Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silent Greetings (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Silent Greetings (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 9:14

Speckledkit stumbled out of the Shadowclan nursery, almost falling on her paws. She found her balance only to see someone approaching her.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 9:21

Webtail was relaxing in camp, simply enjoying the weather. He noticed the clumsy kit wobble out of the nursery and purred at the fimiliar memories of his own kits and how he had trouble walking as a kit himself. He kept his distance from Viperfang's kits, reluctant to take the chance of getting another problem but, he couldn't help himself as he approached kit. "Hey there little one."

Ooc: Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 9:26

Speckledkit looked at Webtail and flicked her tail in greeting. "W-warrior?" she asked with curiosity as well as her usual struggle to speak.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 11:06

Webtail chuckled and nodded, looking into the nursery to see if Viperfang knew the kit was out. "I'm actually your uncle." He told the she-kit, a bit of pridein his mew at that thought.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 14:46

Speckledkit tilted her head in confusion. Whats an uncle? she thought curiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Viperfang was groggily waking up from her nap, realizing that Speckledkit was gone, leaving just Ghoulkit in the nest. Normally she would just dismiss her absence until she heard Webtail's voice outside the nursery. Oh no... she thought.

Viperfang stood up and quickly walked out of the nursery, seeing that Webtail was indeed talking to her favored kit. "Hello Webtail..." she mewed with suggested defensiveness. "I see that you have met Speckledkit..." she mewed as she gestured to the spotted grey kit with her tail. "What were you two talking about?" she mewed with a slight growl in her voice. Viperfang stood defensively over Speckledkit, pulling her closer with her tail. He wouldn't dare ruin my kit with his foolish un-loyal nonsense! she thought.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 14:11

Ooc: Q_Q I totally forgot about this topic...

Webtail winced at the hostility, looking to his sister. "Nothing much, I just wanted to introduce myself to your daughter, we are family Viperfang, I'd like to keep it that way." He meowed, trying to avoid conflict. Did she still not trust him? Now she wouldn't let him speak with her kits? Perhaps this conflict would never end. "Is there a problem?" He asked, knowing very well that there was.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 14:23

OOC: Same XD

IC: Viperfang's growl got louder and more audible as Webtail began to speak. Excuses! she thought defensively. "You would say that, wouldn't you traitor..." she hissed coldly between her clenched teeth. She unsheathed her claws and stared directly at Webtail.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 22:26

Webtail sighed and looked at her, shoulders squared. "Listen.. I didn't fill your kit's head full of rational thoughts, don't worry, I'm sure you'll teach her the ways of violence and having the reasoning skill of a pinecone." He spat, his gaze shifting to the scar that he had gave her those many moons ago.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 15:44

Viperfang hissed loudly at her brother before hearing the scared mews of her kit. She looked down at her precious Speckledkit and felt bad for scaring her. But she needed to prove Webtail that he was wrong. "Speckledkit, darling. Would you please go back into the nursery and give Ghoulkit some company?" she pleaded. Speckledkit nodded and ran back into the nursery before Viperfang could say anymore.

Viperfang looked back at her brother, her eyes full of rage. "Firstly, do not insult me like that in front of my children you insolent piece of fox-dung!" she yowled as she started to stand up and face her brother. "My kits are have been raised to be great contributors to Shadowclan! They will be fierce and will know to be loyal to Shadowclan!" she yowled even louder this time. "But not like you or your kits would know anything about that..." Viperfang hissed coldly between her teeth.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 18:42

Webtail's eyes turn into slits, growling lowly as rage boiled within. "You.. have no idea.." He snarled,  the fur on hid shoulder beginning to rise. ".. how much I have given up for this clan, for Tigerstorm... for you!. I've lost everything before I even had the chance to know what they were!"
The tom motioned to the clearing, across each den with his tail, tears of frustration and pain burning his eyes. "Oh, and Viperfang, don't ever, say anything about my kits, you may lower me as far as I can be put down but my kits have not wronged you, nor my mate and I won't let them feel yout childish rage over me. This is only between us." The pain in his eyes showed more as he thought of Cinnamonpaw, his daughter, he was allowed to say that right? Scorchpaw had completely shattered whatever essence of her 'family' she had. She had taken the same path he did.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 17:39

Viperfang was infuriated at Webtail's response. "What have you dont for me or Shadowclan?! Nothing that I've noticed besides supporting a rogue! Your kits are probably no better!" she exclaimed. "Your kits got involved in this quarrel by being related to a traitor!" she explained.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 21:24

Webtail opened his mouth to answer but sighed, knowing that it was impossible to tell her, the Dark Forest had ways of keeping secrets. "I can't say." He murmured, sighing, he wished he could tell her, he wish he could tell anyone about this but, he knew that would never be the option.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 22:11

Viperfang let out a snort of frustration. "You can't say? Hmm, I wonder whyyy...." she drowned on. "Oh, wait! I know why! Its because you didn't do anything you furbrained piece of fox dung!" she yowled in Webtail's face.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 16:54

Webtail's ears went back in defense from the assault of yowls, his eyes locked on Viperfang's unsheathed claws. Would she try to attack him? He'd fight back this time, he wasn't going to let her do it like the last.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 17:03

OOC: Sibling fights ftw!

IC: Tigerstorm heard the commotion outside the nursery, but did her best to ignore it. Those two were always at odds. She never knew who to side with either, and their parents didn't seem to care. She mostly stayed away from the pair when they got like this, but she watched Speckledkit come into the nursery and knew there was a chance that it could get way too out of hand. She was heavily pregnant still and interfering could be dangerous, but Tigerstorm just wanted the loud yowls and the destruction of her family to end. She didn't want her future kits to be put through this mess. The queen licked her niece on the head in an attempt to comfort her and then got up, heading outside to see what was going on with her littermates. "Webtail? Viperfang? Is everything alright?" She was hesitant and even a little fearful. She was always the smallest and the weakest of the litter. Leopardfang would be disappointed. Thrushstar would be angry. Shimmerheart would be upset. There were plenty of things Tigerstorm could say to try and calm them down, but it seemed that those comments would only make things worse. The small tabby queen looked between them, ears flat against her head.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Silent Greetings (Open) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Greetings (Open)   Silent Greetings (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down