Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scorched Honey(CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Scorched Honey(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 21:27

A small tiny thin semi-fluffy golden she cat with ice blue eyes padded through the Thunderclan forest, not knowing how to hunt prey here yet. Honeypaw was newly apprenticed and her brother Darkpaw had become an apprentice before her while she was held back due to a shortage of warriors. She scented the air and saw a squirrel, and crouching she crept closer until she accidentally stepped on a twig alerting the prey that she was here. As it turned to leave the small tiny thin she cat took off after it until it ran up a tree. She didn't stop in time and tried to put the brakes on and ended up tripping, tumbling until she hit her head against the tree that the squirrel ran up. "Ow!! That hurt, stupid tree." the apprentice meowed rubbing her head with her paw. She got up and shook her pelt, then groomed it free of pine needles and dirt. Hearing paw steps Honeypaw jumped up and turned to face the cat.

OOC:sorry on mobile lol
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 2:28

Scorchpaw's breath caught in his throat. He knew it was a bad idea to come waltzing into the territory like they still owned the place, but he had been lucky. He just hoped Honeykit- well, probably Honeypaw, now- recognized him. "H-honeypaw..? Do you remember me? It's me... Your brother!" he said calmly and quietly, as to not startle her. If she was anything like Darkpaw... Scorchpaw flicked his ears at the thought.

Scorched Honey(CLOSED) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 20:54

Honeypaw's ears pricked backwards toward Scorchpaw and she turned around. Ice blue eyes met Scorchpaw's and she shook out her semi-fluffy golden fur getting rid of some pine needles. The small tiny thin she cat made her way over to her brother and gently touched her pink nose to his letting out a little purr. "I knew it wasn't just a dream! So that cat, Shatteredsoul, he's our father? And he's in the dark forest? Calm down Scorchpaw you look like Starclan came down and issued you a prophecy!" Honeypaw purred jokingly swatting her brother with her tail playfully. I mean sure she didn't really believe that Starclan and their starry strangeness could feverishly rule the skies, I mean it did belong and always should belong to the Dark Forest.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 2:14

"Oh, Honeypaw, I've been waiting to see you!" he purred. "Cinnamonpaw and I- she's from ShadowClan- have been wanting to talk to you." He sat down on the ground. "We have lots to discuss."

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) EmptyFri 6 May 2016 - 19:03

Honeypaw nodded and sat down in front of Scorchpaw. "Yes we do. So go on lets here this." The tiny small thin she cat meowed her ice blue eyes studying her brother.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 6:33

"Your brother..." He paused. He needed a little exaggeration. "He has rejected our family. He refused to see me as his brother..." Scorchpaw got a little choked up, sighing loudly. "Cinnamonpaw and I have missed him. But it's not too late, Honeypaw. You love us, don't you? You want our family to be together, right? Don't you wonder who your real mother is?" His amber eyes gleamed as he attempted to ensnare her mind. If all else failed... He might have to stage an accident. Maybe, if he dragged her body into RiverClan camp and wail that she fell in the gorge and it was too late, and he made a big deal about it... No. He wouldn't have to take it that far. He looked at Honeypaw pleadingly, noticing how strikingly she looked like Cinnamonpaw.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 8:46

Honeypaw's ice blue eyes grew clouded with curiosity. "Yes I have wondered who my real parents were a couple of times." She admitted. "But I'd never thought I would meet her, not in a million years. But of course I want our family to be a whole again! Darkpaw? Pfft if he knew what was good for him he'd join the family, and I wish that he'd join but Darkpaw is extremely loyal, and I don't know if he can be worked over to our side." The golden she cat meowed lashing her thin tail. But seeing how big a problem Darkpaw would be she knew she had to do something, and being the runt of the litter, Darkpaw would take some work. She could never harm her kin but she could do worse things, like drive him insane, she could whisper things about joining the Dark Forest into his ear while he slept but it probably wouldn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 13:45

Scorchpaw nearly leaped for joy. "You know... You could help us with Darkpaw. If we can lure him to us, and bring our mother, maybe he'll want to join us. This is our last chance to be together. We can do this!"

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 14:33

Honeypaw purred. "I'll ask him to 'go hunting' with me and then you, mom, and Cinnamonpaw wait for us and we'll meet you somewhere. How's that sound?" The she cat meowed to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 14:42

OOC: mobile

"You know, that just might work," he said thoughtfully. "We should do this very soon." He got up from his spot on the ground. "Our mother's name is Thinstripe, by the way. She's a ThunderClan warrior." Scorchpaw nuzzled Honeypaw. "I'll see you soon."

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 17:24

Honeypaw purred. "Yeah see you soon, brother." The she cat stood and padded back towards Riverclan camp to schedule a day to go out 'hunting' with Darkpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorched Honey(CLOSED)   Scorched Honey(CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scorched Honey(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1