Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony   Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 16:29

Spottedstar jumped onto the Highrock and let out a yowl. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highrock for a clan meeting!"

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony   Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 17:58

Littlekit padded out of the nursery, his pawsteps barely noticeable. He shuffled through the crowd as he walked to get a seat in the middle, not wanting to be one of those kits who jump and down all excited or whatever. He waited patientally for the ceremony to begin officially, when she called him and his siblings up.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony   Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 18:20

Hawkkit took a little longer to get to the clearing as Duskfall tried to keep her unruly fur groomed. As her fur was a light cream shade, both dirt and tangled showed up more obviously. While she wanted to bolt out and join her brother, she let her father do some grooming knowing he'd probably deliberately take longer if she protested. When she was finally free, she sat next to her brother proudly, chest puffed up.

Duskfall joined the two kits, eager to see his kits become apprentices. But before that, he leant over the Littlekit and quickly licked at some flyaway strands, no kit of his was going to look bedraggled in their Apprentice ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony   Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 19:44

Coalpaw padded from the Medicine cats den hearing well thinking her siblings would be becoming apprentices and she wanted to watch.

Softsong padded from the nursery smiling as she watched before padding and sitting beside her mate.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony   Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptySat 25 Apr 2015 - 5:18

Blazingheart padded up next to his best friend, Duskfall, and sat down. He nodded a quick hi to him before looking up at the leader.

Frozenpaw padded out of the apprentice's den. Looking around, he walked up next to his dad and sat down, curling his tail around his paws. He was new about being an apprentice, and he was excited for more kits to become some. Man, Thunderclan was growing large.

Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony Image13

Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony   Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 6:36

OOC: I will do Leopardkit when she gets online. But i'll go ahead and do you guys.

As the kits came in, she started the ceremony. "Hawkkit and Littlekit. You have both reached the age of 6 moons and are ready to begin your training. From now on your names shall be Hawkpaw and Littlepaw. Your mentors will be in order as your names. Me, Spottedstar, and Duskfall. I hope Duskfall pushes past the fact you are his kit, and will do your training properly and maybe even better." She jumped down from her Highrock, and padded up to Duskfall and the newly named Hawkpaw. She reached down halfway to touch noses and waited for Hawkpaw to cover the other half of the distance.

Last edited by Rose on Sun 26 Apr 2015 - 6:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony   Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 6:39

Littlepaw smiled and looked to his father. "I can't believe I'm an apprentice, dad!" One more step to being a warrior.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony   Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 15:18

Hawkpaw padded up to her mentor, she was honoured to have Spottedstar to teach her, and shot her brother a quick excited glance. Closing the distance between them, Hawkpaw touched noses with Spottedstar and afterwards spoke timidly. "I look forward to being your apprentice, Spottedstar. I hope I can be a great warrior like you!"

"Yes, you're both all grown up now." Duskfall looked at both his kits fondly, and delight as he became the mentor to Littlepaw. Duskfall looked over at Spottedstar, nodding his head in acceptance and respect before he approached Littlepaw, looking at the brown tom in the eyes before leaning over to touch noses. "May Starclan grant me wisdom to teach you to the best of my abilities."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony   Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawkkit, Littlekit, Leopardkit's Apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1