Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyThu 2 Jul 2015 - 22:39

Mistfeather had been deputy long enough now to know how things went. She would wait, cats would gather, they would leave, and the patrol would go off without a hitch. It had been a while since Mistfeather herself had gone out and lead the patrol, but with a new apprentice constantly at her paws, she knew she would have to take her out eventually. The tabby sighed and pulled herself out of her nest, kicking off feathers and moss as she exited the warrior's den and headed straight for the apprentice's.

"Dewpaw, we're going on a patrol. Bring some friends too," she said, poking her head into the reeds. Nodding proudly, she took her usual seat by the camp entrance, waiting for her apprentice to join her. It will be good for her to explore.

Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 8:11

Dewpaw followed Mistfeather slowly, Sure she was excited but Mistfeather's words stung a little bit. Bring friends? I don't have any.. She thought sadly. Shaking off the sad thought she sat beside Mistfeather and pawed at the ground.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 8:22

OOC: Why don't you have Dewpaw ask Salmonpaw? Salmonpaw's always nice, and would LOVE to join a patrol!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 8:27

OOC Thanks! I made a topic for peeples to join a while back but nobody posted...

Dewpaw noticed Salmonpaw walking by, awkwardly she asked " Hey Salmonpaw, would you want to join a patrol..?" She mewed tilting her head a bit

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 8:28

Patchface lumbered from the fresh-kill pile, spotting Dewpaw and her mentor. "Good morning, Dewpaw, Mistfeather, Salmonpaw." He nodded to each cat respectively. Mistfeather had recently had kits, hadn't she? He felt a jab of pity toward the new mother having to take on an apprentice, but his sympathy quickly died down. "Going on a patrol?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] N6a5zHfAnother Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] IMrnxD6Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] GMXQgOOAnother Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 8:31

Dewpaw's eyes widened as her father came over, she purred in pleasure as she rubbed her muzzle on his shoulder. " My first patrol! " She mewed happily kneading her claws into the ground

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 8:36

Salmonpaw smiled and nodded. "Of corse! How could I say no to you?" She laughed. "And hello, Patchface! We are going on a patrol!" She exclaimed, suddenly realizing she was acting like a kit. She stood up straight and cleared her throat. "We have to watch out for Twolegs. When I was hunting with Creampaw the other day, a Twoleg kit ran over to me and picked me up! That had to be the scariest thing that ever happened to me."

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 8:45

Dewpaw's eyes widened, " Twolegs? I've heard about them their terrifying!" She flattened her ears and fluffed out her fur defensively.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 8:51

"Yes, it is. The Twoleg kit picked me up and starting putting her paw through me fur! It was terrifying!" She growled, "But we should get going on the patrol. And don't worry about the Twolegs anymore. It dropped me as soon as it picked me up. Don't worry. I'll tell you what to do if one gets you."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 9:15

Creampaw stretched in her nest, and got up. She heard voices outside, and identified Salmonpaw's. She also heard Patchface and another voice, which she recognized but couldn't remember who it belonged to.

Curious, Creampaw daintily picked her way out of the den and saw Salmonpaw, Patchface, and Dewpaw standing in a loose circle. So Dewpaw was the voice I didn't recognize. She heard Salmonpaw talking to Dewpaw about Twolegs, and she remembered how one had picked her friend up while they had been hunting.

Creampaw padded over to them, and mewed a greeting to each of them, dipping her head respectfully at Patchface. "Are you guys going on a patrol? Can I join you?" she asked hopefully. She'd only been on one patrol, and she wanted to tick off her goal of two patrols.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 9:33

"Sure!" Salmonpaw mewed. "We were about to leave. So, you can tag along with us!"

OOC:Shortness...

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 9:36

"Great, thanks!" Creampaw purred. She was delighted to be able to hunt with her friends, and a warrior. "Is anyone else coming?" she queried. Just as Creampaw asked the question, she saw that Mistfeather was a few fox-lengths away from them, and suspected that she would be joining them as well.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 9:40

"I'm not sure. Dewpaw asked me if I wanted to come, and I said yes, so I don't know who else would join us..." Salmonpaw admitted. "Mistfeather? I think we're ready." Salmonpaw called.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 11:00

Mistfeather nodded to the group, taking a moment to smile at Dewpaw. She was glad she had friends, especially with such nice apprentices. "Good morning everyone. Since it doesn't seem like anyone is joining us, we'll head out," she meowed loudly and turned to leave, swishing her tail proudly. Having to be cooped up in the nursery was putting a damper on her energy, so having another queen look after them took quite a bit of pressure off of her shoulders.

Leading the group out into the territory, the tabby turned back every once in a while to make sure they were keeping up with her brisk pace. "First we'll patrol and secure the borders. Patchface and I will show you how to properly mark our border in the beginning, but we'll let you do the rest. If we finish quickly, we might be able to squeeze in some morning hunting," she called back to the group, heading towards the river.

Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 11:09

"Oh, fun!" Salmonpaw purred, "It's been so busy here! It's nice to go hunt," she whispered, as to not scare off the prey. She opened her mouth, and tasted the air. "Smells like us, fish and some water voles." Salmonpaw reported.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]   Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Boring Old Patrol [OPEN]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: