Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sour dreams (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 4:50 pm

Ooc: So, this is how this works, any cat can appear in his dreams, dead or alive. This is the dream world so, go crazy with logic and physics. Go psychedelic if you want!

Webpaw shivered as he wandered the rocky cave, he couldn't find any way out! His paws were so cold and he couldn't feel his nose anymore. The cave was silent besides his breathing and the dripping of water far of. The tom started to panic, the cave was far too dark for his liking. Webpaw laid down and curled up, shivering violently as he flattened his ears against his head. I'm all alone..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 4:57 pm

Eaglepaw nudged him "Come on we have to find a way out of here" she meowed slowly her voice cracking as she shivered licking his ear
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 5:03 pm

Webpaw pressed against his denmate and closed his eyes. "I'm so cold!" He mewed, feeling frail as if he were a newborn kit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 5:07 pm

She laid down next to him pressing her flank on his "I know I am to but if we get out of here the warmer well be!" she meowed trying to get his hope up
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 5:09 pm

He clawed at the ground and looked around as the dripping of water grew faster. "I-I can't take much more!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 5:12 pm

"Webpaw!" she meowed pawing him "Calm down!" she meowed calmly, she got up and walked over to the wall as she started to claw and push the rocks
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 5:15 pm

He stood and started pushing at the rocks with his side, grunting with effort as only a few small rocks faltered.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 5:19 pm

Eaglepaw pushed harder this time slashing it and making a little rock fall, she peeked through the small hole and continued pawing others around it
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 5:49 pm

He helped her as he used his paws to move the rocks and dirt whilst widening the hole.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 5:52 pm

She checked if she could fit her paw in, "Its almost big enough that we could slip through" she meowed starting to move the rocks again
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 5:54 pm

He nodded and clawed at the rocks, dust peppered his muzzle as the two worked. "I can see light!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 6:00 pm

Eaglepaw's eyes sparkled as she saw the light "I do too!" she meowed trying to see if she could slip out under the rocks, as she slid out she looked into the cave "Webpaw try to get out the same why I did" she suggested
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 6:03 pm

Webpaw quickly tried to get through the small gap, felling the rocks start to give way, he'd be crushed if he didn't get out fast!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 6:11 pm

Her eyes widened "Webpaw!" she meowed trying to grab his scruff to pull him out
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 6:22 pm

He used his hind legs to push himself the rest of the way, with Eaglepaw's help. Webpaw slipped from the crevice and bowled into Eaglepaw, sending the two tumbling with the sound of crashing rock behind them.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sour dreams (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sour dreams (Open)   Sour dreams (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sour dreams (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next