Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A banished trespasser

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

A banished trespasser Empty
PostSubject: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 17:27

Twopelt climbed up the lookout rock, the same place he killed his father. He knew that he was banished from WindClan but he didn't care. He knew he could kill anyone that dared attack him. The cats of SkyClan seemed almost too nice, and apart from the battle between them and ThunderClan that he missed there wasn't really any excitement in his clan. He missed the smell of WindClan, the moors that seemed to go on forever, the lack of trees and the open sky above him. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of another cat behind him. "Ah, Hello again," Twopelt purred almost sarcastically.

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 19:26

"Why are you here?" A growl escaped the Silver tabby's mouth. The warrior, since she was avoiding her clan, just came up from the tunnels since there should be no more cats in the territory until the next day. With her claws unsheathed, she stepped closer. She wasn't going to let this cat escape, not today.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 19:49

Crystalpaw followed her other clan mate her ears perked up when she saw the outline of another cat. Deciding to keep herself hidden she slipped into the bushes keeping her claws unsheathed and ready to attack this stranger at any second when necessary. She tried to study the cat from far then she noticed that he had a different pelt then other cats.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014 - 19:59

"Don't worry, Silverfang. I'll take it from here." Eaglethorn padded past his clanmate, calmly and purposefully climbing up the Lookout Rock until he stood behind the banished cat, fire burning in his eyes. "I hoped that you would return, Twopelt, so that I could kill you myself." His claws came out, glinting menacingly in the sun. This murderer had escaped once; he would not escape again. "Will you stay here and fight, or will you run again like a coward?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyTue 1 Jul 2014 - 19:10

"Do I really have a choice?" Twopelt hissed slyly. [color:66b1=#bfob0b]"I can't run, you and the other cats are blocking me. My only options are to jump off like my coward of a father or to fight you three. And I can tell you know what option I'm choosing." He unsheathed his claws and arched his back, ready to fight.

Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 4:32

With a rustle in the brambles (ferns whatever) the brown tabby lept out lashing out on the slender white apprentice raking her claws at her muzzle giving the apprentice no time to respond she lept besides twopelt growling at windclan daring them to take another step closer. Her paws twitched she wouldmt mind getting more of windclans fur under her claws "Fox-hearts!" She spat her gaze flashing "Ganging up on one cat we'll teach you a lesson." She hissed

Crystalpaw yelped in surprise when cloverleaf lashed out at her muzzle growling in pain as the blood trickled down her face she spat in annoyance now that their was two skyclan warriors on windclan territory, no matter. They were still outnumbered and windclan can take on two weak kittypets easily looking over at eaglethorn crystalpaw was realived that he was here. She was an apprentice after all and she didnt know much of sliverfang.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 8:14

OoC: Can we not get a moment of peace here?

Eaglethorn narrowed his eyes and snarled. Another cat? It was one of those flea-bitten SkyClan cats; of course, always sticking up for murderers and code breakers like themselves. "This does not concern you." With lightning-fast reflexes, he tensed his muscles and pounced, slamming down on the SkyClan warrior and pushing her down into the rock, but she wasn't who he wanted. Eyes set only on Twopelt, the brown-furred warrior reached for him and sunk his teeth into the bi-pelted cat's neck. "Now die!" With all the strength he could muster, he swung Twopelt over the rock and down, down below, down to the ground below. If that didn't kill him, it wasn't like he could run far away to escape his fast.

Hopping off of the SkyClan warrior, he pulled up a paw and admired his claws for a moment. "If you don't want to suffer the same fate as that murderer, I suggest you leave, trespasser. I'll be sure that Falconstar knows you were here."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 8:45

cloverleaf hissed in surprise struggling under him sinking her fangs deep into eaglethorns shoulder deep enough until where she reached his bone. Cloverleafs eyes widended when he saw twopelt fall to the bottom of the rock. "Twopelt!" Cloverleaf screamed quickly getting back to her paws she glared at eaglethorn "you fox-heart.." She growled tears starting to roll down her cheek "His death will not go in vain!" Trotting off back to camp

Occ; nupe and idk if im soppose to leave twopelt there or leave him with your oc..
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 13:50

Not fast enough. Silverfang quickly charged after the trotting she-cat, and pounced on her. "Don't think you aren't getting out of here without a few marks of trespassing." The silver tabby growled to the Skyclan warrior. With her claws unseathed the windclan she-cat dragged her claws down Colverleaf's back. "Now get out, and make it fast or the next attack won't be done so lightly.." Silverfang hissed as she got off the she-cat's back.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 15:40

Cloverleaf snarled bearing her blood stained fangs, this cat pushed her to far tackling the tabby down cloverleaf raked her claws down soft belly. "Looks like you want a fight to happen." Cloverleaf hissed her gaze flashing her muscles rippled under her pelt. Windclan wasnt only fox-hearts they were murders and their going to get whats coming to them.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 16:21

With quick speed the silver tabby quickly struck the she-cats face, and then aimed for her shoulder with another strike. "Looks like you don't know what trespassing means." Silverfang's green eyes blazed with anger. "Don't make me tell you again, get off our land." With swiftness the windclan warrior dug her fangs into Colverleaf's shoulder.

Last edited by Coon on Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 17:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyWed 2 Jul 2014 - 16:35

With a low and painful growl cloverleaf lashed her claws through sliverfangs eye she wanted to have a serious wound to remember this tumble and also for what they had done to twopelt. "Something to remember me by..." Cloverleaf chuckled alittle her wounds heavily bleeding. Cloverleaf quickly turned and exited windclans territory a tear rolling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 6:37

Twopelt coughed up some blood as he lay at the base of Highrock dying. "I... I... I... I'm sorry..." he croaked to anyone who could hear, his sane side having the last say before his eyes fell out of focus, as if a light had been turned out behind them. He had stopped moving. Twopelt had died.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 8:23

It was over. Twopelt was finally dead. A grin of satisfaction overcame Eaglethorn, but it quickly went away when he saw that SkyClan scum attacking Silverfang. Hopping down Outlook Rock, he quickly ran after the two, but by the time he got there, the foxheart had already left with her tail between her legs. "Silverfang, are you okay?" He knew his own shoulder had been attacked, but he couldn't even feel anything. That cat had been too weak to do any serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser EmptyThu 3 Jul 2014 - 12:36

Silverfang looked away from the tom, her right eye dripping blood down her face. With a sigh the she-cat turned away from the tom and ran off. Once she was out of sight the she-cat disappeared in the nearest tunnel she could find. She didn't even know why she came out in the first place. She knew they were going to ask about Reedstar soon if she stayed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A banished trespasser   A banished trespasser Empty

Back to top Go down

A banished trespasser
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next