Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 11:34

Magpiepaw was desperately bored. He sighed deeply and laid on his back, exposing his dark belly to the scorching sun. He was almost 12 moons, and needed something to occupy himself until he earned his name. Rolling over on to his paws, he stood and shook the dirt and brambles from his fur and padded over to the apprentice's den. Peering in, he glanced at the several cats lounging about. "Anyone up for a patrol?" he asked with a joyous tone.

Last edited by Icee on Fri 24 Jul 2015 - 20:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 18:44

Cinderpaw was nearly there. The mouse didn't detect the she-cat, and continued roaming around. The snap of a twig occurred out of no where, and the mouse panicked, running away through the brush. No! The apprentice chased the mouse, before it could get away. Cinderpaw continued running, but the sqweak of the mouse disappeared. Mouse-dung! But something else was there. She could smell it, something familiar. The gray she-cat turned around, and spotted a huge black creature snarling in her face. Before she could shout out dog!, the dog had already snapped.

Anyone up for a patrol?

The dream ended, and Cinderpaw's green eyes slowly opened in tiredness. Despite the last patrol, the she-cat was confident that the dogs won't be coming back. It was a new day, and Cinderpaw didn't have anything better to do. Standing up from her bed (OOC: Oh god, did they even have a name? I forgot), the she-cat calmly mewed, "I'll join. Another patrol wouldn't hurt."

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 19:14

The black tom smiled and purred as Cinderpaw rose from her nest. Nodding at the she-cat he pulled his head out of the brambles and headed to the entrance with his tail swishing in the air. "Glad to hear that!" he chuckled as he waited for the other apprentice to catch up. As he stood calmly, Magpiepaw began wondering what exactly they would do on this patrol? They could always use prey, but the borders needed securing too. "What should we do first, Cinderpaw?"

A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 20:02

OOC: Sorry to interrupt. You guys did nothing wrong cx Just curious, what else do Cinder and Magpie need to become warriors? This patrol and an assessment?
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 20:14

ooc: I think we just needed this patrol and that was it. For me at least.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 20:37

OOC: Thanks for asking too btw, and yeah just 1 more patrol and all set to become a warrior.

IC: Cinderpaw felt quite happy to be out of camp, and to be with Magpiepaw, too. "I think it's best we secure the borders first, then go and hunt for some prey." With that said, the she-cat headed to one of the borders, expecting the tom to follow. "Remember that other patrol with the dogs? That was my first patrol, and I can't believe Thrushstar lost a life!" The power of StarClan to give lives to leaders was a bit weird for the she-cat, but something to get used to. How do they handle dying every time?

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 21:56

OOC: yay ;w; alright just let me know when you guys are done and wanna become warriors <3
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 6:29

Marigoldpaw ran out of the den and looked at the other apprentices. "Can I join?"

OOC: If you don't want me here, just ignore me.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 11:12

ooc: We decided it's just for Magpie and Cinder, sorry.

ic:
Magpiepaw nodded and followed the she-cat out of camp. He carried a jump in his step as they went deeper into the territory and closer to the border.

He smiled at Cinderpaw. "Haha, that was my first patrol too! And I think Thrushstar lost two lives! It's incredible!" he cheered, running up a bit further to walk backwards in front of her. "It seems so cool, being leader. I want to be leader one day. I'd make ShadowClan the best clan there ever was! Long live Magpiest-" he was cut off as he backed up right into a small pond and fell over, the mucky water soaking his black fur. Gagging in disgust he rose, his legs submerged.

"So much for Magpiestar," he chuckled and shook his fur.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 21:40

"Hah, I can't imagine ShadowClan with such a clumsy leader like you!" she teased. The she-cat stood tall, looking down at the black tom. "If any cat were to be leader, I think you'd have to get passed me!" she mewed with confidence, "I'll-" as Cinderpaw was going to say her next sentence, she picked up a scent, as the she-cat turned her head towards the scent. "Magpiepaw, do you smell that? I think it's a frog!" Padding through the marshy forest, the she-cat purred quietly. "Do you want to (ooc: build a snowmaaaan) help me catch it? We can work together with this one!"

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 22:18

"Oh, is that a challenge?" he meowed, batting her ear with his paw. Chuckling he shook some water off on her and began trotting off. He stopped at the mention of a frog and rose his head to sniff it out for himself. Behind the scents of mud and pine, there was in fact a frog. Maybe even more. Returning to the other apprentice's side, he smiled at her request. "Sure, I'll help. Can't catch it on your own, so you need a brave tom do it for you, right?" he teased, nudging her as they approached the prey. It had been a while since the black tom had had so much fun, as since the gruesome events of their last patrol, he needed it. He smiled down at the grey she-cat with bright amber eyes before crouching into a hunting position and waiting for her to follow.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 22:24

OOC: I'm so sorry, had an unexpected busy week. Hope you forgive me :c

IC: "I was brave enough to fight the dogs!" Cinderpaw challenged. The she-cat felt happy being with this tom, as she followed into position. The she-cat headed to the other side from Magpiepaw, with the frog at the center. Glaring at the frog, this piece of prey would be good for the fresh-kill pile. Two apprentices, one frog. What could possibly go wrong? Cinderpaw watched the frog carefully. Doesn't look like it'll run away. Finally, the gray apprentice pounced at the frog, but as she leaped, it was too late. The frog hopped away from her targeted area, and started heading towards Magpiepaw. "It's coming your way!" she yowled.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 8:24

The black tom chuckled at her retort before his expression went serious. Hunting was Magpiepaw's special talent, but not without concentration. He watched Cinderpaw quietly make her way to the other side of the frog, slowly flanking it. Unfortunately her pounce was a few seconds later and the frog began leaping away. But it wasn't over yet. The apprentice took his stance, waiting for the right opportunity go strike. It would be hard catching the jumping frog. There's only one way to do this. With that thought he pounced forward, his mouth wide open, hoping he could catch the prey mid-jump.

When he landed he held his head in shame, not daring to look the she-cat in the eye. He slowly raised his head to reveal the dead frog hanging limp in his smiling mouth. "Mmph. Huhs dah?" he laughed through the kill.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]   A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Boring Patrol for a Bored Cat [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1