Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Thunderclanner (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A New Thunderclanner (open) Empty
PostSubject: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 20:35

Dawn padded into Thunderclan. She was nervous as heck, but was okay. She looked for Spottedstar. She looked Behring her to make sure Ducksnap was with her.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 6:10

Ducksnap trailed behind Dawn and lightly touched his tail tip on her nose, "This is my home. Now we must wait." He pulled to a stop as he saw Spottedstar and looked at the she cat saying she should do they same.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 6:19

Dawn nodded. "Okay." She patiently waited for Spottedstar or any other clan members to greet her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 5:48

FeatherPaw had been very tired that morning so she slept greatly until a foreign scent drifted in her nose waking her. Getting up she bristled and stalked out towards the entrance of the apprentice den. Spotting the intruder and DuckSnap she walked towards them. "DuckSnap is this an intruder? Another clans warrior sent to spy?"
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 9:37

Dawn stepped back. "Uh... Im not here to spy." She looked at Ducksnap and then her kits. Sighing, "I just came to talk," She mewed. "Right, Ducksnap?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 9:43

"Yes she did.. She isn't an intruder in fact she is kind and-"he stoped himself with a smile before turning away and looking at his mate smiling nervously. Slowly he looked around the wonders of everything hurt his head and he slowly shook it in confusion.

Strikekit nervously padded up behind his mother, "Mommy?"

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 9:46

Dawn smiled at her kit. "Its all right, my son." She said happily. She saw Ducksnaps nervous smile and said, "What should we tell them?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgo6

Warriorcatgo6

Clan/Rank : Leafkit-Thunderclan/kit Foxkit-Shadowclan/kit
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 9:50

Leafkit padded to her brother, and said, "Mommy is gonna get us into a clan so we can fight the bad guys!" As she said this, she kicked a pebble that went plop in a puddle. "See? Wait, let's play, kick the bad guys!" She meowed happily and began pawing and kicking pebbles.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10014

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 10:12

"Ducksnap what's going on here?" Flameclaw asked as she noticed the warrior with some kind of loner. "Who is this and why is she here?" The deputy demanded again. If she was from Skyclan the deputy would chase her out herself.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 10:15

"Ducksnap, can you please help?" The black and grey she-cat mewed, nervously watching her kits. What am I to do if they don't let my precious kits in?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 10:18

"Flameclaw meet Dawn, yes she is a loner but she isn't dangerous in fact she would like to join." His answer was strange but certain.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 10:22

Dawn looked hopefully at the warrior. Please, let them let me and my kits join.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 11:16

FeatherPaw looked to FlameClaw the deputy. Seeing the kits she smiled, but if they had to leave she would have to make them leave. Going to the kits to keep them distracted and not annoy FlameClaw, DuckSnap, and the newcomer while they spoke. "Hey there kits I'm FeatherPaw who are all you?"
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatgo6

Warriorcatgo6

Clan/Rank : Leafkit-Thunderclan/kit Foxkit-Shadowclan/kit
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 11:20

Leafkit looked up at the stranger. "I.. I'm L.. Leafkit!" She squealed and hid behind her mother.
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 13:01

FeatherPaw smiled at LeafKit and said. "Hi there. Do you want to play little one?" She waved her butt in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Thunderclanner (open)   A New Thunderclanner (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Thunderclanner (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: