Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool Empty
PostSubject: Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool   Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Mistflower laid curled up in her make-shift nest in the small den they had been staying in. Most of the other, elder kits had gone and left to join up with the rest of the clan, she had heard, to become apprentices. It struck the she-cat as odd, as she would figured the first priority of the clan would be to get everyone in one place and try to settle back in their home again. After all, a tunnel under the Thunderpath was no place for their young, sick, and elderly - or those that were left anyways. She supposed this why she wasn't leader, though, and hoped that maybe Thrushstripe had some better sense into him. An uncomfortable feeling stirred. The last time she had seen him, he was torn and bloody during the battle. Her thoughts flashed back to when they had been out hunting, of his hopeless and desire wish to the protect the clan. With a deep pain, she tried to fathom what he could be feeling after all of this.

Her gaze flashed to the small kits at her belly, and at the entrance of the den, wondering where Cormorantpelt had run off too.

"Hey! Wake up, guys!" Ebonykit mewled, pushing her paws and shoving the small bodies of her brothers and sister. "I'm borrreeedd." The she-kit nipped at Blizzardkit's ear, who had the great misfortune of being closest to her. Although they weren't strong enough to wander far off, anything was better than just laying down. And Ebs is really pushing through this timeline, but they can grow about six months in one week rl so don't hate pls. ;A; i need rps.

Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool PDt1Qqd Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool   Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Bluekit groaned as she was pushed by her sister, her small body shaking once despite her long fur. "Ebonykit, let me sleep." The unhappy she-kit mewled in her child-Elsa-like voice. She nudged closer to her mother, yawning and wanting warmth. "I don't care if your bored, I'm tired..." She snapped at her sister, clearly unhappy at how she was stirred from her nap. Yes, she was one of the sweet kits who would snap if you woke them up. But, she just is a snuggle bug that's a mom's girl, so cur the kitten some slack, yo.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool   Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Ebonykit huffed, crawling over and puffing out on her sister, clearly unphased by her sister's grouchy attitude. "I can't sleep, Bluekit. The sky is awake, so I'm awake too." She collapsed and gazed out the entrance to the den, very faintly seeing Silverpelt and all the stars it carried. "We have to play." Or do something. Anything was better than just laying here in this boring old den.

Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool PDt1Qqd Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool   Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:59 pm

OOC: Dem refs, yo.

IC:

Opening her eyes, Bluekit attempted to push her sister off. "Mistflower, Ebonykit is squishing me!" The she-kit protested, trying to get up on very wobbly, tiny legs. "Fine, I'll play... but I get to sleep afterwards." Mid-sentence, Bluekit had a huge yawn. Her blue fur was messy, but she looked like a ball of blue fluff. Letting out a sneeze with fur tickling her nose, the small kit trie again to push her sister off.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool   Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Mistflower seemed rather distracted when she heard Bluekit mewling out her name, her whiskers twitching in amusement. "Ebonykit, that's not a good way to wake up your sister." The silver queen scolded gently.
The small kit twitched her little ear, "Sorry, Bluekit." The calico muttered back with a little huff, letting out a squeak when she was finally thrown off by the fluffy gray she-cat. The kit let out a tiny sneeze, rubbing her nose with her paw. "Okay, we could pretend to be warriors!"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool   Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Even though it had taken a while for Thrushstripe to finally get enough gumption to see Mistflower, he walked up to the queen and the kits with a stone look on his face. It was almost as if he were here to check on her as a chore rather than to see his own family that had just recently been born. As he got closer to the small kits and his own mate, he simply looked around for any kind of trouble before finally studying Ebonykit and Bluekit. "Greetings, Mistflower," he said, watching the two kind of playing until he looked up at the queen. "I see you and your kits are doing well." All of his speech was strangely formal, but he couldn't really help it. Everything inside of him had become numb after the battle, and it had already taken him this long to come and visit.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool   Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:29 pm

The queen's gaze flickered over to the nursery, a warm feeling washing over her of both affection and slight embarassment. She was thankful that he was alright and that he had found the time to see her and their new children, but was also slightly put off that he found out like this - saw her in this condition. She didn't even seem to notice the stotic tone of his at first, which really wasn't far out of the norm for him. "Thrushstripe." She called back with a warm smile, "Well as we can be. The two toms are a bit quiet but..." She paused, quickly nudging the two other kits with her paw. "Bluekit, Ebonykit. Say hello to your father." She looked at them proudly.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool   Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Bluekit lt out a small squeak at being nudged, but sat down respectfully. "Hi!" The kit mewed cheerfully, her slightly grumpy mood being tossed away at her father's presence. She still looked like a ball of blue fur, because she did have trouble keeping her fur down. Her kit-blue eyes looked up at the powerful warrior, and hoped that one day she would be as noble as him. "When I'm an apprentice, I'm going to train extra hard to be like you!" Bluekit exclaimed, declaring her goal to be like her father. But then again, she was a mothers girl. Yet it didn't hurt to want to be like her father, right?

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool   Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 7:40 pm

"You are?" he asked Bluekit, his voice not changing one bit. He was a little bit surprised, but nothing about him said otherwise. He just sat there and looked at the small kit that was supposedly his. It wasn't that he questioned them not being his, it was more of he didn't feel like their father. To him, these were just some more kits to add to the clan ranks. When they grew older, they would become warriors and help defend the camp and territory. Some of them might be better than others, but they were all going to serve a purpose in the clan one way or another. No matter what, though, he didn't feel anything towards them other than the good sign that the clan was growing. "Well good. We could use some good warriors to keep this clan going." Oh boy, Thrushstripe... how encouraging. The tom then took a few moments to glance between the other three kits, eyeing Ebonykit last for just one second as he watched her rub at her nose as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool   Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:55 am

Mistflower purred in amusement at the two she-kits, her whiskers twitching in amusement. The queen bent down and swiped her tongue on the back of Ebonykit's head, her soft gaze flickering towards Bluekit. "Someday, little one, I'm sure you could be." She mused, a smile playing at her lips. "Thrushstripe is very smart and brave." She looked up back at the tom, the disappointment clear on her face when he gave back his mild answer. He sounded like he was talking to a strange apprentice rather than his own daughter. The tabby shot him a quick glare but sighed and shook it away quickly.

"What does a deputy do?" Ebonykit stumbled forward, looking up at Thrushstripe with a curious stare. "Is Bluekit gonna be one someday?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool   Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Family, Hangin' out and Being Cool
Page 1 of 1