Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dogs!! [open]

Go down 
+5
Thea
Spottedleaf
Sun
Caitywolfy
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 11:06

Mottlepaw stood up from being throw and shook his head. He was bleeding pretty badly from what the brown dog did, but he was fine enough to fight. Mottlepaw knew he couldn't let Leopardpaw take on the dog alone, so he was going to help. "Protect Thrushstar!" He yelled at the other apprentice's before springing forward, and sinking his claws into the dogs shoulder. He clung onto the dog, determined not to let go. Carefully he sank his teeth into the dogs shoulder trying his best to cause damage so that way they could drive the dog away.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 11:18

"Thank you, Cinderpaw. I-I'm fine." Glancing at the dog as it ran away, he smiled. "You blinded it?" He asked, licking the blood off his paw quickly before getting up. He waited for her answer and got up. "It looks like most of the dogs are being fought off. Anyone we should help?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 18:58

OOC: Uh... Cat? The three apprentices (well four including Leopardpaw) are now being attacked by the black dog cx sooo... yeah

As Leopardpaw latched onto the dog's back leg, it yelped loudly before trying to shake off the apprentice, turning around to take a bite out of him before Mottlepaw leaped on and dug his claws into its shoulder. Suddenly, the dog's attention was turned onto Mottlepaw, but where he was located, the dog couldn't reach. Letting out loud whimpers and yelps of pain, the dog tried shaking them off, kicking his back feet violently to get Leopardpaw off while jumping around to get Mottlepaw off.

Last edited by Shadow on Wed 22 Jul 2015 - 19:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 19:02

OOC: shet. I'll edit in a sec.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 0:47

Cinderpaw let out a sigh of relief. "Yes, it's blinded... I think." Noticing the black dog Leopardpaw and Mottlepaw were attacking, Cinderpaw was sure that she and Stumppaw should be there, too. With that thought in mind, it was disturbed when Mottlepaw told the apprentices to protect Thrushstar. Thrushstar..? Looking around the area, the she-cat noticed the leader's body on the ground, defeated. Oh no.. I was too focused on helping Stumppaw! How could I not realise? "Stumppaw, you should check on Thrushstar! I'm afraid that your paw would get in the way on fighting this dog.. but if it's not too bad, it would be good for the help." Mouse-dung, where's Shadepaw, Sandpaw and Moonsong?

Without an answer from Stumppaw, the she-cat quickly ran towards the black dog and leaped to its front leg, clawing and biting it as she held on with effort, almost falling off. The dog continued to whimper and bark of frustration.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 20:34

With another yelp, the dog was quickly able to finally throw the apprentices off of its back and legs, flinging them in completely different directions before it looked around at the cats surround it and finally took off the other way. This was too much work and not worth the effort. It already got one cat and that was enough for it. Tucking tail, it took off in the direction of the Thunderpath, disappearing into the tall grass of the territory. 

After a few moments of silence of the dogs finally gone, Thrushstar woke up once more with a sudden jerk as his eyes flew open. Without a second thought, the leader jumped to his feet before he was forced back down by the pain that was still searing through his sides. Looking around, he finally stopped trying to get up when he finally realized that the dogs were no longer around. "What... What happened?" He asked, taking time to glance at each of the four apprentices that had fought the dogs. "Is everyone okay? We need to get back to camp. All of you need to go see Ebonyleaf, no questions." He paused as he tried to catch his breath. He felt so weak. It was unnatural. He felt useless. How could he put his apprentices in such danger? Starclan took too long. He should have gotten back sooner.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 22:32

Stumppaw nodded at Thrushstar. "Do you want any help?" He asked.

OOC: Sorry for shortness.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 23:08

ooc: I missed like this whole thing. What should I do? I don't even know where to start
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 8:12

OOC: Maybe say you had been separated and you were just now returning?

IC: Leopardpaw had gotten the wind knocked out of him when the flailing dog finally shook him off. He stood, panting heavily, and tried to regain the breath that seemed reluctant to to stay in his lungs. Blasted dog! He thought with a small snarl. It was pleasing to see Thrushstar alive again, even if he could only lay there. The apprentice made his way to his leader while his breath returned to him and said, "I'm okay. Nothing too serious."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 23:01

Moonsong had gotten separated because she was being attacked by one of the dogs. After she seen it off she caught up to others see if they need help. "Sorry I got caught up and was separated. I was making sure that dog didnt get near camp." Moonsong explained. SHe look around to see if any apprentices or any cat needed help. She ad a gash on her back from where she was attacked from behind.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 12:11

Mottlepaw was knocked off the dog, and watched as it tucked tail and ran. The black and white apprentice gave off a growl, then turned towards Thrushstar. "I'm fine, except for my ear. And maybe a bite wound." Mottlepaw said. Honestly he felt like he could keep fighting for ages, but Thrushstar probably didn't want any of them too. He shuffled a little in his spot. They should get back to camp.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 15:59

Moonsong was giving her gash a lick to try and make the bleeding stop. She stopped and looked up, the gash still bleeding and asked Thrushstar" Are we going back now?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Jul 2015 - 19:39

Finally getting the energy to stand, he looked around one finally time, wincing slightly at the pain that still washed over him. With a deep breath, he nodded. "Yes. Let's head back to camp. There's nothing left to do here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dogs!! [open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4