Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trespasser (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Kit, Thunderclan/kit, Rouge
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 38

Trespasser (open) Empty
PostSubject: Trespasser (open)   Trespasser (open) EmptyThu 4 Dec 2014 - 20:45

A figure lurked among the piles of trash and rubbish laying around carrionplace. The figure was a brown tabby she-cat who went by the name Aspen. The rouge sniffed the air and smirked. A mouse crawled along the Dusty ground. Aspen pinpointed the prey and crawled over. Her tail swayed back and forth before she pounced and sank her teeth into it's small neck. Though scrawny and small, the mouse provided some sort of food for the hungry cat. She sat on top of a twoleg item that was shaped like a box and made of cardboard. As she ate her small meal, Aspen heard paw steps approaching. She shot her head up and unsheathed her claws, accidentally puncturing holes in the box by accident. "Who's there?" She asked as her ears and eyes strained to see who it was.

Back to top Go down
Thunder ⚡

Thunder ⚡

Clan/Rank : WindClan-Kit
Number of posts : 14

Trespasser (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespasser (open)   Trespasser (open) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 8:13

Gorse stalked through the dead grass, not revealing himself to the she-cat. He reared up behind her and then raised an eyebrow. "I'm not of ShadowClan." He mewed, deep voice rumbling his chest.
Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

Trespasser (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespasser (open)   Trespasser (open) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 16:41

Aspen's fur prickled at the deep voice, but relaxed a little as she processed the words. The she-cat turned around and looked over the other cat. "Who are you?" She asked. The scent of the tom wasn't of any of the clans, but of a rouge scent. Aspen covered her meal with her tail. This cat isn't going to steal my kill, thought Aspen as she waited for a reply.

Back to top Go down
Thunder ⚡

Thunder ⚡

Trespasser (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespasser (open)   Trespasser (open) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 17:27

"I'm Gorse." The tom looked down at the prey the other feline was protecting. "I have no use for your prey. Why would I steal it if I can simply hunt on my own?" The cat asked, his tone not exactly hostile. With a small flick of his tail, Gorse simply dropped into a hunting crouch, and stalked forwards.

After a short while, he came back with a rat in his maw. "Now, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

Trespasser (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespasser (open)   Trespasser (open) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 17:35

Aspen, though unsure of weather to trust the stranger or not, moved her tail away from her mouse. "I'm Aspen," she answered. The she-cat took the last bite of her mouse, then through the remains somewhere among the rubbish. She jumped off her box and looked around, staying alert in case any clan cats jumped out at her, then she turned her eyes onto Gorse. "Where are you from?" She asked, trying to get some information out of this cat. Aspen wanted to know about all of her surroundings and who every cat was that she met so that she would know what do do if she was in danger.

Back to top Go down
Thunder ⚡

Thunder ⚡

Trespasser (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespasser (open)   Trespasser (open) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 21:30

"Must you know every detail of my life?" Gorse spat, eyebrow raised. "I come from no clan. I was exiled from a clan at three moons. I don't know which, bat I'd rather not know." The tom slinked forwards. "And where do you come from, Aspen?" He whispered, letting out a devious smirk.
Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

Trespasser (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespasser (open)   Trespasser (open) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 21:49

Aspen looked over Gorse again while she decided to tell him about her life or not. "I was born a rouge. I learned everything that I know about being a stray cat from my father.  At seven moons old, my parents and siblings got captured by twolegs and were locked in cages, then sent off to who knows where. I managed to escape. I've been searching for my family for my whole life, but I never found them. I guess that they either died or are still out there somewhere." Aspen looked off into the distance as if she was looking at something, far, far away, then she shook her head to clear her thoughts and stood up. "Well I'm not going to sit around here all day telling sappy stories about my childhood, we should leave soon before some of them clan cats find us."

Back to top Go down
Thunder ⚡

Thunder ⚡

Trespasser (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespasser (open)   Trespasser (open) EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 23:10

Gorse listened to Aspen's story with slight interest. "You're afraid of the clan cats? You shouldn't be. We're rogues, we don't have restrictions. They do." The ToM put simply, lashing his nicked tail.
(Short)
Back to top Go down
12 blu's building

12 blu's building

Leo Snake

Trespasser (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespasser (open)   Trespasser (open) EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 8:22

Aspen shrugged. "Yeah, I guess your right." Her stomach growled. The mouse wasn't enough to satisfy her hunger, but she didn't care, she was tired and didn't feel like looking for food.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trespasser (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespasser (open)   Trespasser (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trespasser (open)
Page 1 of 1