Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A stranger in the fields.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

A stranger in the fields.  Empty
PostSubject: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 10:48

Pepper was terrified, her mother was racing past so many things. Everything was a blur. She suddenly felt herself hit the ground and out of the corner of her eye, she could see the black pelt of her mother get smaller as she sped off. Pepper shivered and shrunk down, trying to hide herself as she thought. Maybe she'll come back, she's probably just hunting.. That was at least, what the she-kit told her self, in reality she would never see the cat again. Pepper felt her stomach growl as morning came, her fur felt slightly wet. She looked around with fear, she was all alone now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 10:54

Lulu was spending the morning hunting and had a ton of kill, as she padded through the fields she scented another rouge. When she saw the kit sitting in the field she walked over to her and dropped her fresh-kill to the ground "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:04

Pepper whirled around, hope in her eyes before it faded. "Oh.. Hello.." She looked down at her paws, disappointment coming off of her in waves. She fought back tears as she pressed her paws into the frost.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:08

"What's your name and where's your mother?" the calico she-cat began to get worried "If you need somewhere to stay I have a place for you"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:33

"My name's Pepper. I.. I don't know where my mother is.." She murmured standing up. "She left last night."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:38

"I can take you somewhere there's a lot of prey and cats to care for you" she nudged a plump mouse of the kit
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:41

Pepper stared at the mouse before nodding half-heartedly, she looked up at Lulu with tired eyes. "Sure.. I guess I'll go.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:45

Lulu gave a welcoming smile to the young kit "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:49

Pepper nodded and sighed, giving a weak smile. The black and white kit peered through the grass at the world around her. "Where are we going?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:53

"Well the Abandon Barn" Lulu was exited that a new cat was going to live in the barn "You can meet one of our medicine cats first"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 11:54

Pepper looked towards the barn and started trotting a bit faster, glad to see other cats.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 12:01

As soon as they entered Lulu began to look for Wisteriasky, she saw the she-cat and trotted over to her "Theirs someone you need to see"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 12:16

Pepper stood inside, pawing at some straw as she waited for the she-cats to finish talking.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 17:55

Wisteriasky stepped out of the shadows of the barn. "A kit? Is she alright?"

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A stranger in the fields.  B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 18:03

"I think she looks skinny" she looked at the kit "I fed her a mouse but I don't know if it was good enough, I wanted you to look at her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the fields.    A stranger in the fields.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A stranger in the fields.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: