Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) Empty
PostSubject: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 16:38

Soul hopped from a low branch with a bird in her jaws. She needed to find more food for the Alignment. There just weren't many scraps to go around. The rogue was catious, sneaking around in foreign territory. Suddenly, she heard pawsteps. Foxdung! she thought as she dove into a bush.

Ooc: Don't notice her on this turn. You'll understand in a sec ;)

Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 18:01

OOC: Sorry I didn't reply XD

Jayflight padded through there forest, he scented his little sister. He stopped, hoping to meet her again.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 18:21

Ooc: technically he shouldn't be able to tell it's her because her scent has been mingled with rogue scent and all. Also, mobile

Soul wasn't going to give up to some mangy clan cat without a fight. She couldn't tell the scents of her clan mates apart any more. It had been too long for her to remember.

In the moons that passed since she left, she had become completely different. She wasn't the disciplined, goofy cat she was in SkyClan. She was aloof, childish, and a little cocky. Her fighting style was that of every rogue- whack them with your paws until you break skin or rip an ear. She was big, but she was lean from the limited diet in twolegplace. Her coat was a bit dull. Her eyes, however, stayed the same. You wouldn't recognize her on a glance, or even a hard look.

She yowled as she leaped from the bracken and slammed her paws into the tom, bowling him over and knocking him clean on his back. She pinned her paws to his grey tabby throat and pressed down with the intention to scare him off without a proper fight. She froze as she stared into the cat's eyes. "... Jayflight?" she whispered, almost too soft to hear. She didn't remove her paws, but sniffed the SkyClan warrior's body.

Ooc: think Nala and Simba

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 7:30

Jayflight turned, he heard the voice of Lilypaw "Lilypaw?" he responded with a confused tone. He just couldn't understand, why was she not dead? Was she even dead this whole time, or was he hallucinating about her?

OOC: Sorry, I'm at a sleepover so I might not make sense.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 15:44

Ooc: mobile

Soul hissed and jumped off Jayflight body. She was terrified. "J-Jayflight... oh, no! How long have I been gone?!" she whispered quietly. She looked at her brother with tear-stained brown eyes. "I didn't think you'd remember me." Soul mumbled. "I... How're Marigoldpaw and Cedarpaw? Are they alright?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 18:29

Jayflight nodded "Ya, but their not as happy as they used to be when you were around..." he mewed. He noticed the rouge scent on her body, and they scent of others he couldn't quite make out "Why do you smell like a rouge? Is your name changed if you are? Who are the cat scents that are on you?" he stared to question her, he was still mad but he didn't want to break out in anger at his little sister, he wanted to spend as much time with her as he possibly could, what if he wouldn't see her again after this chat?
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 20:37

Soul smiled. "It's f'ntastic, Jayflight. There's this tom, Newt, he's a doll, and Dusty... Well, what can I say? You don't meet sweethearts like him ev'ryday," she said with a smirk. Suddenly, her smile began to fade as the joy drained from her eyes. "Jayflight... You can't tell anyone I'm alive. Not Crowstar, not Gentlenose... Only Marigoldpaw can know. If anyone came looking for me... I'd have to kill them. I can't come back to SkyClan."

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 20:46

Jayflight frowned "Alright, just don't kill me you little fur ball" he purred "But, it's nice to see you again, I really miss having a apprentice, it's sad not to see you become a warrior" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 20:57

Soul stared at her brother. They were eye-to-eye now. She was thin, but she was his height. It was strange, seeing him there when she was sure she'd never be in contact with him again. "I guess I should give ya an expl'nation for Marigoldpaw," she said in resolution. "I never came back after the dog because of what I had said, to both of you. I wanted to find purpose, and... I think I found it," she stated. "They're making me a queen of sorts, I'll be rearing the kits in the group as well as serving and protecting it. It's an honorable job. I'm proud of it." Her voice was growing sadder. "I just... I'm going to miss you!" she cried. "Marigoldpaw... she always found a reason to laugh, and you... You're the greatest brother I could've asked for. I'm sorry I was so awful to you." Tears dripped down her cheeks as she nuzzled her brother.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 21:04

Jayflight licked her tears from her cheek "Your tears are salty" he mewed awkwardly He frowned, he licked her ear, trying to calm Soul (don't know if I should write that?) down. He curled his tail around her and moved close to her ears "No matter what I'll be with you, when I'm dead and in StarClan I still will be, and Marigoldpaw will miss you for sure too, I have. You're the most amazing apprentice and little sister any tom could have. And if somethings going on with you and the rouges than you know who to ask" he murmured as quietly as possible, but the StarClan thing wasn't real to him, he wouldn't be in StarClan, he would be somewhere else, somewhere darker than the deepest hole in the territory.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 9:15

Soul looked up at her brother. "They call me Soul, but I'll always be Lilypaw when I'm with you." She plucked up a flower with her claws, pushing it to her brother. "I came out here because my heart had strayed too far for me to listen. I need to find it again. Listen to what your heart is saying, Jayflight. My mistake was relying on StarClan. Neither side of the stars can dictate your life. You can't let a bunch of dead cats decide what's wrong and what's right. Follow what your soul tells you. Remember that for me, Jayflight." She tapped the flower she pushed into her brother's paws. "This is a lily. Take it to Marigoldpaw. She'll understand. And if she doesn't... well, tell her she's a mousebrain and explain yourself. Goodbye, Jayflight. I love you, brother." Soul nuzzled Jayflight and picked up her bird, mewing a final goodbye before she reluctantly trotted back towards twolegplace.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 9:25

Jayflight nodded "Goodbye, sister" he mewed picking up the flower and heading back to camp, he would explain every bit he could to Marigoldpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)   Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Simba? You're alive? (Closed for Thinny Thin-Thin)
Page 1 of 1