Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]

Go down 
+9
Mistpelt
Reaper King
Knight
Wolfy
Shadow
Shade
Stormi the Gummy
Splashpool
Sleepy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] Empty
PostSubject: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:39 am

There was a stranger in ThunderClan camp that fateful morning.

Out from the thistle tunnel that served as an entrance stepped a cat, with snowy white fur, glowing amber eyes, a peculiar scent even for a rogue, a retinue of three ThunderClan warriors, and one WindClan exile. They made for a strange group, more like a menagerie than a returning dawn patrol. Elea strode across the sandy clearing as boldly as a leader. Hopefully Falconflight, Splashpaw, and Rainspot would keep their Clanmates from doing anything rash. She didn't want to have to hurt anyone she didn't have to. "ThunderClan!" she called, her voice flavored with the music of a far away land.

Without any hesitation, she sprung up and clambered to the top of the Highrock with the grace of a natural climber. She looked down on them all with a piercing amber gaze. "Wake, ThunderClan," Elea called again, her voice ringing throughout the sandy ravine. A new age dawns for you.

Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:06 am

Splashpaw, having followed Elea grumpily, hoped that no one would attack her. Not that Splashpaw enjoyed her company in any way, shape, or form, but she had seen what Elea could do, and didn't like it a bit. However, when Elea leaped upon the Highrock, she had to contain her anger at the disrespect towards Dewstar's location to speak to Thunderclan. She gritted her teeth, her claws dug into the earth for the second time that morning.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Addertail padded out of the den, wondering who could have been calling. It didn't sound like anyone he knew, but he was probably just groggy...Or not.
He glanced up in shock to see a cat not of Thunderclan standing on the Highrock, calling them out. The tom let out a snarl. "Hey! You have no right to be up there and waking everyone up like that!" He snapped, suddenly very irritated, whether it was from the rude wake-up call or by the fact that this random rogue was disrespecting the whole clan like this.

He turned, spotting Splashpaw and the others pad in. "Who is this?" He questioned, turning back to keep his eyes locked on the mysterious cat.

Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] 1voydLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] 2gy1qubLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:15 pm

"Um... She never told us her name. She claims to have 'gods' and somehow knows our names. We also found this traitor." Splashpaw flicked her tail sharply towards Twopelt at the latter statement. "Whoever she is, I don't like her one bit."

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:34 am

Duskkit and Dawnkit padded out of the nursery after being woken by Elea. "Oi! What's the big idea? I was asleep!" Duskkit squeaked as loudly as a kit could squeak. Dawnkit, on the other hand, was busy looking at Twopelt. He padded over to the WindClan exile and said, "Hey there, I like your pelt!"

Twopelt looked down at the kit that was talking to him, and was surprised at how much the kit looked like him. He then noticed Duskkit "shouting" at Elea and was also surprised at the resemblance. "Tell me, kit, you don't happen to know who your father is, do you?"

Dawnkit looked up at Twopelt. "That's a bit of an odd question. No, I haven't met my father, but my mother, Flowerfrost, should be nearby."

Twopelt blinked and stepped back with surprise. He then said, "Err... Thanks, kit," and walked back to Highrock, where Elea was.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:17 am

It didn't take long for Mousetail to be up and dashing out of the warrior's den by the time she heard the mysterious voice. She hadn't even been asleep when the footsteps were heard entering the camp. It had been yet another restless night with the craziness repeating again and again in her mind. Shaking the thoughts away, she stopped in the clearing and looking up at the Highrock. It took her a second, but she stared up in disbelief as this strange she-cat had called upon all of Thunderclan as if it were her own. Who in Starclan was this and what was she doing here? Looking to see Splashpaw, Rainspot, Falconflight... and who was that? She had recognized the strange pelt from a gathering or two. She remembered he was a Windclan warrior, but she didn't know his name. Either way, what was he doing in their camp?! Although that wasn't really that important at the moment. At least, not as important as this impostor on Highrock. "Who are you?" she called out, not giving a second thought about whether or not to hold her tongue. She knew it wouldn't take long for Dewstar to jump out of her own den and give this cat a new one, but it didn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

Falconflight went to Mousetail."She is a rouge we found near the fallen oak, She brought Twoplet to us erm-more like Twopelt found us and the rouge told us what he has done.Twopelt killed his father, Owlpelt.Twopelt going to be punished for his crime soon enough.He had to be exiled, you could know that by looking at him.He replied to Mousetail's question.She doesn't seem that bad thought, but she believes in "Gods" more than Starclan and says Starclans is fake and evil.When she was done saying Twopelt's sins, she told the patrol ,me,Splashpaw,and Rainspot, she claimed that the "Gods" give her powers even more powerful than Starclan. "He added.Falconflight could see Mousetail's confusion in his head.(Well thats everthing in a nutshell.)

OCC:Thats a lot to take in if you ask me.

Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Rainspot followed the other cats, watching both the rouge and the intruder intently. Just as she took her eyes off the white she-cat to watch Twopelt for a mere moment, she had leapt on to the Highrock and was calling the clan. Though she had known their names and the past of the group, this gave her no right to stand where ceremonies had been preformed for generations. Quietly hissing between her fangs, she watched, brown eyes narrowed.

Foxfang sat up from his spot at the fresh kill pile when five cats entered, three he knew, one he'd seen before, and another looking around as if she owned the place. Placing a large paw on the half-eaten squirrel, he stood, showing confusion and hostility towards the non-Thunderclan cats. Grey eyes stared holes into both the bi-colored and pure white cats.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:18 pm

Flameclaw pushed herself out of the warriors' den, instantly the warrior's green eyes narrowed at the sight at unknown cats in their camp. The ginger warrior's attention was taken away by Rainspot being highrock. No one, but the leader was supposed to stand there right?

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:38 am

sun

sunny

dewstar pls respond

pls

pls

Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:56 pm

I think he/she is away for some reason...

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:50 pm

I have a bad felling about this.... Maybe sunny... retired *Dodges a bunch of tomatoes*Maybe Sunny is away with out telling us and the deputy should do something like confront Elea.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Ooc: Maybe we should remember to use Ooc and maybe we should wait for Sunny :u

Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] 1voydLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] 2gy1qubLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLight of the Morning Star [PLOT] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:20 pm

OOC: I'd like to wait for Sunny, because she's pretty important, but I'm going on without them. They're taking waaaaay too long, and I don't want this plot to die before it's begun.

IC: Elea's eyes flashed like fire as she swept her gaze over the clearing again, and as the sun broke over the treetops, her snow white fur seemed to glow with an unearthly, angelic light. Dappled shadows danced across the clearing, and the Highrock cast a pillar of shadow over one cat in particular ― Mousetail. She cocked her head curiously, setting her sights on the warrior with an unreadable expression, before turning her head towards the rest of the Clan. They're not here... I can't wait much longer. The she-cat wished to avoid hurting any of these cats, if she could. Their anger was spelled out in bristling fur, snarls, and demands for her to get down from the seat reserved for their dear leader, and if she didn't speak soon, it wouldn't be too long before someone got rash and foolish enough to attack her.

"My name is Elea," she announced. "I am a priestess, and I've traveled a long way to find you all... There are terrible things happening. Storms. Destruction. A red moon. Some of you have blamed it on StarClan's anger, over polluted blood or the needless war and murder and codebreaking... but it's not true. It's something far worse." She stood taller, lording over them all. "Darkness is gathering here, and it'll swallow everything. Those who would defend us from this evil are gone now ― my people had lost sight of their noble purpose, and they let the Order decay. Instead of soldiers, we had a band of sadists and mindless killers... But they were the only light we had, to keep the darkness at bay. Until their flame was snuffed out.

"No doubt you're confused." Elea inclined her head. "But it will become clear soon enough. I have come to bring you all a prophecy."

Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:03 am

( :P I feel like starting a fight... why not? Only problem is that Splashpaw here hasn't had any battle training. I apologize in advance if I mess the battle system up.)

Splashpaw glared daggers at Elea, her anger writhing to be let out in a serious scuffle with her, a seemingly arrogant know-it-all who thought she was all that. When she heard about some prophecy delivered by some cat other than a medicine cat, let alone some rogue, that aforementioned anger decided to show up in a very big way. That way being screeches and possibly some violence. Sure, she had seen what happened to Twopelt, but this cat had disrespected Dewstar- not to mention Starclan- and Splashpaw had had enough. "Listen, Elea! You have no right to be up there on Highrock! That's a spot that leaders have called upon Thunderclan from for generations, and I don't think you're Thunderclan or our leader." she screeched, edging her way towards Highrock. I'm probably gonna get killed, or at the least, exiled if I decide to fight her. With this thought, she pushed her hind legs as hard as she could off the ground, landing with a slight thud onto Elea's back. Splashpaw's front and hind claws dug into her shoulders and haunches like there was no tomorrow, hoping she was causing some severe pain.

Splashpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Elea, dealing 14 damage and using 10 stamina.

Splashpaw:
20/20 health
70/80 stamina

Elea:
46/60 health
200/200 stamina

Last edited by Splashpool on Thu May 29, 2014 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]   Light of the Morning Star [PLOT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Light of the Morning Star [PLOT]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next