Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} Empty
PostSubject: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 17:07

Rude.
Yes, that was Frostedkit.
Just plain rude.
But we all know that the majority of bullies are only bullies because they were bullied themselves. That wasn't Frostedkit's excuse though. She was rude just for the heck of it. Another reason why there's bullying is because of insecurity. That on the other hand was Frostedkit's excuse. Even though she was actually pretty cute, she considered herself to not fit in with the other kits, and she thought she didn't look like them either...in a bad way. Therefore, she started bullying them. But now, she's just plain rude to everyone. Except for the leader and the deputy, she wouldn't take it that far. Now, the black and white kit was pacing back and forth beside the fresh-kill pile with nothing to do. She had just told off a few kits who had asked to play mossball with her. Even though her expression had been pure pride, she was really thinking.
I really want them to play with me, but they might think I'm horrible and just ditch me.
So, she didn't even bother risking a chance to gain some friends. That was Frostedkit's problem. She wanted friends more than anything in the world, but she didn't go about it the right way. In fact, she didn't even try! Yet, Frostedkit was still young and immature like any other kit with their head in the clouds, unaware of the bloodshed, cruelty, and sadness of the real world. She would probably realize one day that the way she was going about her life was not the right way to get what she wanted.

She already felt guilty...and bored. She could've been playing mossball right now with the "cool kits". She shook her head, remembering that she had told them off, and that was completely and totally her fault and her fault alone. Plus, she didn't want to look like a dork turning back on what she said. It would make it more awkward and the others would obviously make up some excuse to ditch her. With a quiet, exasperated sigh, she sat down beside the fresh-kill pile.

Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 20:09

Rainkit was painfully shy-- he liked talking to new cats and trying to make friends, but the fact was, he was shy. Yet, somehow, he was about to try making friends with the most sharp-tongued cats in the clan. And this was not too long after befriending Flykit, the sarcastic grey tom with a biting sense of humor. How exactly do I end up only wanting to be friends with the scary cats? Rainkit wondered. He pushed that thought aside, though, and padded up to Frostedkit, bracing himself for rejection already. "Hey, Frostedkit." He mewed conversationally, anxiety apparent in the way his ear twitched, "You look, um... Bored. Want to play?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 15:25

At first, Frostedkit spun around to face him, her face showing nothing but joy. Then, she shook her head, sitting back down, as if reminding herself that she was some sort of heartless jerk.
"Bored? N-no!" She said. She stared down at the dirt for a few seconds. She then made a weird face.
"I guess...we could..." She said quietly to him "But only if we do what I want to do." Frostedkit said, regaining her sharp tone.

Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 17:04

Rainkit didn't miss that first moment where Frostedkit looked happy-- it was a look he had never seen on her before, so it definitely boosted his confidence. "Okay, deal." He mewed, getting to his paws, "What do you want to play, then?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 17:14

"Let's play warriors. I'll be the leader." She immediately said after Rainpaw asked her what she wanted to play. She seemed calm on the outside, but she was mentally screaming on the inside of pure thrill. She finally had an interesting role in a game!
"What do you want to be?" She asked aloud.
Did I just really ask someone what they wanted to be...? She thought silently.

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 17:22

Rainkit thought for a moment, then mewed, "I'll be an enemy warrior attacking your camp. You have to defend your cats!" With that, he jumped at Frostedkit in a mock attack, claws sheathed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 20:53

Frostedkit had no time to think, so with a shrill war cry, she leaped at Rainkit at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 21:27

When they collided, Rainkit ended up on his back, pinned by Frostedkit. "Hey," he purred, "no fair! I don't know how to do that. I demand a rematch!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 21:57

"There's no such thing as fair in a battle!" Frostedkit squealed. She didn't realize that she had been laughing when she said that. She saw some other kits staring at her and whispering, but Frostedkit just rolled her eyes at them. At least she had an actual friend who she could talk to now.
"But sure, let's do a rematch! But in order to win...you have to..."
She sprang at him suddenly, "Think fast!"

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 22:36

Rainkit squealed in shock, and instead of attacking, dodged to the side. "Fine," he mewed playfully, "then so will you!" He lashed out with sheathed claws, aiming to daze Frostedkit by hitting her on the head.

(( hey, did you see my post in 'plotting pages'? I was actually thinking Frostedkit may be a good match for what I posted about if you wanna check it out :) ))

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 12:32

Frostedkit was too slow for him.
"Oof!" She yelped, falling back.
She saw some of the other kits laughing, their eyes looking straight at her.
"You want to laugh at me, fools? I'd like to see you fight too! You'd probably fail, your already all failures."
She faked a charge at them, and they scattered. With an angered expression on her face, she whirled around to face Rainkit, "Go ahead. Laugh at me too."
She shouldered past him, heading for the nursery, "I'm used to it anyway." She muttered, turning into the nursery.

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 17:47

Rainkit was taken aback by Frostedkit's sudden aggression, but he supposed he shouldn't have been-- that was how she usually behaved, after all. It had simply never occurred to him that her anger could be fueled by embarrassment. "I wouldn't laugh at you, Frostedkit." He mewed, padding after her towards the nursery, "I just wanted to play with you! Do you want to play something else?" He looked at her with genuine interest, hoping that maybe, there would be some way to get her back to how she had been a moment ago.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 10:16

Frostedkit blinked, turning to face him, "The only game I'm interested in now, is Claw The Face Off of The Other Kits!" She muttered.

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptySat 21 May 2016 - 22:49

Rainkit thought about that for a moment; obviously, they couldn't really go and claw at the other kits' faces for teasing Frostedkit, but Rainpaw got an idea that he hoped would help. "Okay!" He mewed cheerfully, padding towards the side of the clearing, beckoning with his tail for Frostedkit to follow. When he reached the dryer side of camp, he began drawing in the dirt with his paw. Soon, he had drawn what he only hoped looked like the faces of the other kits. He had done his best, even adding their distinct markings as well as he could. "Claw away." He invited, sitting down.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 12:08

Frostedkit stared at the drawn-out faces of the other kits. Even though they weren't the actual faces, they seemed to be suspended in animation, as if someone had pressed the pause button while they were laughing. The thought angered her. Her tiny, harmless claws slid out. Well, they were harmless to cats, but the dirt would certainly feel her wrath. She began scratching and scraping at the faces, kicking up the brown substance with her paws and claws, mashing together the shapes to make distorted figures. And as she did it all, she just began laughing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}   Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC} Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharp-Tongue With a Side of Sour Attitude (Frostedkit's Introduction) {OPEN TO ALL OF SC}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next