Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2015

Go down 
+18
Shadow
Icee
Ash
Pinely-san
Knight
Bleu Haikyuu
Mothflight
Sun
King Falcon I
Kitty
Fish
Hollyleaf
Laurel
Bloom
Cat
Toy
Crystal
Rose
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 15:03

Rainpaw caught himself from falling when Beanpaw walked into him, shaking out his fur he pawed at the Thunderclan apprentice playfully. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" He purred, unaware of the tense feeling in the air. It was his first gathering and that was the last thing on his mind.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Oct 2015 - 16:06

Larktalon shifted over to Fawnwillow, settling next to her silently. He hadn't seen Dawnstrike or any other she-cat he had relations with. It wouldn't be but a moment. He listened to her speak as he gazed up at the Great Rock. The SkyClan tom could feel a new emotion bubbling in his heart. He hadn't heard much about her kitting. It was a tomkit named Marshkit? He wished he could've been there for the kitting. "Yes," he responded, keeping his cool attitude. "I want to see him..."

Rowanpaw purred as he opened his mouth to speak with Silverpaw. However, a long-snouted tomcat, Longpaw, stepped between them. He took a step back in surprise, fur starting to fluff up. He didn't recall speaking to him much; his name was just barely clinging on in his mind. "I'm Rowanpaw," he reminded, keeping his hostile tone hidden in his throat. Rowanpaw felt fur brush past him. He glanced back to see his sisters and he felt his heart leap. At least he didn't have to be stuck in an awkward confrontation with Silverpaw and her brother. He chimed in with Ivorypaw. "Yeah, Daisypaw, I thought you would be just as excited to be here!" Rowanpaw hopped in front of his sister, noticing her wandering gaze, tail swishing. "It'll be fun. We can spy on other Clans and find out their battle plans."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 N6a5zHfSeptember Gathering 2015 - Page 3 IMrnxD6September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 GMXQgOOSeptember Gathering 2015 - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 17:22

Darkpaw frowned when Specklefur didn't respond, flicking her soft tail to follow her brother. She diverted from him and approached another group of apprentices, putting a smile on her face. "Nice to meet you, Rowanpaw, Daisypaw." She said, catching two of their names as she had approached. "I'm Darkpaw." Her smile gave a look of innocence, it'd be nice if she could make a could friends outside the clan.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 16:10

Minnowpaw padded in with the rest of Thunderclan. She took a seat next to Beanpaw her friend.. Kind of.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 21:39

Icestorm and Cedarfur watched their apprentices chat with other apprentices from the side lines. They finally could enjoy the life of a mentor.

Smokepelt followed Silverpaw and the other apprentices and sat a little ways behind them. He was a young warrior and kind of felt awkward around a bunch of apprentices, but they were the cats he knew the most. I wonder were mother is? He looked around the clearing.

Troutstep followed his brother, Whitefoot into the gathering. Great. I hate gatherings. he grumbled to himself as he sat down next to a random cat, not caring who it was.

ooc-sorry for shortness, was in a rush atm XD

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 VHQrlk5
September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 1QYZaRo

September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Wed 7 Oct 2015 - 19:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 6:09

Seeing as the other leaders hadn't made any move to speak, Fishstar stood up and stepped forward. "Let the Gathering begin," she shouted over the clamour of all the cats below.

Fishstar took a short moment to wait for the noise to die down and recollect the events that had occurred in the past moon. As the crowd looked to her to speak, she began. "Thankfully, life has been steady and comfortable in RiverClan as of late. No major border skirmishes have occurred, and rogues have not been a problem.. Though I hear they have been in other parts of the forest. I hope that does not become a larger issue." Some of her warriors had heard rumours about rogues flitting in and out of WindClan territory, and she'd caught passing comments about them from some of the ThunderClan cats. Rogues could be a nuisance, especially as the weather worsened and prey became scarcer. "The river has been generous to us. Over the past couple of sunrises, Lightningstrike, Tansyfoot, Troutstep, Whitefoot and Aspenberry have ascended to the rank of warrior. Ripplekit, Barrenkit and Dawnkit have been born to us." She kept her speech short, concise and unlikely to provoke anyone. Fishstar intended this Gathering to be as a Gathering should be--A peaceful time to share recent events. If ThunderClan kept their idiocy to themselves and didn't throw any threats or accusations around, then a peaceful time it would be.

September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb

Last edited by Fish on Wed 7 Oct 2015 - 20:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 12:47

Leafsnap sat next to Cedarfur. She listened as the leaders said everything. She listened as Fishstar spoke.

Slushpaw flattened her ears at the fact Fishstar didn't mention her, but ignored it. She smiled as the next leader began to speak.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 19:23

Icestorm shifted over, letting Leafsnap sit next to her mate. I'm so glad Cedarfur is happy. I knew he would get a mate someday. Smokepelt on the other hand... he gave a sigh, worried for his introverted son.

Cedarfur dipped his head to his brother as a thank you. He stared up at the RiverClan leader, somewhat bored that she had nothing excited to report. It's always fun to hear about RiverClan and ThunderClans idiomatic skirmishes. He gave a deep purr.

Smokepelt was kind of sick of being a "third wheel", even though he technically was not an apprentice. The shy but handsome grey tom stood up and walked over to the gathering of apprentices. Smokepelt had a hard time finding the courage to do it, but finally got a few words out. Uh... Hello Rowanpaw, Daisypaw, Silverpaw, Ivorypaw." he dipped his head in respect, especially towards Ivorypaw and Rowanpaw, who were his Father's and Uncle's apprentices. He looked at a few other apprentices, though didn't know their names. Jeez, that one that calls herself Darkpaw looks evil...

Troutstep was awfully bored with his leader's report and decided to go check out some she cats. He smelt a she-cats that smelt wonderful and padded over to them. "Why hello, who might you be?" he said with his low, tom voice, sitting down. He had never really tried to be nice, much less succeeded, but maybe forgetting about his family matters for a little bit would help him feel better.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 VHQrlk5
September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 1QYZaRo

September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Oct 2015 - 17:51

Cloverpool flicked her tail glumly. Her mate had recently died and she was sad. Her ears swiveled towards a Riverclan tom. The Gentle Thunderclan warrior smiled. "Hello i'm Cloverpool. Nice to meet you. Whats your name if i might ask?" She meowed to the handsome tom. Although he was from Riverclan she was grateful that they were nice, personally she had nothing against them, nut their clans hated each other.

Minnowpaw flicked her tail and spotted her mother talking with a Riverclan tom. Hissing she turned away and looked at Beanpaw. "So Beanpaw we don't really get to talk much with training and all, so hows your training going? I still have to pass an assemesnt." The silver tabby purred to the tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 21:08

Ashwing watched as Fishstar, RiverClan's leader, said her part. Hopefully this Gathering wouldn't get nasty.

Tansyfoot grinned with pride as Fishstar said her name. She saw Slushpaw, looking a little put out, and beckoned to her. No reason why she should sit alone.

Shimmerpaw looked up at the RiverClan leader. How interesting that she should mention rogues...

Longpaw flinched slightly as he was cuffed over the ear by his sister. He was about to retaliate, but the Gathering started and RiverClan's leader spoke. "What's his name?" the long-whiskered apprentice asked, mistaking Fishstar for a tom.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 5:47

Marigoldleaf stirred around and bumped into a cat. She rolled her eyes. Wow, were the gatherings crowded.

Ooc: Y'know we need an October gathering too.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 6:05

OOC: Topaz; well get one around the same time as this started for October.

IC: Slushpaw saw Tansyfoot beckon to her, and so she walked over. She purred with delight as she listened to the gathering.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 7:28

Rowanpaw could feel the group around him growing. Another unfamiliar apprentice fumbled their way into their group. "Hi, Darkpaw," he greeted, dipping his head. He was suddenly quiet, his bushy tail curling around his paws. He never thought he'd ever view another Clan cat as... attractive. Stop it, mouse-brain. She's not in WindClan! he scolded himself, looking away from Darkpaw. "I'm Rowanpaw," the apprentice added, his voice at more of a mumble.

A new feeling of fur grazed his side. Glancing up, he immediately recognized the gray tom. "Hi, Smokepelt!" He wondered why the tom wasn't with the other warriors. With internal sympathy, he butted his head against the warrior's leg. Perhaps Smokepelt had no friends. Sometimes his pelt smells bad. Maybe I could give him advice on how to win over she-cats. Rowanpaw gave a sniff of Smokepelt's fur. He didn't recall any other scent. Perhaps his mind was playing games on him. No, I'm not crazy. He's called Smokepelt for a reason. It's not because of his gray fur!

Rowanpaw watched Fishstar give her speech. He marveled at the leaders' ability to speak in front of the entire forest. Someday, that would be him, right? He was caught off-guard in the middle of Fishstar's speech as Longpaw made a comment. His fur puffed out, and he cuffed Longpaw's ear. "Do you want RiverClan to hear you? Fishstar is a she-cat, mouse-brain!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 N6a5zHfSeptember Gathering 2015 - Page 3 IMrnxD6September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 GMXQgOOSeptember Gathering 2015 - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 9:01

Silverpaw caught Rowanpaws gaze to the other she cat, irritated she flicked her thick white tail at his muzzle. Holding a growl of jealousy she got up and sought out Smokepelt, sitting close enough so their pelts brushed. "Aren't you supposed to be with the Warriors?" She mewed softly.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 5:11

Viperfang sat proudly besides his fellow ThunderClanners, his tail tucked over his paws as he listened to the RiverClan leader's announcement with half-assed interest. He lacked the furious animosity his kin seemed to share about RiverClan, but that didn't mean he was suddenly interested in the fish faces lives. And judging from the unrelated murmurs around, it seemed he wasn't the only cat how didn't really care much for what was going in RiverClan. There was hardly anything groundbreaking said, apprentices became warriors, queens gave birth, but the little hint about the rogues in the beginning had perked his interest for a second. It seemed the RiverClan leader had been keeping her ear to the ground. But it was quickly lost. He found himself almost wishing someone picked a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2015   September Gathering 2015 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2015
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next