Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life has changed [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Life has changed [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 18:19

Finchpaw woke up in a starry place, she sighed. Finchpaw had never gotten the chance to tell Flashpaw that she liked him, she felt sad and lonely. Closing her eyes a small clear tear went down her cheek, she shook her head of the thought and got up.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 18:59

A blue kit with ice blue eyes walked near Finchpaw. He sat down. "Don't worry. I know how you feel." he said.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 19:01

Finchpaw smiled a small bit but then frowned again "I hate being dead..." she muttered "We cant do anything!" she complained.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 19:10

"Hi Finchpaw" Hawkpaw said, "it's not exactly GOOD for a cat to be dead but it is sure nice to have a friendly face around here..." he shivered

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 19:14

Finchpaw nodded "It's different though, I liked someone....but I cant see them again..." she trailed off and pawed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 19:16

Winterkit looked down. "I know. I couldn't say "I love you" to my parents and my brother until I joined StarClan." He said.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2016 - 19:19

Finchpaw snarled as she stared at the ground "Life is terrible! I wouldn't have lost an eye or have even fallen in love!" she growled at herself madly "I hate it!"
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 14:57

OOC: Maple is  joining just for it to be crazy (Flash is Maple's Brother)
Maplepaw  opened her eyes and looked around "where am i?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 15:03

OOC: Wow make her feel worse XD

Finchpaw heard another voice, it was Flashpaw sister. She frowned "S-S-S-StarClan" she mewed "How is Flashpaw?" she brought up randomly.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 15:06

"I think he'll be a warrior soon and he's happy" Why are her thoughts on Flashy? She thought

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] EmptyWed 27 Apr 2016 - 15:09

Finchpaw let out a sigh, she smiled a bit "I was a warrior" (just realized she is basically a warrior XD) she mewed almost as if it were a murmur "He's a very nice tom isn't he, I hope he lives a good life"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life has changed [Open]   Life has changed [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Life has changed [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: