Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+6
Blaze
Bloom
Toy
Thea
Laurel
Cat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 17:05

Goldenkit slowly stepped foward. She had been waiting for this for a long time. As much as she loved living in the Nursery with her Mother, always there to protect her, and not having to do much, she couldn't wait to get out of the cramped Nursery. So, many kits! Goldenkit thought. "I'm going to be the best warrior!" She yeowled. She hoped none of her siblings would tease her, due to Goldenkit's blindness.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 17:33

"Only if you can beat me." Frostkit whispered to her sister jokingly, stepping forward to face her grandfather. The white she-cat was practically vibrating with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 3:27

Goldenkit growled. "Hey, just because you're older dosen't mean you're better!" Goldenkit thought. "Yeah, I'm the youngest... But still! I survived a badger! If I can survive that, I can survive much more, right?" She pointed out.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 7:45

"Will you guys stop talking? Clearly I'M the best cause I'm the OLDEST. Shinekit smiled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 10:50

-Lionkit rose and padded after his siblings silently, working hard not to snap at his siblings to be quiet. A moment later when Shinekit did just that Lionkit couldn't help the smile that replaced his previously serious expression.-

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 15:09

Sunkit flicked his tail at his siblings to remind them that this was serious and they had to be quiet. He stepped forward with the rest of them, staring intently up at Duskfall. He had to force his neck fur to stop bristling with excitement.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 15:58

Duskfall sighed, what was he getting Thunderclan into with this lot? He continued though, giving them a sharp glance in warning to remain silent for the rest of the ceremony.

"Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit, you have all reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Frostpaw, Goldenpaw, Lionpaw, Shinepaw and Sunpaw. Your mentors will be Frozenflame, Palegaze, Sorrelheart, Blazingheart, and Greenleaf, respectively. I hope they will pass down all that they know on to you."

Facing the young warriors who had just become mentors, he spoke.

"Frozenflame, Sorrelheart, Greenleaf, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from Softsong, Spottedstar, Blazingheart, and you have shown yourselves to be brave and loyal. You will be the mentor of Frostpaw, Lionpaw and Sunpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to them. Palegaze and Blazingheart, I trust you two will teach Goldenpaw and Shinepaw as well as you have taught your previous apprentices." With that, Duskfall stepped down from High Rock, letting the clan chant the new apprentice's names.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 16:29

The newly named Sunpaw looked into the crowd of cats to see where Greenleaf was. He spotted her sitting in the midst of the group. He looked at Duskfall, wondering if it was time to touch noses with his new mentor.

Yes! he thought. Greenleaf is so nice! I'm so excited to be her apprentice!

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 16:39

As Blazingheart and cats around him chanted the new names, the tom stood up and stepped towardhis  apprentice, Shinepaw, to touch noses. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched his son proudly. His first apprentice! I'm so proud of him! "I will do my best to mentor you and teach you all there is to know," he purred to his new student.

Frozenflame's ears pricked when his name was called to be a mentor. He had been told beforehand, but he had thought it was just a dream because he had been tired and fell asleep soon after he was informed. Frozenflame smiled as he stood up and pressed his nose against Frostpaw's like his father did with Shinepaw. "I can't wait to teach you, Frostpaw."

Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 Image13

Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 16:42

Seeing all the other apprentices touch noses with their new mentors, Sunpaw stepped up to Greenleaf and did the same. He purred. "What next? What do we do? Can we do it now?" Sunpaw was so excited, but then he realized that he was acting like a kit. Embarrassed, he ducked his head, and added more seriously. "What happens now? Should I do something?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 16:46

Frostpaw touched noses with her mentor in awe, her mentor looked huge compare to her. She could only imagine just how much he could teach her, he looked so much older and wiser. With his guidance, she could be the best warrior ever. The white apprentice, spun around in joy, meowing at her mentor, Frozenflame.

"I can't wait to learn, Frozenflame! Teach me everything!"
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 18:31

Palegaze's ears perked up as his name was called. He'd only just finished training Whitecloud, and was already receiving another apprentice. The tabby warrior found that he liked sharing his knowledge with younger cats. Perhaps I should have kits one day.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ayyyyy mistfeather

The light grey tom rose to his paws and sought out Goldenpaw. When he approached her, he touched his nose daintily to her's. "As long as you're willing to listen, I'll shape you up to be the best warrior in ThunderClan.. Well, after myself, of course." His tone was light wth humour.

Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 4:00

Goldenpaw smiled brightly. She purred, and walked over to Palegaze. "Hello," She said. "Nice to meet you." She didn't really know any of the warriors. But she figured if Palegaze trained her mother, Palegaze would be a fine mentor.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 4:28

Frozenflame laughed at his apprentice's words. "I will try, Frostpaw, but keep in mind that I'm new at this thing. You're gonna have to help me out." He smiled brightly at his apprentice.

Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 Image13

Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 7:03

OOC: Sorry everyone, I was busy offline this week.

IC: Greenleaf purred as his apprentice stepped up to him. Touching noses with the younger tom, he smiled. Not really knowing the right way to word his next sentence, he picked up a few of the words Blazingheart spoke. "I will do my best to mentor you and teach you all that I know, Sunpaw." he mewed. Hearing and seeing what the apprentice said and did, he let out an amused purr. "It's alright. And, in fact, we're going out of the camp in a second!" the warrior meowed. Hurrying up to his brother and father, he smiled. "Congratulations!" the tom greeted to the two apprentices in front of his kin. Dipping his head to Blazingheart and Frozenflame, he turned back to Sunpaw and beckoned him over to the camp entrance. "What would you like to do first? I suppose a tour of the territory would be nessecary first, though." he finished with a playful grin.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frostkit, Goldenkit, Lionkit, Shinekit and Sunkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next