Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daily Life Permissions Changed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Daily Life Permissions Changed Empty
PostDaily Life Permissions Changed

With nobody in their proper groups and everybody owning multiple characters, I found it pointless that all the Clan Life forums were restricted only to the members of their respective groups. The need for secrecy is made irrelevant by multiple characters and with everybody all mismatched in the groups, messages aren't reaching half the Clan members anyways.

So now everybody Daily Life is open to everybody. Hopefully this makes it better as an announcement board/hangout/trash talk plaza.

Just a minor announcement to explain the change. Carry on, WCC.

EDIT: tfw you realize StarClan Territory has been locked to 99% of WCC this entire time

I, um... I fixed that too. Hehe. Woopsie-daisy?

Daily Life Permissions Changed I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Daily Life Permissions Changed :: Comments

Ebby
Re: Daily Life Permissions Changed
Post Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 7:26 by Ebby
Might as well get rid of it all together. The secrecy was the only thing that had it going for it.

edit;; also lol @ shadowclan's board being the seemingly friendliest.
King Falcon I
Post Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 8:14 by King Falcon I
Maybe if everybody was forced to actually be in the groups they were in, this wouldn't be necessary.
Sleepy
Post Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 10:43 by Sleepy
Ebony wrote:
Might as well get rid of it all together. The secrecy was the only thing that had it going for it.

edit;; also lol @ shadowclan's board being the seemingly friendliest.

There was hardly any secrecy to begin with.

It's got other uses besides super-secret-plans.

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
Maybe if everybody was forced to actually be in the groups they were in, this wouldn't be necessary.

And the last time I tried putting everybody their proper groups, everyone flipped out and immediately undid everything I worked for.

The groups are essentially meaningless aside from their color, and color matters a lot to people for some reason. I'm not going to fight the whole site for it and work everybody into a hissy fit again just for the sake of some Daily Life forums we hardly used to begin with.
King Falcon I
Post Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 13:30 by King Falcon I
Isn't there any way to have people in all their groups plus have the color they want?
Shadow
Post Mon 18 Aug 2014 - 14:04 by Shadow
Unless there's a new thing on the admin panel, I don't think there is because it's all based on the legend and the first on the legend gets top priority..
Holly
Post Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 18:09 by Holly
Huh, you miss three weeks.
Post  by Sponsored content

Daily Life Permissions Changed

Page 1 of 1