Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Thunderclanner (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warriorcatgo6

Warriorcatgo6

Clan/Rank : Leafkit-Thunderclan/kit Foxkit-Shadowclan/kit
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 21

A New Thunderclanner (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 13:19

Leafkit laughed as she saw the funny thing the apprentice did. But then, she turned to her brother. "Hey Strikekit, should we play with this cat?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 13:23

Dawn looked unsure about her young kit playing with an apprentice. They could get hurt.... She curled her tail around her kit, trying to drag her back but then she said, "DO NOT play to roughly with my kits," She said simply with a stern sound in her voice torwards the apprentice, and then looked back at Ducksnap.

Spoiler:

Last edited by cat55555 loves cookies on Tue 30 Sep 2014 - 17:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 14:47

FeatherPaw nodded and said. "I promise. I would never hurt any kit." She rolled over into to her back smiling at the kits.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10014

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 15:44

Flaemclaw gave off a growl as though as much as she wanted to turn this cat away she had kits, and from the way she reacted she must want to protect them. The deputy stepped forward and took a quick sniff of the loner before stepping back, She doesn't smell like Skyclan.. The orange tabby thought Her green eyes turned to Ducksnap then back to the loner, "If Ducksnap trusts you then I trust you a little.. But it's not up to me who stays and who goes thats up to Spottedstar. Until she gets back you are allowed to stay for now." Flameclaw glanced at the apprentice and kits, she knew how important kits were, and all the clans agree to never let any harm come to any kit, even if it wasn't theirs. Her eyes returned to Dawn "Don't worry about your kits, they are safe here. It's in out code to never harm a kit."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 15:46

Dawn nodded. "Good." She turned back to Ducksnap. As she heard Flameclaw speak, she nodded. "Yes, thank you. I come with no harm whatsoever. Me and my kits just need a home if that is alright with Spottedstar." She mewed kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Thunderclanner (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2