Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] Empty
PostSubject: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Sunpelt had given Eaglepaw a day to get used to being an apprentice, but now it was time for him to learn the territory. He knew that the tour would be cut short a little bit because of the damaged territory, but he would try to fit in as much as possible.

He padded to the apprentices den and looked inside. He saw Eaglepaw resting in his new nest. "Eaglepaw," he whispered. When the apprentice didn't wake up, he called more loudly, "Eaglepaw, wake up! I'm going to give you a tour of the territory."

Sunpelt decided he would try to invite Fawnpaw and Lavenderwish to come too, but he doubted it would work out.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:42 pm

OOC~ I messaged Lavenderwish's rper and she hasn't messaged back.. :/

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:44 pm

OOC: That's okay, if she doesn't respond Eaglepaw and Sunpelt will carry on without you. Eaglepaw and Fawnpaw can do battle training together in a few days.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Eaglepaw jerked awake. He yawned and stretched. "Already..?" He asked his mentor sleepily.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Sunpelt purred. "Yes. You can eat something before we leave, though."

OOC: I won't post until tomorrow or later tonight, because I have to be at a baseball game. Bye!

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:52 am

OOC: I do not need to explain my lateness -.-

IC: Eaglepaw nodded and padded to the kill pile. He grabbed a mouse and ate it in a few bites. "Ok, let's go." He waited for his mentor at the camp exit.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:54 am

Sunpelt nodded and headed out with his apprentice. He headed straight, deciding to take Eaglepaw through Tallpines and to Snakerocks. "So, Eaglepaw," Sunpelt mewed when they were a few fox-lengths into the forest, "first I'm going to take you to Tallpines. That part of the territory is made up of tall pine trees, and lesser undergrowth. It's better to hunt there when there's mist, because the prey won't be able to sense or see you as easily. Though it is a bit harder for you to scent your prey, too," he added. "When we're out of Tallpines," he continued, "I'll show you Snakerocks. But we won't go too close because their will be snakes about. They'll all be in their nests, I'm sure, but it's best to be safe than sorry."

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:05 pm

"Ok.." Eaglepaw nodded.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Sunpelt realized they were making good time. Soon enough, they reached the edge of Tallpines. Sunpelt said, "Okay, we're in Tallpines now." He decided to test Eaglepaw, to see how much his apprentice knew already. "Eaglepaw, what can you smell?" he asked, stopping beside a rather short pine.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:01 pm

Eaglepaw tensed. He sniffed their forest territory. "I...smell..." He sniffed the air deeply. "Mouse!" He looked up to his mentor.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Sunpelt purred. "Very good! Don't worry, don't be nervous. I know this is your first time. I just wanted to know how much you know." He sniffed the air as well. "I smell the SkyClan border, which is just around the corner; I'll show you that when we get closer. I also smell thrush; a stale scent of fox; mouse, like you do; and vole. Do you hear that pecking sound that echoes? That's a wood pecker; it's banging a tree with its beak. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea. Now let's continue." Sunpelt led Eaglepaw in the direction of the SkyClan border, ignoring the tempting smells and rustling of prey. He would take his apprentice hunting another day, when Eaglepaw had learned how to hunt.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Eaglepaw blinked. He ran after his mentor.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:19 pm

OOC: Was that a confused blink? A respectful blink? A bored blink? What kind of blink was it?

IC: When mentor and apprentice reached the SkyClan border, Sunpelt slowed down. He flicked his tail to the scent markers. "Eaglepaw, this is the SkyClan border. Get a good sniff of their scent so you can remember it when later necessary," he instructed.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:38 pm

OOC: Just a blink dude lol. He blinked cause all the thoughts going through his head.

IC:
Eaglepaw sniffed at the SkyClan border. "It smells funny." He wrinkled his nose.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:50 pm

OOC: Just wondering.
IC: Sunpelt nodded in agreement. "Just for the sake of practice, I'll show you how to set a border marker, and then you can do the same. We're not doing this down the whole border; just like I said, it's for practice." He stepped up to a noticeable twisted tree with roots that stuck out of the ground and set a marker. Sunpelt flicked his tail to indicate Eaglepaw to do the same. As his apprentice set the next marker, Sunpelt explained, "The trees from Tallpines continue on into SkyClan territory, so sometimes it can be hard to remember where the border is because it's the same types of trees and foliage. So that's why you really have to remember the smell of the border."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]   Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)] Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglepaw's tour of the territory [CLOSED for Broken the Wolf (Enchanted, whatever)]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next