Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A feral new kitten in camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

Characters : Roaringkit
Number of posts : 34

A feral new kitten in camp Empty
PostSubject: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:45 am

Newly born and just beginning to gain his senses, a long-furred grey tom kit blinked open his sleepy green eyes. The brave young kit didn't wait to get up and start padding away. Feralkit was still new on his feet, and stumbled as he walked around the nursery, falling and tripping on everything. A light caught Feralkit's eyes...the sun shining through the entrance of the nursery. Curiosity taking over, the little kit staggered to the patch of light, warming up his fur. Feeling braver then before, Feralkit stepped out into the camp. It was full of this sunlight and smells and cats. Taking it in, Feralkit sat down and looked around.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
Posted in Areas Of The Forest [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:54 am

"Ahh, a new kit, eh?" A ginger apprentice-size tom padded over. His fur was tangled and askew, wind-blown looking. His grey eyes were wild and adventurous, yet at the same time caring and soft. He looked like a fun-looking guy with a soft heart and preppy attitude. "So, what's your name, guttersnipe? I'm Emberpaw!" The medicine cat apprentice smiled quirkily at Feralkit.

A feral new kitten in camp Image13

A feral new kitten in camp Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:58 am

"I'm Feralkit," He piped up, not bothering to ask what guttersnipe means. "Why is your name Emberpaw? Everyone's else name ends with kit or is called mom." The fluffy fur ball stared up at the bigger tom cat with bright, light green eyes.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:13 am

The tom laughed at Feralkit's question. "Well, when the leader decides you are old enough to move out of the nursery, you become something that is called an apprentice. When you become an apprentice, your name will change from Feralkit to Feralpaw." Emberpaw sat down and curled his messy tail over his muddy paws. "Apprentices learn from other cats about how to become a warrior. Warriors are what make up this clan, Windclan, and they get food and protect us. I'm a medicine cat apprentice, so I learn from the medicine cat, who heals sick and hurt cats."

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:41 pm

Cobaltfire was laying in the sun, enjoying its warmth when a little bit of movement caught her eye. She looked over to see a new kit making his first appearance in camp. She got to her paws and made her way over there. Emberpaw had had the same idea, and was already talking to the kit.
"Hello, little one. Hello, Emberpaw. How are you today?" she greeted, with a friendly disposition.
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:27 pm

The little grey kit looked over as a female cat came over. She looked much bigger then the apprentice, and himself. "Hi there," Feralkit purred. "I'm Feralkit." The youngster looked up at Cobaltfire where she stood. "Who are you? Are you an apprentice also, or are you a warrior? Or are you a medicine cat? Or the leader?" Feralkit had so many questions, and he wasn't afraid to ask.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:44 pm

Cobaltfire chuckled at Feralkit's questions. "I'm Cobaltfire. I'm a warrior." she answered. She liked the little kit. He reminded her of herself when she was that age.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:47 pm

"Hi, Cobaltfire," Emberpaw purred. "I'm doing quite adequate today." Emberpaw then looked down at the kit as he asked a bunch of questions. He laughed and rubbed Feralkit's head with his paw. "Your a cutie."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:39 pm

Ashkit padded out of the nursery to see the new kit. "Hi I'm Ashkit what's your name?" Her gray speckled fur was a little messy and her dark green eyes were full of curiosity and mischief.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:03 pm

OOC: Hey Cloverpool, sorry, but this is a WindClan topic. I think you posted in the wrong camp on accident :3

Carry on, the rest of you.

A feral new kitten in camp I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:05 pm

OOC:actually Ashkit is Meadowfalls and Greenleafs kit so she is in Windclan

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:15 pm

OOC: Both of those cats are from ThunderClan though if I recall correctly.

EDIT: Actually, I'm wrong. Only Greenleaf is in ThunderClan, Meadowfall is from WindClan. I was just confused because I thought your creation said that Ashkit was from ThunderClan. Sorry about that.

A feral new kitten in camp I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:19 pm

IOC:Meadowfalls said she's in Windclan

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:49 pm

As his fur was messed up by Emberpaw's paw, the kit struggled to pit it back into it's place. "Thank you, Emberpaw," he squeaked. "Oh, and it's nice to meet you, Cobaltfire. You have a cool name." Feralkit gave up on fixing his fur when a new cat came. "Hi Ashkit, I'm Feralkit." He smiled at her pretty grey fur which gave her a look of mischief when it was a bit messy. Her deep green eyes drew Feralkit's gaze. He knew the second he saw her that she was going to be his friend. She seemed just like him; curious and mischevious.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 11:21 pm

"Nice name it suits you." She purred. Ashkit was only two moons older than him maybe they'd be the best of friends.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A feral new kitten in camp   A feral new kitten in camp Empty

Back to top Go down

A feral new kitten in camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next