Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dogs!! [open]

Go down 
+5
Thea
Spottedleaf
Sun
Caitywolfy
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2015 - 17:37

Pausing after hearing several more voices, Thrushstar looked behind him and let out a heavy sigh as two more apprentices joined. He really wasn't expecting this many apprentice and he hoped that it wouldn't impede on the ability to catch prey. With this many cats out, prey was probably going to be pretty scarce, but they needed the training... "Alright, alright," he said. "Since this is the first time for most of you, the first rule is that you need to stay quiet. Whispers are fine, but if you're too loud, you scare away the prey. Understood?" Taking a quick glance at Moonsong, he gave her a look of slight annoyance as six apprentices pranced around the two warriors. This was going to be a long trip... 

"Let's continue!" he exclaimed, finally walking out of the camp and into the territory.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 21:11

"Oh boy this is going to be a long patrol." Moonsong said to herself. Six apprentieces and two warriors had to be a handful. "Let's just go before more tag a long." She said quietly as she followed Thrushstar behind the apprentices. She decided to follow behind all of the apprentices to make sure everyone kept up with her and Thrushstar.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 22:38

Cinderpaw padded outside of camp near the front of the patrol, behind Thrushstar. Despite the great number of this patrol, the she-cat felt excited to hunt with a big patrol of ShadowClan cats. The fresh-kill pile is going to fill so much! Cinderpaw wanted to catch as many prey she can find. With this many cats, Cinderpaw had small doubts that the patrol would keep really quiet. Maybe we'd have to hunt in groups? The she-cat didn't know or understand how patrols work, but she was soon to learn. Focusing back with the patrol, Cinderpaw looked around for prey, but kept up to where Thrushstar was heading.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2015 - 22:29

Yes! I made it just in time! the black tom thought as he quietly trotted alongside his clanmates. Magpiepaw stared up ahead, envious of how close Cinderpaw was to their infamous leader. Scrunching his nose, the apprentice carefully made his way up to Thrushstar's side, smiling up at the tom. As much as he wanted to speak, he knew opening his mouth would cause all of the prey to flee immediately. So all the black tom could manage was a little giggle as he stared in wonder at the tabby.

Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2015 - 22:42

ooc: I think we should wait for Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2015 - 22:44

Sandpaw nodded quietly she flicked her gray ginger tail. She padded after  quietly not as energetic as the other apprentices but still somewhat excited to be going out. She looked around as she quietly followed the others out.

Ooc ok

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 19:33

OOC: sorry guys. I was going to post yesterday but then Forumotion derped. I'm trying ;A; we will finish this topic, I swur.

As the giant patrol entered the territory, the Shadowclan leader looked around, sticking his nose high in the air with his mouth open slightly to gather all of the scents around them. Outside of the apprentices and Moonsong, there were several scents that filled his nose, a few of which were of a stray mouse, a lizard, and a stale trail of a frog. That was a good sign. Hopefully they would catch quite a bit today. Turning towards the apprentices, he looked at each and every one of them. "Since this is a first patrol for most of you, we're learning how to hunt today. First thing I want each of you to do is smell the air around you. Concentrate on the scents you discover and try to discern them from what you normally smell. Forget our scents and forget the scent of the territory. Remember what you smell when you eat from the freshkill pile. Tell me, what can you six point out?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 20:49

Mottlepaw closed his eyes a let the scents fill his nose as he opened his mouth. After finding specific scent he knew from when he was younger. What was it again? Uhh... It was Lizard! Thats what it was. "I smell a lizard." He said in a soft tone of voice being quiet like he was told to earlier.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 21:09

Cinderpaw lifted her nose, focusing on the different scents like she did last time at her last hunting session with Moonsong. Mottlepaw found a lizard, she acknowledged as she continued with her scent findings. Ignoring the ShadowClan scents, Cinderpaw's ears twitched as she noticed the scent of prey. Yes, I used to love them in the fresh-kill pile, until I ate lizards. "I think I smell a mouse," the she-cat mewed, not letting the scent go away. Yes, it has to be a mouse!

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 21:13

Magpiepaw immediately let his mouth fall agape slightly to better identify the scents. Behind the stench of mud and dead trees, a small but definite scent was found.

"Frog!" he meowed, puffing out his chest in pride.

Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 19:32

Wow, that was actually pretty surprising. "You are correct!" he replied before looking at Shadepaw, Sandpaw, and Leopardpaw. "Do you three smell them? And do you know where they are?" The latter question was for any of the apprentices to answer. "Actually, go ahead and try to capture them for me."
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 19:45

ooc: sorry forgot about this thread.

ic: Moonsong stayed next to Thrushstar. She was curious to know if the six apprentices would be successfull in catching what they scented. She was going to watch them for a bit before hunting herself.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 11:25

Shadepaw sniffed the air. "Mouse.." She murmured.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 19:48

OOC: bump? ;A; I promise, as soon as someone catches something to like.. make it an official patrol, we'll get the main point of this topic because Thrush really needs to lose lives
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jul 2015 - 0:20

OOC: Thought it would be best if Leopardpaw, Shadepaw and Sandpaw caught something :S

IC: Cinderpaw took the opportunity, and quietly followed the mouse she scented. One fresh-kill from the patrol! The she-cat went into the hunting crouch, hoping Moonsong was proud of her own apprentice. The mouse doesn't notice me! Now's my chance. Eyeing the mouse carefully, Cinderpaw finally pounced, catching the mouse in between her claws. Before it could cry out in panic, Cinderpaw hooked the mouse in between her claws and bit its neck. Thank you, StarClan, for this mouse. Holding the mouse proudly in her jaws, the gray she-cat padded back to the patrol. "Should I bury it for now?" she asked as she dropped the mouse in between her paws, looking at Thrushstar and Moonsong.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs!! [open]   Dogs!! [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dogs!! [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next