Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 18:07

Falconstar could feel the warmth of the setting sun as he wandered the territory. His mind was still trying to wrap around what Eaglethorn had told him: that Twopelt was dead. There wouldn't be a body anymore; not after the monsters got through with it. With one thing came another worry, though: Silverfang had vanished. Eaglethorn had told him that she had ran off into the territory, so the leader had gone out in search of her. Luckily, her scent still remained, and he traced it towards one of the tunnels that ran throughout the territory. Looking into it and not seeing nor hearing anything, he let out a soft sigh and squeezed inside, coming out in the hopefully stable tunnel. "Silverfang?" he called out, hoping that she was in here somewhere, safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 18:14

Something's ears perked at the sound of her name. She wondered whose voice it was, but it didn't take her to long to realize who it belonged to. The silver tabby shrank back in fear. Her one well eye narrowed in concern. She shook her head, and tried to move further back, only to have her back feet hit a wall. She hoped that her leader wouldn't notice her scent or her in fact. She didn't want to explain what had happened recently or at the battle. Her one green eye shifted around nervously as if it was looking for a way out.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 18:28

It didn't really take Falconstar long to find his missing warrior, as her fear-scent really gave her away. Padding cautiously through the darkness, he noticed the silhouette of another creature; definitely a cat. "Silverfang? What are you doing in here?" He moved forward again, getting a better glimpse of her.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 18:33

The warrior could see perfectly fine in the dark tunnels for she had been in there for a while. She looked at her leader, and shook her head again. She stayed crouched back against the wall her back paws slipping slightly trying to be as far as she could from the leader.She hoped he would leave, she hoped he wouldn't ask question but she knew that wasn't going to happen.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 20:23

Falconstar didn't understand why Silverfang wouldn't speak to him. Was this about the battle? No one thought ill of her for what had happened; she shouldn't feel that way either. "Silverfang, no one things you did something wrong at the battle. You don't need to hide from us."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptySun 6 Jul 2014 - 20:28

"B-but I-I killed him!" She shouted with some stuttering in her voice. She didn't know what was worse, that she could have started a war between Riverclan and Windclan or she didn't feel guilty about killing their leader. Agh how she wished she wasn't there. Even so the one-eyed warrior tried to keep her distance.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptyTue 8 Jul 2014 - 15:49

So that really was the problem. Trying to sound more soothing, Falconstar tried again. "It was the heat of the battle. You don't need to hide here forever. Let's go back to camp, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptyWed 9 Jul 2014 - 15:45

"N-no.. I can't. He i-is gonna come for m-me.. He k-knows.." The she-cat spoke with a stutter. "T-they're gonna c-come for us.." Silverfang spoke again. Her one green eye still wide with fear, and her ears back. The warrior closed her eye, and shook her head again.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014 - 10:41

"It was just a battle, Silverfang. I think RiverClan has better things to do than hold a grudge against another warrior." Now he was standing in front of her, and he laid his head upon hers, closing his eyes. "You are still one of us, Silverfang, you know that. You are not the one who has betrayed us."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptySun 13 Jul 2014 - 9:57

Silverfang stiffened at the touch of her leader. The silver cat was still out of her mind, her heavy breathes could still be heard in the area. The leader's last phrase though kinda confused her. If she didn't betray them, then who had? The warrior didn't have any words to say, she just sat there panic still in her mind.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014 - 19:07

After a few more moments of them standing there in silence, Falconstar stepped back and looked at his warrior through the darkness. "We really should return to camp, Silverfang. Won't you come back with me?" He smiled reassuringly through the dark, hoping she would accept.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014 - 19:15

Silverfang didn't know what to do. She didn't really want to return, but her leader wanted her to. The warrior was a bit conflicted, what if someone did judge her for what she had done? In the moment the she-cat had stood but fear could still clearly be seen in her eye.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptyThu 17 Jul 2014 - 11:12

Even in the dark, he could still tell that she was frightened and unwilling to commit to coming back. It was harder now to find a way to bring her back from the precipice of darkness. "I can promise you that no one blames you for what occurred. The clan misses your presence, Silverfang. I miss you as well."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptySat 19 Jul 2014 - 8:10

Silverfang didn't know what to say. The scared she cat relaxed a little bit at her leader's words. The riverclan leader deserved it right? It was just a cause of battle right? He caused for his own death right? They shouldn't have attacked and not expected some casualty for it right? The windclan warrior still didn't know fully what to do. Except not trust the other clans at all.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] EmptySat 19 Jul 2014 - 8:40

He could feel her relaxing at his words, which was good. He could still tell she was a tad nervous, but now it would be easier to get out of these tunnels. "Shall we go home now, Silverfang? You could use some rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]   Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for Silverfang [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: The Tunnels-
Jump to: