Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Thea
King Falcon I
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 14:33

IceStorm saw the kit bound over to him and listened to his apology. "It's ok little one. No hurt feelings. Just be a more cautious what you say about someone before you say it." he purred at the kit and gave him a small cuff on the ear. "Now catch up with the others. Today you will become an apprentice!" he meowed with a smile, giving the kit a slight shove on the flank towards the other kits.

Cedarkit looked back at Swiftkit and Icestorm. "I'm so glad the Icestorm has a forgiving heart." He thought to himself proudly. Atleast he isn't some cranky warrior who hates kits. He purred.

OOC- its ok. I was gonna ask u about that ;D

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 14:36

Swiftkit purred, and hurried back to Cedarkit and Snakekit. He looked nervously at Cedarkit, hoping their quarrel was over.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 14:46

He saw the worried look on Swiftkit's face. "It's fine. I'm not mad or ofended, if that's what your thinking." he said as he sat down and looked forward. You should be lucky that my brother is so nice and calm. He thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 14:48

Swiftkit sighed with relief, and settled down beside Snakekit. He looked up at Falconstar, waiting for the ceremony to begin. Once again, excitement thrilled him from ears to tail-tip.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 15:07

"I'm glad I made it this far." He sighed. Cedarkit had heard stories of kits who died before they got to be a apprentice. Or they did something to not deserve it, and sometimes Cedarkit could be mischievous so he was glad he didn't get in trouble yet.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 15:35

Snakekit nodded. "Like Ashkit. She would have been a warrior by now if she hadn't died." The brown tom meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 16:02

Cedarkit sat tall and proud, wondering who he would get as a mentor.

OOC- no offense, but sometimes u guys act like u can read my mind. Like I think something...ya get the point? What I said about making it this far could have many multiple things... Just to let ya know.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 19:48

OOC: Hey, this is a ceremony and not a conversation! :(

Ashwing bounded out of the warrior's den. With all the kits in front of the Tallrock, she guessed that it was an apprentice ceremony. She recognized her mate's brother Cedarkit and the newest member, a former rogue, Gladekit. She felt sorry for the poor thing, due to the looks most of the Clan gave her. She padded over to her mate, Icestorm. "Your brother's ceremony?" she purred

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 20:12

OOC- Heh...Heh...(Scratches back of neck awkwardly) I kinda got bored and technically our convo was on the way TallRock...

IC- "Yes. I think he is very excited. Though I do think he is mad about having his ceremony with a rouge" he said the last part softer. He looked at Ashwing and noticed her belly had been getting rounder. "Hey, so how's everything with the kits? Any pains?"

Cedarkit looked back at his brother and noticed he was with Ashwing. I'm so glad he has someone like her in his life. Cedarkit thought to himself. I hope I get someone as wonderful as her someday...

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 0:23

Snakekit looked up at the Tallrock where Falconstar had called the meeting.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 8:38

OoC: No, you don't have to have your warrior ceremony with Glade.

IC: Falconstar looked down at his clan, waiting for the chattering to quiet down before continuing. "I'm proud to say that we have four kits ready to become apprentices today. Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit, it is time for you four to learn the skills that will help you when you eventually become warriors. You will be known until that time as Cedarpaw, Gladepaw, Snakepaw, and Swiftpaw. Your mentors will be Ashwing, Tanglepelt, Leafsnap, and Scarletheart."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 9:56

Ashwing? Thats great! But won't it be hard to train since she has kits? He thought to himself.... He was finally an apprentice! Now he would get to spend time with his brother!

IceStorm thought the same thing. And was a little disapointed he didn't get a apprentice because he was the same age as TanglePelt. But anyhow, was still proud for his brother. "CedarPaw!" he chanted a couple of times.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 10:20

Snake paw went to touch noses with Leafsnap. "I can't wait to train with you." He purred.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 10:30

Cedarpaw shook his head. I bet she'll be a great mentor, he thought and went to go touch noses with Ashwing.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 12:35

The newly appointed Gladepaw purred in amusement. "I will be the best warrior this clan has ever seen. Just because i have rogue blood doesnt mean I cant be good.." A smirk appeared on the she cat's face.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next