Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]

Go down 
+23
Sleepy
Crystal
Flybot
Lostsouls
Alastine
Coal
Cat
Echo
Knight
Mallow
Running
Caitywolfy
iceychu
Reaper King
Icee
Rose
Spottedleaf
Fish
Honey Badger
Tarto-sensei
Sun
Puddles
King Falcon I
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014 - 17:11

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 Z3XW6TF

I get that we're at a bit of an impasse here, but this battle's been holding the whole site back.

Either start tearing out each other's throats or kiss and make up. Please. Or else I'm going to have Sleepystar's ghost descend from heaven to smite Silent with laser vision and teach Falcon the meaning of Christmas.

I'm not even joking. Don't test me.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014 - 18:14

Deputy?
Him as Deputy?
The gray tabby's weary gaze traveled to the area just outside the medicine cat den, the last place he'd thought that he'd seen the only deputy he really knew. And there he remained. Silverstorm lay in a contorted posture, a sleek, disturbing stream of scarlet leaking through a dark patch on his neck.
He wavered where he stood, the entire weight of the situation crashing down on him. It was crushing, forcing his legs to shake, his sight to blur, his breath to waver; it was sickening more than anything else.

What cruelty was this, he thought. His mate whispered urgently in his ear, asking - begging for them to flee. No land was worth this bloodshed, she said. These words weren't unfamiliar to him. He heard them many times growing with his mother and his brother, wandering around and never truly belonging anymore. 'Lets just go. It's not worth the trouble. We're safer this way.' The words always found their way in whenever some other contender for their den came walking by. It was troublesome no matter what and they were never truly safe. That was a rogue's way of thinking. Survival of the fittest. He thought it was an idea they'd left behind, but he supposed a piece of their old life would always be there.

As it was, Breezetail's greatest wish was only of to protect his family: his mate, his kits, his mother - who'd already been wounded herself. His dream of a safe home for them was beyond wavering. Was it all just some foolish wish? Had they just been playing a game of pretend this entire time?
The tom glanced around, seeing the still body of Silverstorm again; and of Dustfang... Lilyclaw, Cloverleaf, Maplecloud, Creamstorm...
On and on, names and familiar faces listed off in his head; all familiar and friendly to him. They'd all traveled to this place with him. When the two clans came crashing in, they went down fighting. They didn't run, though they could've, and they didn't hide - ... like he'd been with his family in the nursery.

Guilt shredded at his belly, sharper than any cat's claws.

They were his clanmates.

He should've stayed.

They were his friends.

He should've helped them.

They were his family.

He was a coward.

Breezetail clenched his teeth. No, no longer. He couldn't be a coward. He wouldn't be. He knew now that he had to be there for them, no matter way. No more running away, even if they lost today - no matter what happened - he'd stay with his family. Even if he died.

He let out a heavy breath, glancing at his mate before looking to his leader again. "If that's your wish, Silentstar." The tom muttered back. His blue gaze caught unto the wound on her side. What happened to her?

Settling back down into reality, his ears perked forward, catching onto the conversation between the leaders. He'd faintly had heard what the leader of ShadowClan had said, and the ThunderClan cat's words thereafter. Spottedstar was her name, he thought he heard? He shut his eyes tightly. They all talked as if none of SkyClan weren't even there. Nothing new of course, but the bitter sting would always be there; even more-so now of all times.

Gathering what strength he could - shooting another look at the broken leader, SkyClan's newly named deputy stepped forward, ignoring the wincing pain in his eye and finding ThunderClan's leader again. "Spottedstar," He called for her attention. "Please, listen to what I have to say. Elea left SkyClan long ago. We haven't seen her for moons." Why she left them, he hadn't a clue why. Would she have known that this was going to happen? ... He shook thoughts of the priestess away. She didn't matter at the moment.

"You say this battle was for revenge," He started. "That we took the lives of your clanmates; and now you have taken the lives of ours." The tom shot a glance at Silverstorm, at Dustpelt - who he hadn't seen move in sometime, and of his bleeding mother in the den behind them. He had no clue if there were any other lives taken, and he was too wary to look at the moment. "After the battle at ThunderClan camp, SkyClan and RiverClan left you to your home; to treat your wounded, remark your borders, and see you as equals at the next gathering." He took in a deep breath, drawing out the sincerest voice he could. "Let it end here. There's been enough bloodshed. I beg you for compassion. Let us be." He took another shaky breath, "Leave us in peace and I swear we will take no vengeance. Enough of this madness." The tom bowed his head, digging his nails into the ground.

This had to be done, to protect his family.
If this didn't work, then...
Then...

He glanced back up to the sky, where the stars would surely be looking down on them all in time.
Maybe he'd finally meet his adoptive ancestors soon enough.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 PDt1Qqd Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 14:41

OOC: guys forreal

really

pls

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 16:18

OOC: Im waiting for shad.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptySun 28 Sep 2014 - 23:57

At this point, I don't care who's waiting for who, what's out of character, or who wins. If this timer runs out and this stupid battle's still not finished, I'm going to roll the Big Dice right here.

If the number is between 1 and 112, it'll be said that SC/SkC/RC were victorious here today. SkC will stay where it's at, TC/WC will retreat, and RC/SC will head home.

If the number is between 113 and 224, it'll be said that TC/WC were victorious here today. SkC will scatter to Twolegplace/SC/RC, SC/RC will retreat, and TC/WC will split up SkC's territory between them.

If the number is 225, I will initiate the Sleepystar apocalypse.

So hurry.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 8:38

I contest that timer on the fact that both Echo and Shadow have disappeared, so this battle goes to WC/TC. Especially considering that RC/SkC won without actually finishing a battle.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 12:34

I agree with Fal's points. Not to mention that it's a well-known tactic on this site to stall.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 12:59

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
I contest that timer on the fact that both Echo and Shadow have disappeared, so this battle goes to WC/TC. Especially considering that RC/SkC won without actually finishing a battle.

Echo got grounded. Shad's being a geezer.

If you don't like the timer, then start a fight and I'll hold off the apocalypse. This battle just really needs to finish.

(and no I won't just hand it to TC/WC on a silver platter while there's still SC/SkC/maybe RC warriors left to fight)

Sun thinks corn is ok wrote:
I agree with Fal's points. Not to mention that it's a well-known tactic on this site to stall.

Do you honestly think they're intentionally stalling?

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 14:03

Fal and Sun are right. You are trying to force us to battle or hurry up and leave, yet Riverclan didn't even have to finish a battle to get victory.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 14:32

Rose loves Fal and Sand wrote:
Fal and Sun are right. You are trying to force us to battle or hurry up and leave, yet Riverclan didn't even have to finish a battle to get victory.

Because people stopped posting and TC/WC were outnumbered three to one, with over half of their warriors KO'd.

How do the odds compare here?

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 17:17

Sleepy loves Ebola-chan wrote:

Because people stopped posting and TC/WC were outnumbered three to one, with over half of their warriors KO'd.

Decimated RC/SkC forces and another clan that doesn't have a reason to be there.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 18:54

Decimated RC/SkC forces and another clan that doesn't have a reason to be there.

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 6HXoK7h

They have literally every reason to be there.

SkC/RC got pwned pretty hard but SC's still intact. That's enough, I think.

Really, what is the big deal? I'm asking you guys to get a move on or I'm just going to end the topic. I have rules to add and a plot to finish. Characters have places to be. Leaders have things to do.

I told you guys before I made the timer to start posting, and only Ebs did. I'm not going to wait another three weeks for you guys just to stall out or leave this topic to sputter and die.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 19:14

Really, what is the big deal? I'm asking you guys to get a move on or I'm just going to end the topic. I have rules to add and a plot to finish. Characters have places to be. Leaders have things to do.

I told you guys before I made the timer to start posting, and only Ebs did. I'm not going to wait another three weeks for you guys just to stall out or leave this topic to sputter and die.

They don't have, as you say, "every reason to be there." They have one main reason to oppose us: they don't want WindClan to be on two sides of them. In which case, Falco can just give TC the territory that borders SC and bam, there goes their biggest argument.

And for the last time, we've been waiting for Shad. It's legitimately none of our faults that she hasn't posted. I do have reasons to believe that they might stall, because I've seen it before and it rather works out in their favor right now.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 19:46

OOC: I'm so sorry, guys. This was not meant to be a stalling thing at all. I've literally had no time between or after classes this semester and it's just getting busier and busier. I can only get on 5 minutes at most on my less busy days which still have me running around from 9 a.m. to at least 10 pm. Then homework.

Thrushstar simply looked at Falconstar before taking a deep breath. "Whether you drive them out or keep them here, you have destroyed, Falconstar. There is nothing you can do to justify that now," he stated before Breezetail chimed in. Listening to the new deputy's words, Thrushstar couldn't really say much after that. All he could do was wait and see what the new Thunderclan leader had to say. Although, just from what he had heard, he wasn't expecting her to give in that easily what-so-ever. Yet, at the same time, it only seems that Thunderclan had come to just get revenge at this point while he obviously knew that Falconstar had a mission. But as he had stated earlier, even if the murderer was dead, there was no way to prove it and he couldn't be sure if Falconstar was lying, even if he still insisted on splitting the land. Thrushstar just couldn't do it. Not right now. Not until Windclan could gain his trust back which was hardly there in the first place after the massive attack on Shadowclan. So the leader waited silently to see the others' reactions.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 EmptyMon 29 Sep 2014 - 20:23

Sun thinks corn is ok wrote:

They don't have, as you say, "every reason to be there." They have one main reason to oppose us: they don't want WindClan to be on two sides of them. In which case, Falco can just give TC the territory that borders SC and bam, there goes their biggest argument.

And for the last time, we've been waiting for Shad. It's legitimately none of our faults that she hasn't posted. I do have reasons to believe that they might stall, because I've seen it before and it rather works out in their favor right now.

You don't think ShadowClan would want to prevent other Clans from getting, well idk, driven away for ideological reasons? Or that ShadowClan might have reason to fear a TC/WC coalition right on their doorstep, right after driving away SkC (the only Clan they don't have a reason to hate)?

"Just give TC the side bordering SC!" isn't really that solid of a solution. It's still replacing SkC (a relatively cordial neighbor with shared interests) with more of TC (an already large, aggressive, and powerful neighbor who happens to be allies with SC's other large, aggressive, and powerful neighbor)

Let's evoke Godwin's Law for a second, because this is a pretty fitting allegory for this whole situation:

Surely you would be able to tell why SC would be a little hesitant to just let TC and WC do what they want.

SC benefits from having SkC in the forest. It only has things to risk by letting them get scattered into the wind.

And I swear that I had this argument someplace else, and what would you know.

The same exact thing from September effing 7th:

And Shad's here now, but before I was asking you all to post regardless because it was taking thirty years. I'll hold off the Sleepocalypse for now, since this was apparently all you needed, but if there's still nothing happening in two or so days, then I'm ending this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]   Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reclaiming Glory [BATTLE]
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next