Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only) Empty
PostSubject: Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only)   Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only) EmptySat 9 Aug 2014 - 11:13

As Badgerfang padded along in the dying rays of the sunlight, he stuck close to the shadows and tried to keep well down-wind. He had escaped during a clan meeting...he was going to die if he didn't see Heatherfrost soon...the only problem was that he actually was going to die weather he saw her or not. As he came closer and closer to the Thunderpath, but not actually yet there, his scar started to ache. In fact, it ached so badly that he had to rest for a moment. That was when it happened...a shadow lunged at him and pinned him to the ground. "Get off me, you fox-hearted fleabag," he yelled. He could hear the roaring of the monsters in the distance, and he was sure he was on Shadowclan territory.

Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only) Image13

Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only)   Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only) EmptySat 9 Aug 2014 - 11:35

Scratchclaw stalked Badgerfang out of camp. He knew he was going to see Heatherfrost, his forbidden WindClan mate. This was his chance to prevent the fleabag from breaking any more rules. As they slunk through the forest, Scratchclaw sped up and pounced. "Bye bye, Badgerfang!" he hissed menacingly, and performed the Killing bite.

Heatherfrost ran the whole way to ThunderClan as fast as she could. She was kit-heavy, and she couldn't run as fast as she normally could. "Badgerfang?" she called softly. She heard a yell, and ran toward ShadowClan territory. There, she saw her mate dying right before her eyes...pinned under Scratchclaw. She hissed and frantically thought of ways to get revenge on the powerful tom. She choked back a sob and ran back to WindClan. He will pay.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only)   Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only) EmptySat 9 Aug 2014 - 12:00

Hi eyes started to go dull as he stared at his mate who had just walked over. "I love you," Badgerfang rasped as blood trickled down his neck. She seemed fatter. Is she...pregnant? His last thoughts before his death was what his kits would be like.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only)   Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only) EmptySat 9 Aug 2014 - 12:04

Scratchclaw hissed. The she-cat is here to ruin everything! He tightened his grip on Badgerfang.

Before Heatherfost left, she let out a strangled purr. "I love you, too.." she meowed. At this, she felt one of her kits shift in her belly. The she-cat smiled a bit.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only)   Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only) EmptySat 9 Aug 2014 - 12:28

Before he could die fully though, he managed to whisper something to Scratchclaw. "Your going to rot in the dark forest forever, you..." He started to say the nastiest words that he could think of. "...but come up with a good lie for when you take my body back to camp. Just to let you know...Cloudypaw is going to kill you if she finds out..." He coughed. "But, Heatherfrost is going to kill you first." As the last words flew off his tung, his body went limp and his eyes stayed frozen into Scratchclaw's, unable to move until  someone closes them.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only)   Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only) EmptySun 10 Aug 2014 - 15:15

Scratchclaw laughed and left the dead body to rot and cleaning the blood off of his jaws and claw tips. There was black and white fur stuck in between his claws, and he managed to get them out. "Hmm, maybe I could say-" His words were cut of by harsh hissing. "You will pay for this, and like Badgerfang said, rot in the dark forest!" Heatherfrost hissed icily. After a bit, Scratchclaw scoffed. "Like I'll really pay for what I did." But there was an icy chill racing up his spine telling him that maybe what the WindClan warrior was saying was true.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only)   Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dying rays of the sunlight (me and Coal only)
Page 1 of 1