Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

"Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

"Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed) Empty
PostSubject: "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed)   "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed) EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 10:44 pm

I and Jay Bird were discussing a possible plot and this is what we agreed. Hope you guys like it and join if you want.

"Reclaiming the crown of the Bat"

Batpaw is a cat that has an intense anger against the parents that abandoned him in the camp to live like lonely rogues. Because of this hatred, this tom is a short-tempered cat that gets angry easily and can be quite violent toward others, even toward his own clanmates. However, he has an only and close friend: Tinypaw, a little she-cat that can calm his hatred and is with him in the bad and good moments of his life. They grew together in the camp, very close to each other and, during Batpaw's apprentice training, he develop a deep love for her. When both of them reach the title of warriors, Bat will propose her to be his mate and Tiny will accept this because he is the cat that made her feel safe and protected, but... she doesn't love him. The she-cat will still see him as a friend during all this time, but she'll start to be a little scared of him when he starts to show his more violent, jealous and possessive part of himself.
This is when the plot start:

Part 1: The fight
Batfang (name of Batpaw as a warrior) and Tinytip, as mates, will be going on a hunting patrol near to the Thunderclan territory. Tinytip will see a prey and, accidently, enter the Thunderclan territory in the exact moment when a lonely warrior (or maybe an apprentice) was passing. He or she will chase Tinytip off, but even when she tries to apologize and leave the Thunderclan territory, the warrior will catch her once she is the Riverclan camp. Batfang, when he saw how she is being attacked by a cat, will explode in anger and attack violently, probably leaving deep wounds in the body of the Thunderclan camp (that is a decision of the owner of the character). Tinytip will watch this horrified and will try to stop him, but she can't until a Riverclan tom appears and together stop the angry mate of Tiny.
After this, Tinytip will break up with Batfang after a long argue between these two, leaving a frustrated and mad cat alone.

Part 2: Jealousy
Tinytip will fall in love with the tom that helped her to stop Batfang and soon they'll become mates. The dark tom will watch every day how her ex-mates spends her days with another cat that isn't him and his hatred will grow, making him a violent character with a thirst for blood. In this point, I will want a cat, from Riverclan or any other clan, it doesn't matter really, that befriend Batpaw and promised him more power to recover her Tinytip again since she was the only one that understood and like him in the past. If this cat that becomes his friend is a she-cat, maybe they could be mates for a while, because Batfang will break up with her 'cause he's still in love with Tiny.

Part 3 and 4: Coming soon (Actually defined but Jay Bird and I decided to post it later when the second part of the plot is near to end)

So, the characters of this plots will be:

-Batfang
-Tinytip (Jay Bird)

-The Thunderclan cat that will be hurt by Batfang:
•Falconpaw/swoop or eye (Daddy Derrek)
-The tom that will be the true love of Tiny:
•Elmpaw/voice
-The cat (tom or she-cat) of any clan that will be friend of  Batfang:
•Duskkit/paw/mask (Cheetahstrike)

We're open to suggestions, so don't be afraid to post. And please, we are looking for active roleplayers

Last edited by Lux on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed)   "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed) EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 6:40 pm

I can offer Duskkit whom I'm sure by the time this plot reaches that point can be the cat the befriends batpaw

Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed)   "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed) EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Falconpaw is always a go to when it comes to getting mauled, sp00k him bad

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed)   "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed) EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:51 pm

I like both of them, so I think that the plot could work with a group of ambitious friends instead of just two.
I will add Duskkit and Falconpaw to the list. Thank you Cheetahstrike and Daddy Derrek for participating :)
(Also, can you please tell their warrior names?)

Last edited by Lux on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I confused the roles of the characters XD)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed)   "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed) EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Falconpaw will be Falconswoop or eye, I haven't decided yet.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed)   "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed) EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Awesome and Duskkit will be called Duskmask

Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed)   "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed) EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 6:26 am

Okay. All the slots are already taked. Thank you so much to everyone for joining the plot :3

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed)   "Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Reclaiming the crown of the bat" (Temporaly closed)
Page 1 of 1