Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dawn's light

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Characters : Dandelionpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 112

Dawn's light - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 17:14

Dandelionkit rolled herself in mud puddle at the edge of camp. She tromped back to Thinstripe, leaving a trail of paw prints behind her. "Is this good enough?"
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 17:35

Thinstripe sniffed the air and shook her head "If you rub yourself in dust or maybe rub against something dead" she mewed "Speaking of that, I'm going to catch something for you to do that" she padded out of camp her scent was half way to stale when she had been deep into the forest.

She sniffed the air and pricked up her ears hearing nothing she decided to scent to air again this time smelling a fox! She flung around seeing only half of its bloody red colored body, she unsheathed her claws and pawed it Dead she thought. She picked it up and dropped it onto her pelt weight soon crushing her back and her falling to the ground.

When she reached the camp entrance she went through a small hole and soon spotted Dandelionkit, she dropped down the dead fox's body and left it outside of the camp she flicked her tail for Dandelionkit to come over to the dark corner and squeeze through the hole to rub against the fresh-kill.
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 18:48

"Ew." squealed Dandelionkit. "I have to roll in this!" Still grumbling Dandelionkit rubbed up against the dead creature until she smelled like it. "Well, nobody will scent me coming, although I'm not sure if my den mates will let me into the den tonight!"
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 18:53

Thinstripe purred and groomed the kit "Don't worry I can lick some of it off and go fetch some wet some for you to wash it off in, until then keep grooming yourself. But first I want to see you hide now" she closed her eyes and waited till the kit was hiding
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 18:58

Dandelionkit charged off. She blinked around the camp wondering where to hide. She remembered a patch of ferns behind a maple tree and began to go there when she realized something. She had disguised her scent, sure, but Thinstripe knew what she smelled like now. Dandelionkit rolled in the snow to cover her new scent and then crouched in the ferns.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 19:05

Thinstripe opened her eyes and flicked her tail looking around, she got up and walked around in the clearing. She rose her muzzle in the air and sniffed it breathing in all the scent around her, she smelled the dead fox, some cats of ThunderClan in the clearing, and a reeking smell not just from the dead fox. She searched around the spots where she had looked before remembering this wasn't a hide and seek game, she searched everywhere and stopped at the place Dandelionkit was hiding at which she didn't know and seeing a small part of Dandelionkit's gray tabby coat.
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 7:08

Realizing that Thinstripe was just outside, Dandelionkit pushed farther back behind the ferns. Suddenly, her hind paw hit something small and furry and alive! With a screech she leaped out from behind the ferns. Realizing it was just a mouse, she gave her chest a few embarrassed licks.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 7:25

Thinstripe turned over to the ferns and saw Dandelionkit, she lowered her head to her height "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 15:09

"Yeah, I'm fine." she mewed, still embarrassed. A call sounded from the nursery. "Dandelionkit, its time to go to bed. Tomorrow is your big apprentice ceremony and you'd better be well rested." Dandelionkit's tail shot straight up in the air. "My apprentice ceremony!" She exclaimed. "I'd better go. Soon you'll have to call me Dandelionpaw!" Touching her nose to Thinstripe's she padded off to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 15:11

Thinstripe smiled and dipped her head, she stalked the mouse and quickly pounced on it. She picked it up and threw it onto Dandelionkit.
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 15:15

Dandelionkit squealed and upon realizing it was the same mouse as before, she growled. "That's the second time this mouse scared me! I'll enjoy eating him." She glanced up at Thinstripe. "I suppose I don't have to go back to the nursery just yet. Do you want to share this mouse?"
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 15:17

Thinstripe shrugged "Why not" she landed on the ground with a thump
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 19:47

Dandelionkit quickly ate her share of the mouse. "Dandelionkit!" came a shriek from the nursery. "Are you still out there? I told you to come in!" With a sigh Dandelionkit turned and slowly made her way back to the nursery. At the entrance she turned around and mewed, "Bye, Thinstripe! See you tomorrow." With that, she disappeared into the nursery with a flick of her tail tip.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 19:51

Thinstripe sighed "Bye!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's light   Dawn's light - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn's light
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3