Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jul 2014 - 9:06

Silverfang slowly nodded. She was still nervous about seeing her clan, and about being out in the open, but her clan needed her. She flinched a little from her eye wound stinging, but kept her spot.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jul 2014 - 9:13

With that, Falconstar gently laid his tail upon Silverfang's shoulder, slowly guiding her out from the dark tunnel and into the outside moors. It felt much better to be outside than down there. Now, hopefully, they could go home.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Jul 2014 - 9:26

Silverfang flinched as the light hit her eye. She had been down there for a while so the silver tabby had to closed her eye against the light. She gave a small hiss as the fresh air hit her wound as well. It was a bit colder in the open than in the dark tunnels below.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jul 2014 - 13:07

Falconstar heard her hiss and turned around. "Heh, it's a lot different up here than down in the tunnels, but I think you'll like it better back in camp."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jul 2014 - 14:23

The silver tabby narrowed her eyes at the wind, her wound hurting in response. "I really need to do something about this wound.." Silverfang muttered as she looked through the wind at the territory. The wind didn't really effect her as much as she thought it would.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jul 2014 - 19:33

"As soon as we get to camp, you should have Ravenwing look at it." Knowing now that she had a wound, Falconstar began to walk slower so that it didn't exert the warrior too much.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014 - 19:40

The silver tabby dragged her feet as she walked behind her former mentor. Silverfang still wasn't exactly happy about returning to camp. She didn't really want to, but her leader wanted her there. She decided to stop walking and just stand there, "Why did you specifically say you missed me?" She said in a soft tone.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 15:58

Realizing that his warrior had stopped walking behind him, Falconstar stopped as well, quiet for a few moments. "Well, because you're my warrior. I don't leave my warriors behind." Another moment of silence. "And because I like you."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jul 2014 - 18:28

The she-cat froze, no movement of the tail like before. Her leader liked her? Why her? Why the one with a messed up eye? Silverfang didn't know how to respond to the tom before her. She had honestly not expected this. And not from her leader. She turned her head away, and spoke. "I like you too." She said keeping her soft tone she had before.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014 - 8:28

He barely heard her, but the tone was clear. Smiling slightly, he moved forward and gently nuzzled the she-cat. "I'm glad you're coming back with me." Maybe it was finally time to move on.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014 - 9:15

The silver she-cat gave off a purr, with a small smile. Gently she pushed her leader back in the direction of camp. "Let's get back." She said still keeping her tone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2