Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]

Go down 
+4
Mallow
Sunny
Christmassky
Ebby
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 12:14

Swirledkit giggled a bit at Icekit and Heronkit. "Let's go fishing!" she yowled excitedly, watching the water for any signs of fish. Spotting a tiny minnow, she leapt on it, trying to catch it between her paws. Noticing it swimming hurriedly away, she tried to elegantly dive into the water to catch it in her mouth, but ended up just flopping underwater with nothing but a bit of algae dripping from atop her muzzle. Shaking it off in an attempt to seem mature, she looked slightly despairingly towards Reedstar, desperate to learn how to fish so that she could catch that mouse-brained minnow.

Mallow

Aries Goat
Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 17:12

Heronkit could feel the pull of a current in the water, but it didn't bother him too much. It trickled pleasantly though his fur - and so long as he remained in the shallows where his paws touched, it actually felt really...fun. He was swimming!

Well - more like walking with water running about his legs - but it was the closest he had come so far! And honestly, it felt right.

"What - you trying to catch a fish by acting like one?" Heronkit purred with laughter as Swirledkit resurfaced from her unsuccessful hunt. "Doesn't look like it worked too good!"

Dustytuft | Dt [of] Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Clan/Rank : [Midnightsky:RiverClan/Warrior]
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu 5 Jun 2014 - 3:38

Icekit pawed at the water. "I have no idea what I'm doing." Icekit instead started splashing Heronkit.

Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 7:55

"Kinda obvious...." Heronkit mewed laughingly, shying away from the splashed droplets that Icekit sprayed at him. "Hey - you're supposed to be fishing though - are you trying to dig up all the water so the fish have nowhere to go?"

That seemed...oddly logical.

"I think I've seen some of the older hunters doing this." Heronkit tried, mimicking a shadow he'd seen against the nursery from a distance, crouching on the water's edge with his tail and rear end as high up as it could go without sending tumbling unbalanced into the water. "Dunno what it actually does, but I've seen it."

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 8:27

Shallowkit peered timidly out of the nursery. What were those kits doing out there? It looked scary, with all of them tumbling around. He'd never met any of the other kits before; he was cuddled up to his mother's side. Shallowkit shrugged. He was bored and staying in the nursery was getting kind of old. Padding out of the den, he looked over his shoulder and back toward the kits. "I might as well play.." Shallowkit mumbled. The kit took his sweet time and when he finally reached the four kits' sides, he winced when he felt a water droplet land right next to his eye and then get barreled over by one of the kits. "Ow!" the tom-kit squealed. Tail drooping, he retreated to the reeds. 'That hurt.. well, I'm still bored, so I'll try again!' Shallowkit hopped out of the reeds and trotted up to the kits - this time making sure to watch for droplets and dodge kits. "Hey! I'm Shallowkit, and can I play?" the kit asked, purring.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 9:32

"Of course! The more the merrier!" Icekit mewed and splashed at Shallowkit.

Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 6:05

Shallowkit pretended to be angry that Icekit splashed him. "Oh, you're gonna get it now!" he growled and crouched, ready to pounce.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 7:26

Another kit padded up, asking to join in their fun and games. Heronkit, of course, didn't mind it a bit - as Icekit said, the more the merrier.

"There sure is lot's of us." He mewed thoughtfully, as he splashed about, worrying the water between his paws. "I bet we're all gonna be the strongest clan in the forest soon. We could make our own clan!" He purred, then...realizing this could be seen as bad thoughts towards their leader, quickly ammended while looking over his shoulder at the older cat.

"Erm...not that we would. Because we're Riverclan!"

Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 5:44

Lilykit once again had the urge to explore outside. A few minutes ago Lilykit had heard a few kits playing around, and wondered if she could join, too. Stepping outside of the Nursery and followed to where the young she-kit thought the kits had gone off to, she felt very excited exploring. As the grey kit pricked her ears, hearing the playful sounds of playful kits, Lilykit quickened her pace and spotted the kits by the river. Watching the kits, Lilykit didn't know anyone, but noticed that they were splashing the river's water and playing around. Lilykit knew this looked like fun. Approaching the kits, Lilykit mewed to anyone who would listen, "Can I play, too?"

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 8:01

Icekit growled playfully. "Come on, kitty-pet." She giggled and pounced on him first.

Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 18:38

Shallowkit growled. "Rouge!" He batted Icekit's tummy.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 20:39

"No! I ain't a rouge! You are!" She mewed and jumped on Shallowkit

Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 8:34

Shallowkit smirked. "No, I'm a kitty-pet! You said so yourself!" He swatted at her face playfully.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Christmassky

Christmassky

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 15:52

Icekit mewed and jumped around, splashing water everywhere. "Uhhh.... Rogue-pet!"

Mallow

Mallow

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014 - 11:37

"There can't be such a thing as a rogue-pet - that's just silly!" Heronkit just felt like it was about time to intervene in Icekit and Shallowkit's absurditity. "Kittypets are soft - and rogues are tough and ugly. Even I'd know that!" At least..he was almost certain that was the difference. He had never actually met either kind of cat.

"Don't you think so, Lilykit?" He asked, addressing the newest arrived kit. "It's just silly - you gotta pick who yer supposed to be attacking!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]   Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't question it, Just appreciate the adorableness [open]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: