Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!]   A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 23:28

Erebus was lost, and confused-- she had only stepped away from her home for a short moment, just to look around, but now, she had no idea at all where she was. Everything looked the same... Every twoleg nest that she came upon looked exactly the same as the last! Even the scents mingled together, until she couldn't properly distinguish them.
Erebus was only 3 moons old, and it was the first time since her twolegs brought her home that she had ventured outside. She didn't remember a time when she was outside of their home, and now, she was hopelessly lost, with no way back! Storm clouds were rolling in, blocking out the sun above. She couldn't tell kittypets from hostile rogues, so she didn't dare seek help from any of the passing cats she saw. Some reeked of crowfood and seemed thin, while others looked plump and well-fed... Yet, she didn't trust her own judgement. So, she kept wandering until the downfall started, effectively washing away her chance of following her own scent back home. She mewed in distress as she dashed underneath the overhanging ledge of a twoleg nest and lightning lit up the sky.
That was the first time Erebus ever left her twoleg nest, and she never returned.

Erebus yawned and stretched, her paws kneading damp ground beneath her. It had rained while she was sleeping, but now, the sun was shining brightly overhead, and she crawled out of the mouth of the cave she had slept inside. She glanced around at her somewhat-familiar surroundings-- the area was rocky and uneven, generally uninviting, but Erebus didn't mind. She had gathered up some moss and made a soft nest to sleep in, and the pads of her paws were tough enough from many moons of travel that they weren't getting scraped up by the rocks just yet.
On the wind, familiar scents of the moorland, and faint scents of twolegs and their dogs, drifted to her. She could always, very faintly, smell the sour scent of the thunderpath, but it was still a ways away. She decided that, today, she would skirt the large, ugly thing during her travels and take a route that she wasn't familiar with. So, she set out, looking forward already to meeting her friends back in twolegplace when she made it back. Her route took her away from the thunderpath, across more rocky terrain which eventually turned into smooth, green grass. She skirted twoleg nests a few times, and eventually, following a route that made the shape of a large arch, came to the moorlands. She tasted the air, the scent of unfamiliar cats reaching her nose. She tilted her head curiously-- she had never been in this particular area before. She supposed that taking a different route nearly every time was bound to lead to new discoveries, though, so she padded onwards, though she wasn't sure that she was still heading towards twolegplace.

(( So guys, I'm hoping Erebus will be accepted as a Windclan cat, but I didn't get a response from Pine yet. But I wanted to go ahead and make a scene for her, so this doesn't have to be a scene where she gets taken back to camp or anything, we can just see where it goes? I just had a lot of muse okay xD ))

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!]   A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 2:38

"Who are you?" Maizepaw's growl pierced through the air, directed at the stranger. Out of a near-by bush, a pinkish-cream colored cat appeared and his yellow eyes blinked hard at the rouge. Though the tom was an apprentice, he was the size of a warrior, so he was easily able to take down this she-cat if it came to that. "You are trespassing on Windclan's territory. Why?"

A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] Image13

A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!]   A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 8:06

Breezeheart followed shortly after the apprentice, she was hunting a bit ways away but the wind carried the scent of the rogue down to her. The black warrior raced over to the scene and stood behind the apprentice, but didn't say a single word. It seemed the Maizepaw had it handled. Her blue eyes were cold, and glared down at the young rogue. She awaited answers before she decided to drive this cat out.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!]   A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 10:39

Erebus jumped in surprise when she found herself confronted by two hostile cats. "Oh, I'm sorry." She meowed, blinking slowly, "I didn't realize... I don't usually come this way, you see." Then, she paused, glancing around at their surroundings. "Windclan...?" She meowed, seeming confused; she had lived in this area for a long time, but never heard of anything called Windclan.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!]   A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 17:00

"So far, all I understand is that you have no reason to invade our territory. Please leave; I do not wish to fight you, but for all I know you could be a threat to my clan, so I will chase you away if I must....or, you could go back to Twolegplace and make sure to never step foot on Windclan's lands ever again." The apprentice unsheathed his claws and slightly narrowed his eyes, doing so to add extra effect to his words. Maizepaw hardly noticed when Breezeheart joined him, but he had heard her pawsteps approaching and he was thankful for the backup. "Or, you could give us a reason as to why you are here. Did you really not realize that you were on our territory? Did you not smell the scent markers of the border? Did you never hear a patrol near by? Are you deaf, blind, or unable to smell?"

A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] Image13

A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!]   A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 17:12

Erebus was a bit taken aback by the rudeness in the other cat's tone. "I can smell perfectly well, and hear and see, too!" She meowed indignantly; she had taken an instant dislike to this other young cat. After all, she thought, he really had no reason to be so rude! She was a friendly, considerate cat, but she had no patience for being treated poorly. "Excuse me for trespassing on the territory of such a great, noble, all-powerful scrap of fur." She meowed dramatically, dipping her head in an exaggerated way, "I had no idea the cats who lived around here considered themselves so high-and-mighty."

(( so Erebus has permission to join the clan now, so we can keep that in mind with how we want to take this scene :) ))

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!]   A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 17:45

Breezeheart let out a growl. "Careful with who you are talking to rogue." The black warrior stepped forward, though she was small she still was taller than the cat invading their territory. "You are on our territory, and we have every right to attack an invading cat like you." The warrior had her claws out, and her teeth bared ready to attack if the need arose.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!]   A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 17:59

Erebus shot her a glare, but kept her claws in for the time being. She wasn't a big fan of fighting-- or rather, she didn't like surprise fights that interrupted her otherwise peaceful travels. "I'm not invading anyone." She meowed firmly, "I'm just passing through. So put away your claws, there's no need to get your tail in a bunch about it." With that, she got to her paws and flicked her tail in farewell, moving forward to continue in the direction she had been heading.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!]   A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rolling Girl is Always Far Away [Open!]
Page 1 of 1