Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sour dreams (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 15:25

She breathed quickly as she got up looking at the boulders "Y-you where almost crushed" she whispered tucking her tail in and flattening her ears as she looked back again
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 15:28

Webpaw crashed down into the grass and heaved a sigh, closing his eyes. "That was to close.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 19:24

She nodded and tried to push him up with her muzzle "Lets go explore some more" she asked trying to ignore the fact that Webpaw had almost gotten crushed. She laid down still pushing him with her muzzle
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 19:35

Dewpelt awoke, cold and stiff at the sound of voices, "Is someone here?" She questioned as she examined the area. She was now the size of a full grown warrior and was hoping that if it was a few kits that they would not be started by her sudden appearance.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 19:41

Eaglepaw looked closely at the figure in the distance as she walked closer to it "Hello?" she asked "Who are you?" she asked again

OOC: I totally just made a ref to the song Hello by Adele....
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 19:46

OOC: xD Haha

IC:

Dewpelts eyes started to adjust revealing two apprentices, "Oh my, hello I'm Dewpelt from Riverclan, who might you two little ones be isn't it dangerous here for you? Where are we anyway!" She questioned getting worried about her situation.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 19:51

"I  think were in StarClan territory or were both dreaming" she guessed "Oh sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Eaglepaw this is Webpaw, were both from ShadowClan" she meowed thinking about why a RiverClan cat would be dreaming the the same dream
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 21:48

Webpaw looked at the warrior curiously, he thought that only StarClan and The Dark Forest were able to bring cats into other's dreams. He had bloody around his flank where he was almost crushed, his fur was full of small rock particles, Webpaw looked like he was in bad shape compared to the others.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 6:20

Eaglepaw looked over to him and tried to get the small rocks out of his fur and clean off the blood, "What's wrong?" she asked whispering
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 6:39

He shook his head and looked back at the pile of rocks, he could feel the blood on him, it felt so real.. just like when he was alone in the strange cave. Webpaw sighed and tried to relax, when could he get real sleep?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 6:47

When Eaglepaw had finished she laid down "Are you tired?" she asked "We can get some sleep if you want" she meowed in a friendly tone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sour dreams (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2