Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Thea
King Falcon I
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 9:56

Falconstar bounded to the top of the Tallrock and yowled down, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 10:15

Glade slowly emerged. She sat underneath what they called the 'Tall Rock,' while she called it, a tall rock.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 12:22

Cedarkit bounded from the nursery "Come on Pebblelight!" he meowed in excitement. Now he would be ale to hang out with his brother! I wonder if IceStorm will be my mentor. But then again, would it be very fun to be with him all the time? Hmmm, I guess I will just have to be happy with whoever I get assigned to. Cedarkit thought to himself. But I wish that stupid rouge wasnt here to ruin my ceremony. He thought more bitterly. I have waited for this moment for so long, and now she's ruining the warrior way...

OOC- No offence, but do I have to have my warrior ceremony with glade? It kindof ruins the "Warrior" feeling and ya..... (I mean when I become a warrior)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 13:50

Snakekit bounded out of the nursery after Cedarkit. Time to become and apprentice!! the brown tom thought and groomed his darker brown stripes along his back and tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 14:35

CedarKit saw SnakeKit and whispered "Hello! I can't believe we are apprentices! But I wish that dumb rouge wasn't here to ruin it..." he sighed at the end.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 14:47

Snakekit shrugs. "I dunno she's kinda nice. But don't you think it's ironic that right after she joined Ashkit died?" He blinked his yellow eyes. "But I don't really think she killed her it's just a coincidence." He remember the beautiful gray speckled she cat with bright green eyes that could basically see right through you to your soul that was talked about sometimes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 15:01

"Hm. I just think it doesn't really feel like an apprentice ceremony with her around. Well, I guess all I'm saying is she better not be at my warrior ceremony, or I'm gonna giver her a piece of my mind." He said the last part gritting his teeth. But then realized that he should be focusing on his ceremony and who he might get as a mentor. He thought for a few moments, looking around at the cats.

IceStorm saw his little brother looking anxious, worried, and a bit mad. "What in the world could be going on in that head of his?" He chuckled to himself and sat down, waiting for FalconStar to give the ceremony...

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 15:35

Swiftkit tumbled out of the nursery, and excitedly bounded up to his littermates. He pushed between them and boasted, "I'm going to be the best apprentice ever! You'd better watch out!" Swiftkit snarled teasingly and leaped on top of Snakekit, bowling him over.

He proudly gazed into his brother's eyes, feeling triumphant. "I'm so excited, aren't you?" Swiftkit squealed to Cedarkit, rolling off of Snakekit. "I wonder who my mentor will be? I hope it's the strongest warrior in the Clan!"

The tom licked Snakekit's cheek affectionately and trotted forward so that he was a few pawsteps ahead of his littermates.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 15:54

Snakekit crouched when Swiftkit turned around and then pounced on his brother. After pouncing on him he gave him and friendly tail flick. "Yea I can't wait." he meowed to his brother.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 15:55

"Ha! In your dreams shorty!" Cedarkit sneared, towering over the other kits. I hope my brother doesn't get swiftkit as an apprentice. I think Icestorm would go insane! He thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 16:03

Swiftkit ignored Snakekit's attack and stared, dumbfounded, at Cedarkit. "I'm not short! You're just tall with tall, weird legs!" he defended himself. Suddenly realizing what his brother was thinking, he added, "And I don't want your brother Icestorm as my mentor. And you know why? Because he is not the best, strongest warrior in the Clan, and he is too much like you."

Sniffing disdainfully, Swiftkit turned his back on Cedarkit. After all my life of loving Cedarkit, all he repays me with are mean taunts! he growled to himself. He stalked on ahead, ignoring both his brothers. What was the point of having siblings if all they do is be mean and rude?

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 16:04

"Oh yea?" Spins around and tackles Cedarkit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 16:06

Swiftkit, hearing his brother's defensive snarl, turned around and blinked gratefully at Snakekit. Maybe there was a point in having a sibling. But there definitely isn't a point in having Cedarkit as a sibling!

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 16:18

Cedarkit easily got away from Snakekit and stood up to shake his fur from dust. "Hey, well geez, who put ticks in your fur?" He chuckled. "And ya, I know I have tall legs. But I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry if I did." He said calmly. Cedarkit could be a joker, but he did have a caring side and didn't like to see his friends sad. "And IceStorm may not be the best warrior in the clan, but he sure is a great one." he meowed."And actually, he is not really like me." he added in a whisper.

IceStorm, overhearing the kits conversation sat were he was and smiled at what Cedarkit said about him. He was happy that he could always trust his brother to defend him.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 16:23

Swiftkit snorted disbelievingly, but did drop back to walk in between Cedarkit and Snakekit. He shot a glance at Icestorm and blinked apologetically. He didn't mean it that Icestorm was a bad warrior.

Casting a quick glance at everybody else, he darted forward to stand in front of Icestorm. "I'm sorry," he began awkwardly.

OOC: I just realized that Cedarkit is actually not a sibling of Swiftkit and Snakekit. Sorry about that!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cedarkit, Glade, Snakekit, and Swiftkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next