Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]

Go down 
+23
Sleepy
Crystal
Flybot
Lostsouls
Alastine
Coal
Cat
Echo
Knight
Mallow
Running
Caitywolfy
iceychu
Reaper King
Icee
Rose
Spottedleaf
Fish
Honey Badger
Tarto-sensei
Sun
Puddles
King Falcon I
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 21:43

OoC: I just love that you call us Nazis, that your go-to argument is that we're in the wrong. It's ridiculous. It's absolutely nonsensical. You are all in the wrong. I've explained it so much, but you're all too god damn dense to realize it. I'm god damn tired of us being compared to the most evil force there ever was just because you're pissy things didn't go your way. I would hazard to say we're the good guys here, after all. All you guys have done is employ various underhanded tactics just to keep us from victory. It just pisses me off, it really does. You have no rights to call us nazis, or fascists, or anything you may be calling us behind our backs. I'm so tired of this. I'll just get this over with.

Ic: Falconstar looked between Thrushstar, Spottedstar, and Breezetail, frowning slightly. Would Breezetail truly keep his word; StarClan knows he didn't trust SkyClan as far as he could throw them. Still, there had already been plenty of bloodshed, and it didn't seem as if it would end any time soon. Perhaps it would be best to take victory here and head home to tend to their wounded. It wasn't what he wanted, but…

"Breezetail, if you truly do mean what you say, then I agree to withdraw. We will leave here and let you tend to your wounded." He turned and called to the clans, "WindClan, ThunderClan, there is nothing more for us here. We're leaving." He turned back towards Thrushstar and mewed, "I don't have any quarrel with ShadowClan. Hopefully in the future we'll be able to work together instead of as opponents." With that, he turned and padded off with his clan out of the territory. They had won, but it wasn't the full victory he had desired. Still, sometimes a victory was a victory.

OoC: I anxiously await your next self-righteous passive-aggressive picture.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 23:57

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
OoC: I just love that you call us Nazis, that your go-to argument is that we're in the wrong. It's ridiculous. It's absolutely nonsensical. You are all in the wrong.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 Oiwxskk

y u so mad tho????

I wasn't literally comparing you to the Nazi Party. I was half-jokingly comparing ShadowClan's situation to that of 1940s Britain and France, which you would realize if you weren't so quick to sense an insult that wasn't there. ShadowClan letting TC/WC gangrape SkC is kind of dangerous for them in turn. That's all I was saying. But no, you saw "Nazi" and decided to flip out instead of reading anything I wrote.

You've been really stubborn and vitriolic about every god damn thing about this so far, and it's kind of pissing me off. What are we wrong about? What? I never said TC/WC were in the wrong. Obviously I'm not on their side of the argument, but I never complained or pulled any strings to get this invasion cancelled. At most I poked fun at some of the hypocrisy and logical flaws posited by a couple of warriors.

But what the hell is your problem? First off, the righteousness of your casus belli is hardly relevant at all to what we were discussing. I was defending ShadowClan's position, I wasn't arguing morals.

Quote :
I've explained it so much, but you're all too god damn dense to realize it. I'm god damn tired of us being compared to the most evil force there ever was just because you're pissy things didn't go your way.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 UugYFiq

Explained what? That ShadowClan has no reason to be there "just 'cause"? The fact that ShadowClan is here in the first place, led by a diehard ShadowClan homer fangirl, risking defeat, should be proof enough that ShadowClan's got all the reason it needs to help SkyClan. Any argument against that is just going to be a weak and flimsy attempt to avoid battle.

I'm pissy? I'm not the one who has thrown a hissy fit every single god damn time things didn't go exactly as planned. I'm not the one taking a cat RP so seriously. I've tried to keep cool about this, but now I'm actually pissy. This is a huge headache.

And you're tired of it? You're acting like I call you a Nazi every other day. I put up a four minute video of 80 year old Canadian propaganda to illustrate a point. I wasn't making a political statement.

Quote :
I would hazard to say we're the good guys here, after all.

You would argue, from an objective WindClan standpoint, that you are the good guys. But this RP isn't black and white. SkyClan aren't cackling villains. Look at that whole Eaglethorn and Silverstorm exchange, with context, and tell me who you think the good guy's in that situation. It's not a one dimensional fight of good VS evil, so I don't know why you keep acting like it's obvious who's in the right. Are you trying to say that SkyClan has no justification or righteousness to their cause, whatsoever?

RiverClan, WindClan, and ThunderClan all worked together to drive out ShadowClan. We killed multiple cats, destroyed their herbs, took their prey, and tore down their camp. And what? You want ShadowClan on your side, the side of good and justice? Or do you want them to sit at home twiddling their thumbs while ThunderClan and WindClan do that same exact thing again?

I'm only arguing this because I can't imagine any other reason you'd bring it up in the first place.

Quote :
All you guys have done is employ various underhanded tactics just to keep us from victory. It just pisses me off, it really does. You have no rights to call us nazis, or fascists, or anything you may be calling us behind our backs. I'm so tired of this. I'll just get this over with.

Underhanded tactics.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 K8bw0aU

What?

What "underhanded tactic" have we done that you haven't also done? I admit it, I haven't really read this battle topic in-depth since my cats were killed in the first two seconds, but from my understanding, SkyClan has:

1). Called in allies who came willingly by their own volition to help fight against overwhelming odds. Something that ThunderClan did in the last battle against SkyClan, if you'd remember. Also something that EVERY CLAN HAS DONE IN LITERALLY NEARLY ALL OF WCC'S BATTLES IN THE HISTORY OF THE ENTIRE SITE.

"OH, BUT THE MESSENGERS WERE KO'd..."

Shut the hell up. There was nothing against the rules about KO'd messengers running away to fetch allies. It wasn't a loophole. It wasn't a cheap tactic. It was something that'd been done before with no complaint, but you all complained about it anyways, because you care less about fairness and more about winning as decisively as possible.

2). Attempted to double up on people and failed miserably. Something that TC and WC managed to do with alarming success. There was nothing against the rules in this either and TC/WC did it in this very topic a hundred times.

3). ???

I honestly have no idea what else could be considered underhanded. You know what, I'm not even sure ShadowClan would have even been enough to beat you guys, for all your complaining. I just wanted the battle to end and told you guys to hurry up, disregarding whoever you were waiting for, and you decided to argue with me instead and paint it like I was trying to manipulate a last minute victory. There's stuff this site needs to do and we needed a conclusion to a battle.

4). We tried to win, but because we didn't take defeat lying down, we're obviously cheating cheaters straight out of cheatsville.

Do you know what? I don't even particularly like SkyClan. I don't particularly like Warriors RP. I don't particularly care about the outcome of the battle. I tried to win, yes. Is that a crime? I wanted to pull an upset and throw back an invasion against tough odds. My characters died in the first two seconds. Most characters in SkyClan and RiverClan were quick to follow, so what the hell? What's underhanded? What's cheap?

And I never called you a fascist behind your back. I don't know how you got that notion into your head. You're overreacting to an allegory.

What I'm tired most of all is people acting like I've been unfair. Like I've been manipulating the rules, or exploiting loopholes, or abusing my admin power to get my way. Not to toot my own horn, but:

When the Sunningrocks battles started taking way too long, I streamlined the battle system and rules so it'd go quicker.

When people started trying to dodge soldier duty in the ShadowClan battle, I added rules to make it so you couldn't selectively use warriors to try and swing the odds of a battle.

When people endlessly complained about all the rulebreaking and godmodding going on in the ThunderClan battle, I brought back battle training and got other people to make a tutorial so we could avoid nooby mistakes.

When I saw how devastating LionClan's gangbang blitzkrieg was, I democratically opened polls for new rules and mods so we could help make things fair. And most people agreed with me.

My only goal since I've become admin is to get people to have fun. I've failed miserably a lot of the time on that count, but I like to think that I've always been fair. And it pisses me off and disheartens me a bit to know that I keep getting accused of cheating because people are butthurt about a stupid battle. And I wasn't even on the winning side for 99% of it. God damn, I could have pulled every cheater's trick out of the book (bar Elea leading in an army of Deos) and we might have still lost if it came to an actual fight (like I was totally allowing you to do before you just decided to leave). I'm not even sure if this counts as victory. We didn't get completely driven out, which is a big deal, but we also got half our Clan massacred and the other half humiliated.

Just some BS, man.

I'm just glad this is over. Let's implement those rules and hope the next battle isn't as contentious.

Quote :
OoC: I anxiously await your next self-righteous passive-aggressive picture.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 SWojrJ1

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014 - 11:28

O.O

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014 - 12:57

Lostsoulsbleed wrote:
O.O

Agreed.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014 - 13:58

Iceychu loves Internet wrote:
Lostsoulsbleed wrote:
O.O

Agreed.

Aren't we having fun, kids?
Aren't weee?

i'll make another post if rose/shad does.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 PDt1Qqd Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014 - 14:30

Looking to Falconstar, she nodded in agreement. "As long as you stay true to your word, we will leave. Thunderclan, we are done here." she mewed. While she didn't want to particularly leave, she didn't want anymore useless bloodshed to happen, as they had done enough.

OOC: Quicky, busy.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014 - 14:47

Dapplepaw nodded and ran back to Thunderclan, worriedly. I'm glad that's over....

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014 - 15:13

OOC: This is why we can't have nice things

I remember that someone once complained that there weren't enough battles and border skirmishes, but this topic by itself completely demonstrates exactly why nobody gets into these huge wastes of time and effort. I regret ever igniting this battle in the first place. I've never loathed posting as cats more than I do at this very moment.

IC: Darkfrost patiently watched the exchange between the superior cats. Then a rogue-clan tomcat that had previously fled dared to approach Falconstar and Darkfrost tensed, with fur beginning to stand on end once more. The offer he presented was interesting, and the dark gray tom backed off and sat down. His ears twitched in the direction of Falconstar, and accepted his leader's decision without question. If the rogue-clan broke their promise and attempted revenge, then WindClan would finish what they started with ThunderClan's aid. Not one would be left alive if they dared cross the two rightfully belonging Clans.

Sunface was unsatisfied with Thrushstar's response. Still, she said nothing and let the leaders discuss amongst themselves. She wasn't happy that Spottedstar was letting Falconstar make all the decisions, but he probably knew better than her, as an older and more experienced leader. The cowards would have turned tail and ran if Dewstar was still here. Her ginger tail swished behind her as she stood up and followed her leader from the gory clearing, feeling like their victory just wasn't enough.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2014 - 17:43

Creamstorm blinked from her spot as blood clumped her fur together, her heart rising as she stared at ShadowClan as they stood there; feeling like they were StarClan's gift upon them. They were...Saved? She forced herself to her paws, taking a few shaky steps forward as she stared at WindClan and ThunderClan as they announced them taking their victory and leaving. She wanted to thank them, not just ShadowClan, but even the two Clans that had attacked them for sparing them; but she was unaware of what they, being SkyClan, had truly done to have this attack put on them. She had heard something about Elea. That she-cat...Truthfully, Creamstorm had never even trusted her, but who was Creamstorm to go against Silentstar's wishes as they listened to that strange she-cat who had brought them back to the forest, after all, the leader's word was law as in the Warrior Code. She glanced at Breezetail as he stood there, the newly named deputy. She was sure he would keep to his word; he was an honorable cat and a beloved father. She was sure Breezetail would be loyal not just for his Clan, but for his kits' sakes, as she knew he would want nothing but for them to become fine warriors of SkyClan.

----

There was a stunned silence from Owlheart as Falconstar announced them leaving SkyClan as it was, but he soon dipped his head. That newly named deputy...Breezetail, was it? Had a point, and if Falconstar was going to honor his words and hold the new SkyClan deputy to them, then who was Owlheart to judge? His tail swished as he stared at the ruined camp around them, a small frown appearing on his face as he stared at the still cats that laid there. It was clear who had the victory in this battle, and he hoped none of the cats would think otherwise even thought they were withdrawing, they were simply letting SkyClan be in honor of their deputy's word, nothing more, nothing less. Or at least that was how Owlheart saw it. Perhaps Falconstar also was ending his victory here to avoid more bloodshed from ShadowClan. Either way, Owlheart said nothing as he started to follow Falconstar, glancing at the cats that still stood, his gaze lingering on ShadowClan as he passed them and left the camp with a small sigh.

-----

They had...Won? Well, was won a good term to put it? No, they hadn't won, not with the state the SkyClan camp was in. They had simply saved them. There was a soft silence from Bearmask as she stood there, but relief filled the she-cat over knowing that no blood would be drawn from ShadowClan, and no blood would stain their claws. Her gaze flickered to Tigerclaw with a small, but forced smile appearing on her face. They had saved SkyClan by their timely arrival, but the damage was already done. The camp laid in ruins, blood staining the once green grass and she swore she saw at least a few cats that didn't seem to move. To recover fully from this battle would be a blessing from StarClan itself, and she knew that would never happen. The cat that Silentstar was standing over, that had to be the old deputy as she had named a new one. For a changing of a deputy in such a belief moment of chaos, what a shame...Her gaze flickered toward the nursery that the new deputy was standing in front of. He had been protecting the kits...Maybe he even had kits he had been protecting? She wondered what would of happened to them if SkyClan had indeed been destroyed would they be forced to leave with their parents in a now ruined life or...She dare not think of what could of happen, of what fates could of befallen them outside of the safety of a camp, a safety she had always had as the timid she-cat had grown.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12