblivious and relaxed as she awaited for the impending "attack". The closer they got, the easier they were to be fully recognized. Thalia? She held back a chuckle. She didn't want to give herself away. She was quite interested to see what Thal wanted. She was honestly much more excited now that she knew it was her close friend. Her fellow Nightstriker had captivated Katana and any time with her quickly became her more cherished memories.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f340』║『 stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f4a8
stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f340』║『stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f4a8

Last edited by Middy on Mon 30 Nov 2020 - 11:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 10:22

Drawing closer, Thalia finally revealed herself, pleased to have seemingly succeeded in her attempt to remain undetected. "Hey, Katana!" she greeted with a purr; mischievous amber gaze meeting Katana's green. "I was going to see if you wanted to go hunting together, but if you're too busy taking a nap I'm sure I can probably find someone..."

In truth, she had no intention of leaving without her close friend; a truth that was easily given away by the playful spark in her eyes and the twitching of her whiskers. It wasn't exactly the normal sort of hunting she had in mind, after all, and if things went badly she couldn't think of any cat she'd rather have at her side. And she was pretty sure Katana had no interest in sleeping, given how restless she tended to be even on the best of days.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 11:25

A playful grin broke from her maw as soon as Thalia made herself known, although, it was gone not a second later. She was on the verge of laughing but she needed to refrain from doing so if she was to keep up the act. "Thalia!" she greeted, excitement in her tone just barely contained. She fully turned to face her, a lazy smirk fabricated in order to deter any suspicions. Not a moment later, a diluted feeling of warmth settled in her chest once her friend revealed the reason for her visit. She could've gone and asked anyone else before her but she was here now, asking her.

Katana hummed and tilted her head, pretending to be thinking of her response. She had nearly foiled her mischief when the corners of her mouth struggled to stay down. "I'll go, i'll go," she started as casually as she could, "I was kinda hoping you'd come by and release me from this boredom. You know how hard it is for me to stay still for even just a bit." Katana was on her paws as soon as she finished. She stretched for a couple of seconds before nodding and beginning to speak again, "Go on and lead, fearless Captain. Oh, and I'm not so easily caught unaware. Just some food for thought..." The last sentences were said a bit cryptically, green eyes twinkling with mirth. Thalia was smart. She'll get what she was trying to say.

stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f340』║『 stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f4a8
stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f340』║『stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] stolen fairytale girls [closed] 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 12:06

"Just follow me and your wish will be granted," Thalia assured her playfully, keeping her tone just a little bit mysterious as she led the way. The revelation that she hadn't gone undetected was only half-unexpected, and she laughed a little at Kat's admittedly cryptic way of letting her know. "Aww, you noticed? I guess I should've expected that... But that's why you're such a great target! Once I can sneak up on you, I'll know I'm good! And I've got to get better if I want to keep up with you, right?"

She turned, when they'd reached a distance, and whispered: "There. See it?" It, in this case, was a rather unassuming fox; orange, white and black. She hadn't known what to expect, but she had come out here to hunt down a pelt. "I want your help taking it out. For the pelt, you know? I thought maybe, if I found it by myself, I could impress - well, everyone, I guess... Um," she added, realizing she'd failed to explain herself beforehand and wasn't doing that much better now, "I know it's a lot to ask! And you don't have to or anything - not that I could make you do anything - I just thought, you're really good at stuff, and I - um, well, I wanted you here, too?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 18:28

Her grin grew as she quickly -and eagerly- followed behind her friend. "You're already pretty good Thal. You just need to work on your sneakiness some more before you'd be able to catch me off guard. Also, I'm flattered you think of me as such a great target to practice on. Kinda boosting my ego there and you know how dangerous that could be." she replied with a dramatic yet playful growl at the end, chest puffing out in mock pride and nose high in the air. She deflated with a light chuckle and nudged Thalia in a friendly manner. She very much enjoyed messing around with her peers, especially the cat next to her.

Once they arrived at their destination, Katana observed the predator that would soon become their prey, head nodding slowly at her companion's words, eyes never leaving the fox's figure. She allowed one of her rare sincere smiles overtake her face. She turned her head to fully look at her friend. "Thal, calm down you furball," she began, tone playful yet stern, "I'm more than happy to help ya with this. You know I'm always up for helping you with whatever ya need done, especially when we're gonna be destroying some enemy butt. But for real, don't hesitate to ask me. I ain't gonna rip the fur off your back or yell at ya just for asking if I could lend a paw or two, mkay? Alright. Now that's all settled, let's clobber that stinkin' fox and get you it's pelt! I can already see ya wearing it. You'll look cool." A ready grin, point teeth all on display, took residence on her maw once again as her head snapped back to look at the oblivious beast. It's show time!

She looked back for just a second to shoot her friend an exaggerated wink before sprinting toward the orange-furred predator, green narrowed gaze locked on her target. She gave a battle cry just before tackling fox, sending it sprawling to the ground. Her lip curled in annoyance as it scrambled back up not even a few moments later. She had hoped it would've struggled a bit more than that but oh well. She was already ready for it but she was even more knowing Thalia had her back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katana used Run-and-Tackle on the Fox, dealing 14(11+3) damage and using 10 SP.[b]

Katana:

75/75[HP]
190/200[SP] (-10 SP)

Fox:
76/90[HP] (-14 HP)
280/280[SP]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fawn-colored cat stood her ground even as she stared the fox right in the eyes, pelt bristling, as if daring it to make it's move. She braced herself knowing very well what was coming next. It moved quick and grabbed a hold of her, shaking her roughly and rapidly. She gritted her teeth as the world around her spun. She was promptly discarded, leaving her winded and stunned. Well, it could've been worse. She forced her eyelids to open, uneven gaze burning holes into the fox's pelt. Hopefully Thalia could show this stupid creature what for. She needed to get her bearings before inserting herself back into battle.
Fox used Thrash on Katana, dealing 20 damage and using 20 SP. Katana is stunned for 1 turn!

Fox:

76/90[HP]
260/280[SP] (-20 SP)

Katana:
55/75[HP] (-20 HP)
190/200[SP]

Last edited by Middy on Mon 30 Nov 2020 - 18:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 18:28

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

stolen fairytale girls [closed] Mistpe10
stolen fairytale girls [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 18:40

Thalia found that Katana's berating eased her nerves, but only for the moment - in truth, any control over her awkwardness was something that seemed to escape her around the cats she wanted most to impress; as if her thoughts fell into pieces she was forced to gather out of order. Still, that she was willing to help was an unmistakable advantage, and she purred her appreciation even as Katana charged forward - though not before giving her a playful wink that made the calico's heart flutter.

Even the momentary pause as she stopped to process the look, however, proved to be a problem as Katana's initial attack barely even startled the fox and it lashed out in near-instant retaliation. She took a split second to weigh her options, knowing she couldn't leave her friend at the fox's mercy - though by the time she broke free it would be at theirs, certainly - for long. "Okay! Don't worry, Kat, I've got this!"

In that moment, she leapt forward with all the grace befitting a cat who stalked the shadows; hoping to gain a momentary advantage while it was still preoccupied with Katana.

Thalia used Run-and-Tackle on the Fox, dealing 11+3 (14) damage and costing 10 stamina!

Fox:
HP: 62/90
SP: 260/280

Katana
HP: 55/75
SP: 190/200

Thalia
HP: 75/75
SP: 190/200

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 21:08

"You got this Thal! Show it how strong and fierce Nightstrikers are!" she cheered as she slowly got up onto her paws, surprisingly without wobbling. Her icy green eyes lit up as she witnessed the beast go down again after her companion tackled it like she had done previously. Good. It had it coming.

Katana quickly made her way over to Thalia's side and snapped her teeth at the fox and let out a hiss, an attempt to intimidate it. She narrowed her eyes and lashed her tail, daring it to attack again. It seemed to be getting weaker so whatever it was about to do, Kat could probably take it. There was no way she'd let it's gross jaws grab Thalia.
Katana is no longer stunned!
As expected, the predator leaped at them, it's trajectory leaning more toward Thalia. Fury was clearly evident in it's eyes as well as what it's intent was. Nope! That wasn't going to happen. "Sorry ugly! Can't let you have my friend. Chew on this instead, ya whiney thing!" Katana shoved Thal out of the way and blocked her with her own body, acting as a shield for her buddy. She bit the inside of her mouth to refrain from letting out any noise of pain as the beast's teeth closed around her right back limb. Having a fox's jaws snapped around your leg wasn't the most pleasant of experiences. That was for sure. However, she was no weakling. She could take this. Better her than Thalia. Luckily, she had been right about how much it was weakened. It's bite hadn't broken her leg. She was thankful for that, very thankful.

"I hope you had a good taste ugly since you won't be getting another for about -oh, I don't know- forever." she grunted out with growl, shaky smirk plastered on her face. She was promptly let go and she immediately stared it down, not even allowing herself to baby the injured leg. There was time for that later. Right now, she needed to keep it's attention on her so her friend could come and swoop in all cool and stuff. "Thal! I got it distracted for ya! You got this!" she meowed with a rough purr as she allowed her pelt to bristle, an attempt to make herself bigger. Her eyes never left it's face as she continued to taunt it to buy her friend time.
Fox used Iron Bite on Katana, dealing 30 damage and using 20 SP.

Fox:

62/90[HP]
240/280[SP] (-20 SP)

Katana:
25/75[HP] (-30 HP)
190/200[SP]

Thalia:
75/75[HP]
190/200[SP]

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 21:22

"Right!" With Katana's encouragement ringing in her ears, Thalia stared down the fox; sparing only a moment to contemplate what to do next. The pale calico she-cat liked planning and tactics more than all this in-the-moment kind of stuff, but it was difficult to form a plan when you couldn't predict each step, and she certainly didn't have time for that at the moment - especially as the fox, again, attacked Katana. "Let her go! This ends now!"

Thalia used Asylum's Mercy! The fox is KO'd!

Standing over her target's perfectly still form, Thalia shot her companion a satisfied grin. "We did it! You were amazing, Kat, I've never even seen anything like that - oh, but are you okay? It kind of looked like it got you pretty good..." Glancing back to the fox that would soon be her very own signature pelt, she lashed her tail. "Well, we definitely got it back for that, anyway. I don't know what I would've done if you weren't here to help... But I guess that's why we make such a great team!"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 21:39

"Awesome work Thal!" she said with a grin as she nudged her partner. She looked back at her hind leg then over at the figure beside her before answering, "I'm fine. It was too weak to do any lasting damage. Just going to be sore for a bit. Nothing I can't handle of course. I'm glad you brought me along. It surely cured my boredom and gave me a bit of battle practice too." She rolled her head on her shoulders before continuing, "We do make a pretty good team, huh? Thal and Kat! Conquering all while being cool. We're quite the duo. A pair of strong Nightstrikers. We can handle things like this. No biggie." Her green gaze shone with pride as she puffed out her chest. Something felt right about this. Her and Thal beating up foes together. Maybe even becoming an iconic duo? Who knows! What she did know was that it just felt right.

Her attention flipped back to the dead fox. She eyed it for a moment then shifted her gaze back up to look at Thalia. "Honestly, I'm glad we got to do this together. It was... a pretty good experience. Something I won't forget anytime soon. I... I hope we can do things like this often." she said with sincerity, tone soft and thoughtful. She was allowing this piece of her personality show through her rough exterior. Only for Thal though. There was just something about her companion that soothed her. Brought out parts of her that she usually kept hidden. It was... something to think about.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stolen fairytale girls [closed]   stolen fairytale girls [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

stolen fairytale girls [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Old Rogue Camp-
Jump to: