Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May Gathering 2015

Go down 
+10
King Falcon I
Fish
Crystal
Cat
Laurel
Rose
Bloom
Pinely-san
Coal
Shadow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Meadowfall followed her clanmates quietly as they entered the ckearing. She stopped and looked around. This would be her first gathering as a warrior. The black and ginger she cat smiled some .

Coalpaw looked atFrozenpaw before she decided to go talk to somecat else leaving her sister with Frozenpaw.She decided maybe she could meet the other mediicine cat apprentices.

Brightwing padded after her leader into the clearing. The white and two toned ginger she cat looked around quietly

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Tidalpaw and Icetail padded into the gathering, looking for someone to chat with. Tidalpaw ran to Meadowfall. "Hi! What's your name?" She asked.

Icetail glared at Blazingheart and Duskfall before turning to Blizzardsky. "Hello." She mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:26 pm

Meadowfall blinked the smiled at the apprentice just for a moment"hello,my names Meadowfall. I'm from Windclan"The she cat mewed looking at Tidalpaw quietly. "Whats your name"she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Specklepaw padded into the Gathering and sat down shyly, waiting for someone to speak to her. "I wish Cloudkit were here…" She thought.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Scarletfrost quickly entered the clearing, skidding to a halt. I can't believe a stupid root made me late! Way to go, Scarletfrost. She mentally scolded herself, scanning the clearing for someone to sit with. She cast her eye around, spotting Blizzardsky with a few other cats, a pair of WindClan cats also late, and many other groups of cats chatting nonchalantly. At least I'm not the only one late.

Cobaltfire and Wolftrot also made their way quickly into the clearing, as they too were late. They were late because Wolftrot had decided it would be funny to trip up Cobaltfire, leading to a small scuffle.
"Wolftrot, I know this is your first Gathering as a warrior, but you didn't need to make us late!" She scolded gently, playfully cuffing him over the ear. "Now let's go find a place to sit."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:22 pm

"Frozenpaw!" Hawkpaw meowed happily, following her mentor at the front, she hadn't noticed her friend had come as well. While her sister left to speak to other Medicine cats, she was happy to spend time with the fellow Thunderclan apprentice. Nothing could scare her as long as he was there with her. They'd even gone to the River alone when they were kits. "I'm so glad you're here. There are so many cats here, have you ever seen so many? Coalpaw says everyone can fit, but I don't believe her."

Duskfall watched over his kits from a distance, returning the glares of the Riverclan cats. While he'd break no rules, nothing ever said he'd have to be friendly. He turned to his friend, Blazingheart to speak of happier things. Things that didn't make him want to claw a cat's muzzle, like the budding relationship between their kits. "Looks like we might be sharing grandkits one day, old friend."

Gorsepaw wandered into the clearing behind his leader, head held high and proud. Despite being his first gathering, the medicine cat apprentice was less than impressed. Taking his place under the Great Rock, he had no intention of approaching any cats. If they came to him, he'd make small talk, but there was no way he was going to waste effort into starting a chat with anyone.

Last edited by Kisuchu on Tue May 05, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:29 pm

Brightwing looked to the other clans cats quietly. Dispite the hostility between Riverclan and Thunderclan. Brightwing padded to a Thunderclan warrior in a kindly fashion. Which odd enough happened to be the two warriors Duskfall and Blazingheart"hi... I'm Brightwing"she mewed introducing herself.

Meadowfall watched her brother quietly as he padded to take a sit under the Great Rock.

Coalpaw spotted Gorsepaw and padded over quietly her tail flicking"hi"she mewed looking at him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:37 pm

"Hi Meadowfall, I'm Tidalpaw. Nice to meet you." Tidalpaw said happily.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:38 pm

Duskfall took one look at the Riverclan she-cat and had to physically repress a hiss. He was no fondness for Riverclan cats, not after the death of Tawnypaw or Coalfur. And the fact Sunningrocks, which was rightfully theirs was taken from them erked the brown tom. He flat out ignored her, hoping Blazingheart would deal with Brightwing, as the Tom had nothing nice or pleasant to say to her.

Gorsepaw looked over the dark brown she-cat that approached him, while he didn't know her name, from the scent of herbs and Thunderclan, it didn't make much effort to guess. While he would have preferred to have not been spoken to at all, he mustered the effort to converse with the fellow medicine cat apprentice. "You're the new Thunderclan Medicine cat apprentice, I take it."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Brightwing blinked quietly when he didn't respond"ok then i'll just go i was just being freindly"She mewed her tail flicking as she turned.

Meadowfall smiled some"well its nice to meet you Tidalpaw"She mewed.

Coalpaw nodded"yes I'm the new Medicine Cat Apprentice for Thunderclan.. my name's Coalpaw"She mewed smiling some"whats your name?"she asked.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:30 am

"Yeah, it seems Frozenpaw and Hawkpaw like each other," he said to Duskfall before the Riverclan cat came over. When she did, Blazingheart saw that his friend wanted him to deal with the she-cat, so he did. "Hi, I'm Blazingheart and this is Duskfall...he's not much of a talker. We just want to sit alone," he said as politely as he could. He hated Riverclan also, but he wanted to be nice.

Frozenpaw laughed. "Yeah, there are a lot of cats. Some of them smell disgusting...have you've taken a whiff of those Shadowclan cats?" He whispered to her with a smile on his face. "They smell like Twoleg garbage!"

May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Image13

May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Brightwing just nodded"yeah i understand i was just trying to be friendly"She mewed after Blazingheart said it and went over to go talk with one of her clanmates instead.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:07 pm

Scarletfrost decided to go sit by Blizzardsky and the other cats with him. She padded over, sitting down with a plop.
"So, what's going on?" she asked before apologizing, "Also, sorry I'm late. A stupid tree root tripped me up.
She looked up abruptly as a pair of WindClan cats approached.
"Sorry to interrupt, but can we sit with you guys?" The blue-furred she-cat asked."I'm Cobaltfire and this is my brother, Wolftrot." she introduced.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Feverflame chose to ignore the grumpy tom and looked around, trotting over to some ThunderClan cats. After all, this was a time to talk and respect the truce.

Hollyberry settled down by Blazingheart, purring. "Hello, Duskfall, Blazingheart." she greeted.

Gentlepaw rushed into the clearing right after her mother, curling up next to a small boulder that was close to her relatives.

Greenpaw trotted into the clearing behind his sister, surprised to see that he was late. "Sorry!" he panted to his mother and father. "It's hard to keep up to older cats!" he exclaimed to nobody in particular.

Palepaw sat down, tilting her head.

My Babies:

Last edited by Coal on Sat May 16, 2015 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:37 pm

"Greetings," Thrushstar said, looking first at Fishstar then at Falconstar. He held his tongue so that he wouldn't say anything he might regret before his mind focused back on the new Riverclan leader. She had been up on the rock before, but now she looked a little more confident... and somber. Did something happen to Sunstar? Maybe this was a new time for Riverclan. Would it be possible to have them as an ally once more? It wasn't something Thrushstar wanted exactly, but he kind of needed it. No matter. That was a different thought for a different time. Right now, they needed to focus on the gathering and where Breezestar and Skyclan might be. "Great night, is it not?" he asked casually as they waited for the last clan to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2015   May Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

May Gathering 2015
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next