Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A life for a life [open]

Go down 
+3
Inky Pawprints
Dewberry
Ice
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

A life for a life [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A life for a life [open]   A life for a life [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 3:20

All her moons of training, and experience told her there was nothing she could do. Absolutely nothing. She wanted to help, she really did, but there was nothing she could see that could be fixed something on the inside was messed up and no herbs could fix that.. "Alderpaw already gave her the needed herbs... there is nothing the I can do. There is no herb I can give her, no remedy I can make to fix this.." She said not meeting anyone's eyes. "There is absolutely nothing I can do..." She said with slight disgust and contempt in her voice, which she held for herself. The medicine cat stood, and walked out of the nursery to give the family some last peaceful moments with the dying queen.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: A life for a life [open]   A life for a life [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 15:18

Mudfoot stared at Dawnflower in horror as she spoke. No, this... couldn't be happening. He never thought something like this would happen to him, and his only thought was; why? Why him, why now? Part of him wanted to protest and yell at the medicine cats for being useless, but he realized that Mossheart wouldn't want him to go that, so the tom stayed quiet. Wrapping his tail around his sick mate, all he wanted was to lay with her. "Mossheart..." he meowed softly, giving her a lick on the top of her head. Even if she was dying, he would make sure to care for their family, no matter what. I promise.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A life for a life [open] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
A life for a life [open] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

A life for a life [open] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: A life for a life [open]   A life for a life [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 15:26

Snakepaw started to shake hearing Dawnflower's words. He looked over to see her leaving. 'How dare you walk away from a dying clan-mate? As if nothing is happening. Even if there's nothing you can do, you can at least tell us "I'm sorry" or anything like that.' he thought bitterly, still shaking. He laid down, and wrapped his tail around his two sisters. "I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." he whispered, the shaking ending. He looked over at his dying mother. Tears fell on the ground. "I'll take care of them, Mossheart..." he promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A life for a life [open]   A life for a life [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A life for a life [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2