Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe)   Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 16:35

Tulipheart padded up to Thistlelight "I-I need to talk to you Thistle" she said half-urgently half-lovingly

:3
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe)   Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 17:25

Thistlelight padded out of the warriors den and purred lovingly at his mate. "Yes my dear Tulipheart?" The fluffy gray tome meowed.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe)   Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 17:33

"I-I think I-I'm going to have a kit or two" She rolled over showing her swollen belly

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe)   Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 20:01

Thinstripe watched as Tulipheart was talking, she saw her swollen belly and padded over "Kits I'm guessing?" she mewed as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe)   Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 20:05

Tulipheart nodded "I think so.."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe)   Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise!(Closed for Honeyblossom/Thistlelight and Thin/Thinstripe)
Page 1 of 1