Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

November Gathering 2015

Go down 
+17
Shadow
Ice
Frostash
Hollyleaf
Cat
King Falcon I
Noodles
Coal
Sun
Shimmerpelt
Clover
Toy
Winterpaw
Knight
Bleu Haikyuu
Laurel
Rose
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 21:46

Falconstar padded into the Gathering, leading WindClan behind him. Bounding up onto the Great Rock, he nodded in greeting to Spottedstar, taking a seat next to her. "Things seem to be going well," he murmured quietly, though some things more than others.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 21:48

Leafsnap padded into the Gathering, slow and steady. Her front leg still ached a bit from all her previous battles and the dog attack. She smiled, looking for Cedarfur as she sat down.

Glidingpaw carefully and quietly chose a seat near a Thunderclan apprentice, Pinepaw. She flicked her tail in a 'hello.'

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 6:18

Golden pool bounded into the clearing. Thunderclan was already there. The golden she-cat looked around nervously but she just sat down.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 6:35

Gorsefeather entered the clearing behind his leader, but branched off to join his fellow medicine cats. He nodded in a greeting to Nightfire, his senior, before greeting the apprentice who seemed to trawling after the old medicine cat. "I'm guessing you're Nightfire's new apprentice?"

-

Duskfall brushed past Hollyberry, nudging her gently as he went by. It pained him to see his den mate who he'd been apprentices with in his youth, finally have her age catch up with her. He wasn't as spry as he used to be either, but looking at Spottedstar and Specklefur, who were so active in their age gave him strength. "I hope so, Hollyberry. You can't leave me here with all these little ones. Who else will teach them some sense?"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 7:23

Spiderpaw followed after her mother with a certain nervousness that only she seemed able to produce. Her tail couldn't decide if it should hang low or stand high, and her eyes glanced around the clearing, looking at each cat that wasn't in Windclan in turn. Although unintentionally, she kept an eye on her sister, Glidingpaw. It was their first Gathering, who knew what could happen?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 11:16

Silverdapple bounded into the clearing happily, My first gathering with a mate! She didn't stray from Smokepelt's side.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:23

Dreampaw looked up as Gorsefeather approached her. She put on a smile.
"Yeah, I am," Dreampaw mewed rather proudly.

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:42

Aquapaw followed her Clan until she got to Fourtrees. I wonder who's here. She thought.

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:58

Pinepaw looked around a bit and spotted a young she-cat Aquapaw he thought, he walked over to her "Hi, Aquapaw." He whispered to her

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:22

Icestorm, Cedarfur, and Smokepelt trotted into the clearing, following their clan. Icestorm trotted over to some Warriors (Duskfall, Hollyberry) and hoped to make some conversation. "Hello, nice night for a gathering isn't it? Kinda makes my old bones sore though." he gave a smile. He watched as his brother and son as they padded away, both happy with their mates.

Cedarfur looked around. Wow, even with the dogs and sickness, the clans keep on growing. He wanted to talk to other cats and have fun, but with Leafsnap next to him, he thought it best to act mature. The classic married couple.

Smokepelt as usual followed his clan into the gathering but this time he had a mate. This is great! I'm so glad Silverdapple and I can go to gatherings with eachother. Smokepelt decided to sit down, Silverdapple hopefully would sit next to him so he wouldn't look like a loner.

Mudfoot happily padded into the clearing, so excited to be a Warrior. He looked around for some other warriors to talk to, but had trouble deciding who to talk with. Wow, so many cats. I wonder if WindClan and SkyClan, and maybe even RiverClan will act towards each other. The handsome tom sat down, a bit overwhelmed.

EDITED: TOOK OUT TROUTSTEP CAUSE I GUESS RC NOT HERE YET.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 VHQrlk5
November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 1QYZaRo

November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:26

Featherpaw walked in with her clan and sat down looking around the clearing

Oc: has Riverclan come in yet?

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:49

Minnowtail purred as Bluesong came and sat next to her.

Midnightpaw greeted Smokepaw.

Snakepaw padded in after Goldenpool. His yellow eyes swept around the clearing looking for a familiar pelt. This was his first gathering since he got back. She saw a silver tabby with three or four other cats and decided to see if it was who he thought it was. "Minnowpaw? Is that you?" He meowed and when the she cat turned he met her warm amber gaze.

"Snakepaw?! How are you? Actually it's Minnowtail now. This is my Daughter Midnightpaw, my apprentice Ravenpaw my cousins Smokepaw and Bluesong. And my son Pinepaw is somewhere around here. Along with all my other kits except a few." Minnowtail purred.

Blizzardpaw padded in behind Witherpaw, his long legs made walking with his crush a little bit awkward.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 19:24

Thrushstar walked in looking frazzled yet collected. He was a mess physically, but his face was as emotionless as always.

Fennelcloud followed quickly and silently, concerned for the leader.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 19:53

Dawnpaw bounded excitedly after her leader, but she made sure to stay behind him, and the other warriors. This was her first gathering so exciting! But it was a bit overwhelming too. So many cats in one place.. It was kind of scary for the apprentice. Green eyes shifted around for a moment before she decided to sit with her clan, and try to stay away from the other cats..

Feathertail followed after her father and the rest of her clan. Joy filled her slightly as this was her first gathering in moons. It was nice to see the clans in one place again, though it seems these recent moons were hard for all of the clans. With leaf-bare on the way it was only bound to get worse. The warrior hoped that all of the clans were in good spirits and this would be a good gathering this moon. She sat among the other warriors, patiently awaiting on the gathering to start.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 3:03

Frostwhisper entered into the clearing with Shadowclan. The white warrior looked around nervously; she had always disliked going to gatherings. There were too many strangers and it made her nervous.

---

Shatteredpaw stayed close to his mother, walking in right behind her. This was his first gathering, and he did a great job not showing any emotion as he found a place to sit with Frostwhisper, his mom. It smells really bad. All of the clans' scents are overwhelming. And it is really loud with everyone talking, Shatteredpaw thought. No wonder Frostwhisper didn't like gatherings.

---

Frozenflame padded into the gathering with Thunderclan and took a spot with his clan near the rock where the leaders stand.

November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Image13

November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November Gathering 2015   November Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

November Gathering 2015
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next