Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nothing's Changed [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

Nothing's Changed [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Nothing's Changed [Open]   Nothing's Changed [Open] EmptyFri 5 Aug 2022 - 17:57

The scene was familiar. At least somewhat. Thornpaw sat just outside of the apprentices den, her cold eyes taking in the camp around her. She was bigger now, but not too much. It still felt like everything in the camp was designed for giants. Sure she was getting close to the size of a smaller warrior but she didn't know if she would get much bigger than that. Maybe she would stay the size of a large apprentice forever... She didn't like that.. The pale apprentice grumbled to herself.. Of course she was one of the few small cats in a clan full of giants.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's Changed [Open]   Nothing's Changed [Open] EmptySun 7 Aug 2022 - 13:49

Honeypaw

Honeypaw was restless, but unlike when he was restless back home in Shadowclan, there was no Iceheart to run up to and beg to take him out. He could beg Forestbreeze, of course, but they weren’t on their own territory. They were on Skyclan’s, and he did not want to upset Shadowclan’s hosts in any way. And besides all that, even if Honeypaw could freely ask to go out, his shoulder was still bothering him, and it’s a better idea to rest in camp as much as possible and conserve his energy until he needed it. Even he knew that.

But that didn’t stop Honeypaw from feeling restless, and he was not good at staying still. The larger tom was feeling rather small and helpless right now, and that was really getting under his skin, and making him feel even more wound up. His eyes scanned the Skyclan camp, just looking around and searching for something to do, to just occupy his mind, when he spotted a Skyclan apprentice sitting by herself outside what must’ve been the apprentices' den. Honeypaw hesitated. He didn’t want to bother the Skyclan cats, of course, but… well, he hadn’t attended many gatherings, and for the ones he did attend, he hadn’t had much chance to get to know the other cats there.

He might as well look at this as an opportunity to rectify that. Making friends was something Honeypaw was good at, right? He could do that. Taking a deep breath to give himself confidence, Honeypaw got to his feet and walked over (careful of his shoulder) and gave a smile of greeting. “Hi,” He greeted softly, a little quieter and more subdued than he normally would be. “My name’s Honeypaw. Is it okay if I sit with you?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's Changed [Open]   Nothing's Changed [Open] EmptyTue 9 Aug 2022 - 16:06

Thornpaw didn't know what to make of Shadowclan being here.. She knew that they didn't smell as good as Skyclan cats, and that they didn't really belong here, but it seemed some of them settled in just fine.. even if it was just temporary.. Almost like they belonged here. The apprentice shifted in her spot, settling her paws under her when she was approached. The scent of Shadowclan filled her nose, and she knew it was one of their cats before she turned her head. Her lips twitched slightly, almost drawing back into a snarl when she realized the tom was larger than her, but she controlled herself. It wasn't his fault she was small.

Blue eyes met his as he introduced himself, asking if he could sit. She nodded to the spot beside her. "Go ahead." She said plainly. "I'm Thornpaw." She told him. She wasn't the most friendly but she should try to make small talk shouldn't she? "Is everything okay?" Maybe it wasn't the best thing to ask for small talk, but hopefully the camp was to the tom's liking.

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's Changed [Open]   Nothing's Changed [Open] EmptyThu 11 Aug 2022 - 0:49

Honeypaw

Honeypaw smiled, grateful that Thornpaw seemed open to his company. He really hated being alone even more than usual right now. He settled down beside her, resting his tail on his paws. The question caught him slightly off-guard, but it made him smile. “Oh, yes, thank you for asking.” He said. “I’m just, y’know, adjusting and everything. Different sleep schedules and all.” He wasn’t used to all the hunting taking place during the day.

“How are you doing?” Honeypaw asked. “I know Shadowclan being here and all isn’t exactly… ideal. For any cat.” He gave a weak laugh.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's Changed [Open]   Nothing's Changed [Open] EmptyThu 11 Aug 2022 - 18:24

Oh yeah.. That's right. Shadowclan did everything at night.. She had heard stories from the elders but never really stopped to think about it until this moment. It was strange.. "I understand, it must be difficult to make the change." She said, not really knowing what else to offer on the whole differences thing.

"I... well.. You guys showed up at an interesting time that was for sure." Shadowclan had really shown up when she was just apprenticed.. She knew they weren't really meant to be here but at the same time it was like they were always here for her. Only a small part of her time was spent without them. "I don't know how the warriors are dealing with everything, but I just kind of accepted that you guys are here, seeing how you all showed up when I was just a new apprentice. Just another fact of life for me ya know?"

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's Changed [Open]   Nothing's Changed [Open] EmptyFri 12 Aug 2022 - 15:30

Honeypaw

Honeypaw paused for a moment, tilting his head to the side as he wondered how any of this could be considered normal. And then he thought back many moons ago when the Dark Forest still lived among them, and how he felt that was normal at the time, too.

A small smile appeared on Honeypaw’s face and he looked at Thornpaw again. “I can understand that,” He said softly. “It’s interesting how things can become normal so quickly. I guess that’s just... adapting, and everything.” He shrugged a bit. “I wonder what things will be like when we go back to the old normal. Between our clans, I mean.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's Changed [Open]   Nothing's Changed [Open] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022 - 17:13

Thornpaw shifted slightly in her spot, adjusting to get comfortable so she wouldn't lose feeling in her paws. "It's going to be weird whenever all of you go back. Everything is going to seem so much bigger in camp when less cats are in it." It also made her wonder how things would go between them once Shadowclan goes back. Would Skyclan and Shadowclan become close allies? Or would they go back to occasional border scuffles like it had been before.

"I just hope it won't be too strange for the kits when things go back to normal. This is the only situation they know." Thornpaw said. Both Shadowclan and Skyclan kits alike were probably going to be confused once the clans split once again, no matter how much they would be told otherwise.

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's Changed [Open]   Nothing's Changed [Open] EmptyWed 24 Aug 2022 - 16:56

Honeypaw

Honeypaw nodded agreement. “The kits born here aren’t even going to know what the Shadowclan camp looks like. It’s going to be so weird going back to it. I’ve gotten used to being here, as much as I miss home. And who knows if it even looks the same?” He frowned for a moment. “After so much time underwater, with so much having been destroyed in the initial flood, I bet a lot of things are going to have to change.”

He shook his head to clear it of those thoughts. “I bet it’s going to be hardest to teach the normal clan rivalries to the kits who grew up here. I mean, I don’t even know how much that’ll be a thing after all this? But it’s going to be really weird for them after spending part of their lives here and making friends here or for the kits here who got used to having us here.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP