Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 13:03

OOC: I would, but Sleepy, or Reed, would flip out and Honey would never hear the end of it. If you want her to get mauled, she could get angry and leave camp. I don't really care for Muddypaw, so you could have him do it.

"Of course I want Midnightsky over you. I barely see him anymore, and I see you everyday. I treat you just like i treat your brother, and I don't care if you think I treat you differently. There is a reason for this, something you could never understand at such a young age. Just calm down, okay? You're acting like a kit." Well, of course she was, she was still pretty much a kit.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 13:07

"Oh, so there is actually a reason? So what is it huh? Huh!?" She snapped, pressing her forehead against her mothers from a good attempt of stretching.

OOC: I was thinking Honey would first ignore her more, then tell her the truth, then she could get attacked before or after the ignoring.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 13:12

OOC: so, do you want me to tell her now, or when she's a warrior?

IC: Honeywhisker pushed back herder, a look of intense hatred in her eyes. "Yes, there is!" Her claws slowly unsheathed as she watched Hazelpaw's eyes. She hated her, and she really wanted to swing, but she couldn't.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 13:14

OOC: Nah, being an apprentice would be the best time for a post traumatic stress to occur

"Then tell me!" She snapped pushing her head harder against her mothers.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 13:17

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell Raggedykit." She kept pushing on her 'daughter's' skull. It seemed like a never ending battle between them right now.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 13:21

The she-cat gritted her teeth, "Fine." She growled, unsuspecting for what the truth held.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 13:28

She was glad she could finally say this, but this wasn't the reason for her hatred. "You're not really my kit, and neither is Raggedypaw." A small smirk flew on his face as she finally told Hazelpaw. All she could do now was wait for her response.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 12:02

Hazelpaw let out a growl, her eyes widening in surprise as she looked at her 'mother' and backed away, it was as if her whole world just came crashing down, moons of thinking that this was her mother! Hazelpaw felt a knot form in her throat as she just looked at her 'mothers' eyes and continued to back away. "W-who was my... mother?" She asked, gulping down swelling hatred and sadness.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 13:09

"To be honest," she started, "I didn't know your real mother. She wasn't really social, but her name was Whinchatwing. I said that I would protect you two, seeing as she died in the middle of birth... When I got there, she was a bloody mess. I was the only one with extra milk, so it was either I helped you and Raggedypaw, or you both died. I did it because I wanted you two to live, but soon I saw something in you two that just... It just...." She couldn't finish her sentence. She knew why she didn't like Hazelpaw and Raggedypaw, but she didn't want to accept it. "Just, stick to our promise and don't tell Raggedypaw."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 13:10

Hazelpaw took all the information in and closed her eyes, holding her tail high she took in a breath of air, releasing a shaky breath. "I'll, see you later Honeywhisker..." She pushed past her, too much time was spent with her.

OOC: End?
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 13:36

OOC: ye

PostSubject: Re: They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)   They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

They think you are crazy (Honey and Hazel only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2