Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]

Go down 
+6
Icee
Kes
Rose
Shimmerpelt
Bleu Haikyuu
King Falcon I
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 0:09

Tansyfoot came back from her hunting patrol, dropping a fish on the fresh-kill pile. She saw Wisteriapaw and Fishstar glaring at each other. She arrived in time to hear the last part. "I will, Fishstar," she meowed. "Anything to help RiverClan."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 9:35

"I volunteer to help." Slushpaw said. Wisteriapaw was... Sort of a friend. She stood up and walked over to Wisteriapaw. "I have Skyclan's border in my head- it should we well easy to get there without confrontation. They're much kinder cats, I've heard." As Slushpaw finished, she waited for others.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 11:03

Wisteriapaw's eyes scanned Slushpaw. "Tansyfoot is coming with me." She replied. "You should go to the river."

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 19:26

Tansyfoot looked at her apprentice and then back at Wisteriapaw. "Slushpaw is my apprentice, Wisteriapaw," she meowed. "Would it be okay for her to come? It would be a good training experience for her to meet SkyClan cats and learn negotiation. If not, that's okay too."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 20:29

Forcing herself to lighten up, she let out a soft giggle. "Yeah, sorry! I've been so bust I didn't realize she was yours. Are you ready to go?" Her eyes scanned the camp nervously.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 21:20

Fishstar nodded. "Alright. Tansyfoot, Slushpaw, and Wisteriapaw are off to SkyClan to ask for help. In the mean time, the rest of you who are able to go must form a group and look along the river for the herbs that we need. I believe it is primarily yarrow that you must search for. Good luck." She leapt down from the willow branch, landing rather ungracefully, and stumbled back into her den. Her stomach churned and protested angrily against whatever was bothering it, and she crouched back down in her moss bed, grimacing. The pain was getting worse.

OOC: Well, the point of this topic has been reached, so I guess we move on to this now, and make a topic about the visit to SkyClan.

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2