Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]

Go down 
+6
Icee
Kes
Rose
Shimmerpelt
Bleu Haikyuu
King Falcon I
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] Empty
PostSubject: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 2:43

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] Ladybug-eating-aphids-400x308

It seems the medicine cat den had been overflowing with herbs, a great thing considering Leafbare is coming up soon. But with an abundance of herbs, comes the creepy crawlies. Bugs have invaded the medicine cat den, eating away and infecting the herb supply. Pesky yarrow eating insects have destroyed the only antidote to the poisoned water!

Only solution? Either negotiate with an enemy clan or head down to The River near Fourtrees to see if any Yarrow remains (naturally once Wisteriapaw has figured out that yarrow is the cure). Discuss with your clanmates what to do.

This is a side quest for anyone who hasn't been poisoned by the water in RiverClan. Enjoy!

Last edited by Pikachu on Wed 14 Oct 2015 - 20:35; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 10:30

Condorclaw was concerned. Many of his clanmates were sick, and to make matters worse, the necessarily medicinal supplies had been feasted upon by bugs. Now he and some of his clanmates who had not fallen ill had to discuss what to do about this crisis.

"I think we should head down to The River." He decided to speak up first. Someone needed to. "If there is yarrow there, we need not be indebted to another clan for it."
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 14:25

Ripplepaw stumbled into the camp. He felt nauseas.
"P-please help," he let out a painful Yelp as he crashed to the ground. He felt like he had maggots crawling in his stomach. He convulsed a couple of times and made a etching sound as his prey from the morning decided to come back up. He let out a pained groan as he lay near the entrance.

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:06

"R-Ripplepaw..?" Came the worried cry of a diluted gray and black calico she cat. Willowpaw ran over to her brother and grabbed his scruff and dodging the puddle of bile she dragged him into the medicine cats den.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:19

Stormclaw awoke from a deep sleep, getting up and stretching his old bones. He was the oldest cat in Riverclan, and he was showing it on his face. 'How did I not die in my sleep yet?' he thought, and finally came out of the elders den. His muscles had long faded to just an apprentices amount of muscle. Everyone in the clan was either sick from pool water, or panicking from the yarrow being damaged. He gave a grumpy growl to a small crowd "I think you all should shut your traps and make a deal with a clan that has yarrow stocked. Its too cold for stupid plants to be growing. Back in my day we weren't a stickly group of cats that stuck to themselves, cooperate, dear Starclan these kits." He huffed, sitting on his rump and giving a small glare to the forest in the distance.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 8:40

Wisteriapaw was at her wits end. She has not slept since the pond came about, and her eyes looked hollow. She almost looked as sick as the poisoned cats. Her heart had nearly stopped when she found the plants being eaten away. Her cherished herbs. Her meticulously stocked herbs. Almost all gone. She had quickly tried to seperate the contaminated leaves from the still good, but all that was left were scraps enough for maybe one cat, one dose. With a sigh, she left her den in time to hear Stormclaw.

"I think he's right." Wisteriapaw offered weakly. "I need to go to ThunderClan and ask for help over-all. Maybe yarrow isn't the best cure, and even if it is, it's gone." Her head turned to see Ripplepaw being dragged into her den. Mousedung. She didn't have a clue what to do at this point.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] B6dp9h

Last edited by Wisteria on Fri 16 Oct 2015 - 21:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 13:53

OoC: What's the point of this topic if we don't get a choice? Why not just delete the topic then?

ic:

"From what I can tell, perhaps your views of the past are diluted," Condorclaw mewed calmly, trying to be as respectful of the older warrior as he could while pointing out what he believed to be the best course of action. "The clans have never been together, not without some form of greed. Going to the river will not take long, and if indeed there is nothing there, we can go seek help from another clan."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 14:25

OOC: Don't make the choice for everyone, thats what this topic is for. If they decide for the clans first they will go there.

IC: Stormclaw turned his yellow eyes to the warrior and bared slight teeth. "My mind is clear, maybe you have lapped at contaminated water because you seem to be getting a tone with me kit. I'm going to die soon so i'd like to see some allies with other clans so we'd stop arguing so much. Make friends, go on, don't be shy." He huffed, turning his head away and lifting his chin. He'd still beat some manners into a cat if he had to.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 14:35

ooc:
Wisteria wrote:
OoC: Yall don't get a choice. We're going to ThunderClan. I already talked to Rose; her meddie will be coming back with them.

This is supposed to be a Clan event. People can't just figure out on the spot that it was the pond //cough, or that yarrow is the cure by themselves. They also can't make decisions for the entire clan without the clan's/the leader and/or deputy's consent. I get you're meddie, but even meddies consult the leader. And I'm sure regular ol' warriors get an input.

Everyone was supposed to work together to figure out what the problem was, and then find the cure. No one was supposed to have any clue as to what was happening. That was the main point. And even though circumstances has changed that, we are still trying to figure out a way to make this as much of a team effort as it can be. If the entire clan does not want to ask ThunderClan to help, then they don't have to unless they decide that it's the last resort.

ic:
Aspenberry grumbled impolitely as he joined the growing crowd. It was difficult to sleep with the constant stench of vomit, not to mention the ear-shattering cries and hurling. Taking a seat beside Condorclaw, he listened quietly to their opinions and suggestions. Looking to his sister, he gave her a look of distaste and decided to speak up. "Yeah, ThunderClan. They would love to help us. And I'm sure mother and Fishstar would be so pleased to hear our neighbors saved our tails." The tabby huffed, his hatred for ThunderClan clear in his hostile tone.

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 18:30

Another ripple of pain coursed through Fishstar's abdomen, and she hissed and crouched down until it subsided. It felt as if she'd swallowed something sharp, and it was scraping against the walls of her stomach time and time again. The RiverClan leader hadn't eaten anything all day though, so it couldn't be a bone.. So what was causing this? To make matters worse, however, her Clanmates were experiencing similar symptoms. Some vomited, some shook violently, and many where doubled over in agony, like her. What sickness has fallen over us? Oh, StarClan.. We must do something about this, and fast.

Raising herself upwards, Fishstar emerged from her den, trying her best to ignore the stabbing pain in her belly. She made her way over to the willow branch. It was high time that the Clan discussed, as a whole, what the best course of action was. She struggled to climb up the old tree, stopping half-way up to grimace, but somehow managed to scramble to the top.

"Cats of RiverClan!" she called out, voice slightly hoarse. "Gather beneath the willow branch. We must discuss this sickness that has entered our Clan."

She waited a moment for everyone's attention to be drawn to her, and then continued. "Half of us have become ill due to unknown causes. I understand that our herb stocks have been drained very quickly, and right now, that must be our immediate concern. I do not want to lose even a single cat to this. I would, however, like to know what you all think the best course of action is. Once we have discussed all possible options, then I will decide what the best course of action is. It is important that I hear multiple opinions on this." She took a few steps back and sat down, as if to signal that anyone could speak.

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb

Last edited by Fish on Fri 16 Oct 2015 - 21:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 9:12

Condorclaw decided to speak up first, reiterating the points he had put out there earlier. "If there is any chance of the necessary herbs by the river, it would be best if we check there first. It would not take long, and if there's nothing there, we can then seek the assistance of another clan." He glanced over at Stormclaw. "We do not need to be indebted to another clan if necessary."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 9:59

Ashcloud watched will hollow eyes as the other warriors debated on how to deal with this situation. His stomach wailed for food, but the tom knew he would just throw it back up. Throat raw from stomach acid, he croaked, "Whatever you decide, do it quickly." He watched poor Ripplepaw being dragged into the medicine den. What this thing was, he had no idea, but it was quick and vicious. "Please."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 12:29

Wisteriapaw glared at her brother. What did he know? Just because he got a suffix didn't mean mousedung. Her head swung around to Condorpaw. That prick was still an apprentice and he had the [i[nerve[/i] to tell warriors what to do? With clear aggitation, she stood. Even though she was puny compared to the others, she demanded attention with her loud voice. "Or here is a brilliant idea! Why don't you swallow your stupid egos and we do both." She shook her head. "I don't care what clan you chose, just give me a warrior and let me go! Now!"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~

Last edited by Wisteria on Fri 16 Oct 2015 - 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 17:19

"Wisteriapaw!" Fishstar growled from her perch. "Times are difficult as it is, and you of all cats should know that bickering amongst siblings right now isn't going to get us anywhere." She paused briefly and swallowed hard, feeling another sharp pang in her belly, and then continued. "Condorclaw is right. It isn't a mere squabble going on between RiverClan and ThunderClan, it is a war. Pride isn't the only factor keeping me from wanting to ask them for help. I also fear they will turn us down and use this sickness to their advantage. They have proven time and time again to be remorseless foxhearts towards us. I will not cry out to them now." She looked to Condorclaw. "You have provided a good option. Gather all of our able-bodied warriors and apprentices, have the herbs you need to find described to you, and go searching around the river for them." Fishstar then turned to the medicine cat. "I will also consider your proposal, but I will send you to SkyClan instead of ThunderClan. Who will accompany Wisteriapaw to SkyClan camp?"

OOC: Just one warrior.

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb

Last edited by Fish on Fri 16 Oct 2015 - 21:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 20:00

Wisteriapaw rolled her eyes, stalking to the edge of the camp, her fur bristling.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]   You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two] Empty

Back to top Go down

You thought this would be easy? Oh no [Open to RC - SGE Part Two]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: