Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dawn's Rays [PLOT]

Go down 
+2
Shadow
Sleepy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4505

Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Rays [PLOT]   Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014 - 22:32

"Dewstar and Falconstar want to drive Silentstar out as they once drove Nightstar out. Your interests with SkyClan are aligned. Invade WindClan, and your Clanmates will never starve again. Even Reedstar might come to peace with you if you join him against his enemies."

"ThunderClan, WindClan, and RiverClan... All three joined allegiance against ShadowClan because of the deeds of a single cat, all suspecting of which cat had done the deed. And yet... They drove every single one of us out of camp, killing three, and destroying what was left. Pray tell, 'Elea'. What makes you think ShadowClan would trust any of  them, let alone join forces with one to repeat their evil deeds on a different Clan?" Yellow eyes narrowed slightly. "Do you think we care of any past affection he may have had for ShadowClan after what he did to us?" This cat comes strutting and speaks like she knows all... But does she really? She says she's seen us... Knows us. But does she really?

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JGgdMsS Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JGg3TFt  Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JGg3GK7 Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JGg2WjR

Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JcnAVnI Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 Grub_f10Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Rays [PLOT]   Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014 - 15:38

Ebonyleaf's wary gaze flickered back at the ShadowClan deputy, her chin raising and her eyes glowing in admiration as she stepped back again. "I have been to RiverClan and seen their warriors. They and SkyClan have already won their battle, it would not be in our place to chose a side after the war is won." She mewed gently, sitting down and glancing at the deathly still rabbit. Still, if WindClan should perish, with or without their help - would that not be punishment enough? "If the signs are true, and WindClan will be overrun like we once were, then I see it as nothing more than StarClan's justice." The tip of her tail twitched as she glanced back at Thrushstar, "ShadowClan fights for themselves alone, not for the quarrels of other clans, don't they?" That what was she was taught since her days in the nursery. They had themselves alone to depend on and trust. It was from the pride of their clan and their closeness that they could grow strong again. Why should their blood be spilled for anyone else? While she swore to heal any cat that needed her, the thought of her clanmates fighting a war for a forest that hated them was a bit sickening.

Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Rays [PLOT]   Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014 - 17:35

"Sometimes we must make common cause with cats we despise," Elea replied with a dismissive swish of her tail, her voice silky and calm. "But if you do not wish to forgive RiverClan, then no one will ask it. I haven't come to you to offer Reedstar's friendship. I've come to offer you vengeance." Her eyes flashed. "Vengeance, territory, and prey. Silentstar would have five Clans in the forest. Falconstar would sick you on his enemies like a dog, so he could take their territory for himself."

She stood to her paws, her fur glowing in the dawn light. The effect might have been dramatic, if she wasn't a head shorter than most of the ShadowClan warriors there. "Falconstar wants to wrong SkyClan as they wronged you. He wants to rob them as he robbed you. Don't cower in the dark now and starve when Leafbare comes. Fight for ShadowClan. Fight for your vengeance. Deliver StarClan's justice on them as they've prophesied."

Elea stepped forward and planted her paw on the rabbit's corpse. "In these dark times we must all make a choice. What will your decisions be?"

Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Rays [PLOT]   Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jul 2014 - 2:30

The words Elea spoke made Scorchclaw angrier by the second. "We have enough territory and prey." He stood up and forwards, his long legs stiffened with muscle and his dark grey frame became visible as the light rays touched it. "How can you come strutting into our territory and claim that we have little prey? What has happened in the past has been and gone, we don't need to get our paws bloody and flesh ripped just because you told us to." The experienced warrior lifted his chin and he cast his fiery amber eyes down on the sick-minded rogue.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4505

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Rays [PLOT]   Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 20:59

"Ebonyleaf and Scorchclaw are right. The past is behind us and we seek no vengeance. This is in StarClan's paws now, and we trust they will guide the forest in the right direction." The deputy shot Thrushstar a look. One that practically begged the leader not to get involved. "Thrushstar? Do you agree?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JGgdMsS Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JGg3TFt  Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JGg3GK7 Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JGg2WjR

Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JcnAVnI Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 Grub_f10Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Rays [PLOT]   Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jul 2014 - 19:07

Honestly, he didn't agree. He wanted the clans to pay for what they did, but he knew that he could never do that. He couldn't stoop that low. He had to think it through, and at this point, violence wasn't the answer. This is why he chose Cormorantpelt. She had learned a lot over her life just as Thrushstar had. She could keep a level head in situations like these, and it's where he needed her most. Taking the time to look at his deputy for just a moment, he turned back to Elea. "I can see your concern for both your clan and for the other clans, but I cannot make a choice right now. My only concern right now is for my clan, and at this moment, Shadowclan is doing fine on its own. I will not get into the middle of a mess that was caused by other clans, no matter what vengeance I may want on my enemies. If Shadowclan must get involved for some reason, then I will listen to both sides' arguments before I even think about making a decision," He told the she-cat because it was true. Skyclan hadn't bothered Shadowclan, and the other clans apparently weren't even concerned about Shadowclan at the moment. They were too focused on Skyclan to bother Thrushstar's clan, and he was okay with that. That left his clan to do as they please, but that also meant that Thrushstar had to keep an eye on things. He couldn't take this situation for granted.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Rays [PLOT]   Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014 - 15:57

The warrior who recently spoke out against Elea stepped back and dipped his head to the deputy and leader. "Yes, I wouldn't leap into a battle without hearing both sides of the argument. I must be able to see it from both sides' perspective before making a decision like Thrushstar. Also, I would hate to see ShadowClan risk life over a flea-brained commotion on the side which is in the wrong. However, I am not saying neither side is correct or wrong." Scorchclaw finished his speech with a final lift of his chin.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Rays [PLOT]   Dawn's Rays [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn's Rays [PLOT]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2