Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:51 am

Cloverpool nodded. "Alright but hurry. And go straight there." The warrior meowed flicking her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:41 pm

OOC: Bump

IC: Wishkit darted back into the fields, skidding to a halt beside Cloverpool and Dawnkit.
"What happened to Dawnkit while I was gone?!" She asked nervously.

Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Dreamleaf rushed over to the group. She dropped her herbs and began to plaster Cobwebs on the kit.
"What in the name of Starclan were you doing!" Dreamleaf snapped. This kind of stuff made her furious. These accidents were pretty bad most of the time and Dreamleaf was already extremely low on supplies.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Cloverpool stepped back. "That's what I wanted to know. Wishkit, Dawnkit you have some explaining to do."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:44 pm

"I'm so incredibly sorry, mother! I-" Wishkit paused, she didn't want Dawnkit to get into too much trouble.
"It was all my fault," Wishkit convincingly lied, "I was the one to suggest leaving the camp, I was the one to go first, and I was the one to anger the fox cub and make it chase us..." She finished lying.
A bitter taste lingered in her throat, and maybe it was the guilt of lying. Wishkit never thought she would lie about something like this...

Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Dreamleaf stared at Wishkit. After working with so many cats, even the most covered up lie could be detected by Dreamlead. The medicine Cat blinked at Wishkit and slightly shook her head. She continued to patch up Dawnkit. After she got the cobweb and poultices on, she picked up Dawnkit gently and began making her way back to the barn.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Cloverpool looked down at her daughter. "Wishkit, dear I know it wasn't you. But I'm not mad."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Wishkit sniffed, "I just didn't want Dawnkit to get into trouble...she's already really hurt!" The little kit said, leaning her head on her mother.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:51 pm

Cloverpool put her tail around Wishkit. "I know it's alright. Dawnkit's parents will be a little strict I'm sure. But at least she didn't die, or was extremely hurt."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Dreamleaf glanced at Cloverpool.
"Dawnkit's wounds will become serious if infected. I only have a limited supply and I'm very low. The barn doesn't hold enough herbs, or the ones I need. If I run out, her wounds may become infected and it could be possible that she'd... no I won't let that happen. I must find more herbs," Dreamleaf stated painfully.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2016 4:31 am

Cloverpool nodded. "What about your former apprentice Golddream? She had tons of herbs last time I ran into her. Oh one thing her name is Gold now." The warrior meowed flicking her tail.

OOC: We could make a topic for Dreamleaf going to Gold, since shes the closest med cat if you want

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits   Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawnkit's first day out [Open to ThunderClan's kits
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3