Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cobaltfire's Lament [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Cobaltfire's Lament [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Cobaltfire's Lament [Open]   Cobaltfire's Lament [Open] EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 16:21

The blue-gray she-cat struggled up the slope, coughing and wheezing as she neared the gorge. Cobaltfire's greencough was bad, but she took no notice as she continued on her path. She was surprised that Sunpaw or Cloudpatches hadn't come chasing after her yet. Her head hung low, near her chest, only looking up every few seconds so she wouldn't blindly fall into the gorge. She finally came to a stop at the edge. Throwing herself off would seem so easy... No more sickness, no more famine... and she would see Honeydrop again.
Perhaps...
She shook her head furiously, trying to clear the thought.
No. Wolftrot needs me. The clan needs me. I wanted to have a mate.. and kits...
She lifted her head to look over the gorge and into RiverClan territory, and eventually into ThunderClan territory beyond. Shapes moved in the distance, most likely a border patrol in the far territory. She hung her head again, thinking of the reason why she came out here in the first place. Tears began to well up in her eyes and she collapsed in her grief, silent tears beginning to fall.
"Honeydrop... You were my best friend..." she sobbed in between coughs.
She then lifted her head and screamed as loud as her greencough would let her, "I miss you! I miss you so much!" Her head fell to her paws and whispered, "I miss you so much..."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Cobaltfire's Lament [Open]   Cobaltfire's Lament [Open] EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 16:26

A pretty silver tabby she-cat came running past the gorge. She saw a blue-grey she-cat and hissed. She's right next to our side! She growled and ran over "Hey, get off our t-" But then she saw she was crying. "Hey, are you okay? Who's Honeydrop?" She asked. "Is she, um, the medicine cat, Cloudpatches, daughter?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Cobaltfire's Lament [Open]   Cobaltfire's Lament [Open] EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 16:50

Cobaltfire jumped as someone hissed at her. She looked up sharply at the cat who threatened her. She then realized that the other cat wouldn't harm her, and that she had asked a question. "Honeydrop was my best friend..." she sighed, tears still rolling down her face. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cobaltfire's Lament [Open]   Cobaltfire's Lament [Open] EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 17:39

Icepaw blinked. "She.. She is dead?" She asked. She looked at the blue furred she-cat. "How did she die? Did rogues come and steal her away, like they did Smokekit from your clan?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Cobaltfire's Lament [Open]   Cobaltfire's Lament [Open] EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 14:08

"Yeah... she died." Cobaltfire paused a moment before finishing the answer. "But no. She died of severe whitecough."
She laid her head on her paws and sighed, which was punctuated with a couple weak coughs.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cobaltfire's Lament [Open]   Cobaltfire's Lament [Open] EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 14:16

"Oh. I'm sorry." She mewed, coughing a little. She backed away. "I think I'm getting.." She sneezed. "Sick.. Anyway, I'm really sorry."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Cobaltfire's Lament [Open]   Cobaltfire's Lament [Open] EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 14:23

"It's fine. There's nothing we can do." She answers, pushing herself to her paws. She was beginning to compose herself, even if the grief still stuck. "I should get back. I'll bet Sunpaw is worried sick about me."
She turns to begin hobbling back to camp, coughs wracking her body.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cobaltfire's Lament [Open]   Cobaltfire's Lament [Open] EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 14:25

Icepaw nodded."okay."

OOC: short post ish short

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobaltfire's Lament [Open]   Cobaltfire's Lament [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cobaltfire's Lament [Open]
Page 1 of 1