Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2015

Go down 
+18
Shadow
Icee
Ash
Pinely-san
Knight
Bleu Haikyuu
Mothflight
Sun
King Falcon I
Kitty
Fish
Hollyleaf
Laurel
Bloom
Cat
Toy
Crystal
Rose
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 87

September Gathering 2015 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 5:55

OOC: Sorry, I'm a bit late...

IC: The gray ThunderClan-apprentice walked after the other cats and looked aroun with big eyes. I've never seen that many cats! They all smell so different! It was her first gathering so she was a little nervous of course. Silentkly she sat down next to some other apprentices and watched everything. Maybe I can talk to some cats from the other clans?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 15:01

When Fishstar stepped back, Thrushstar took his chance to step up. He didn't have much to report, but everyone had to say something. "Shadowclan has had a good moon. There has been little to no trouble and Starclan has blessed us with several new apprentices and some new warriors. It's almost hard to keep count. Prey has been good." Just like the Riverclan leader, Thrushstar was short, sweet and to the point. There really wasn't much to say other than that.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 8:45

As Thrushstar finished, Falconstar went up next. "Like ShadowClan, WindClan also has been blessed with an excellent moon, with the clan continuing to grow exponentially with plenty of new apprentices and warriors. We will continue to make sure our borders are kept safe." The senior leader stepped back after that, nothing more to say after that. Things had been calm lately, after all.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 10:07

Spottedstar watched as the other went up and came back, all good news. She then took her turn and came up "Thunderclan has been doing well, with many new warriors and apprentices. Prey hasn't seemed to notice the cold and have been plentiful." with that she was done and stepped back. Nothing had arisen that needed to be discussed.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 20:10

The white tom held back a sigh of relief when no leader challenged the other this moon. With Leaf Bare looming over them, battles would be foolish.

Darkpaw laughed softly at Rowanpaw's almost smitten look. If her mother saw that, neither of them would have tails by next moon! On instinct she looked back to ensure she was grumpily staring off the other way. The she-cat turned to see the few apprentices leaning into a warrior's fur, whose name she overheard was Smokepelt. "Evening," she mewed, dipping her head slightly before looking up towards the leaders while they spoke.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2015
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4