Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cool Cool Mountain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3004

Cool Cool Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Cool Cool Mountain   Cool Cool Mountain EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 21:57

[meta musting fun... I know it is not real site 'canon' but to me it is realish and is my head 'canon' so its real to an extent in that ;) . Anyways I just always really enjoyed Swift and Snow and their relationship was so fun to rp]

Swiftheart sat at the edge of camp after a long night of hunting. Her white pelt was splotched with the mud of their swampy home and she was so exhausted she could hardly groom at them. Not wanting to dirty up her nest or the den she stayed out here doing her best to groom out her fur. But as her eyes grew heavier and the morning light came out which is when their nocternal clan slept she soon found even the simple task more and more hard to focus on.

The next thing the young she cat knew she was surrounded by stars and her eyes widned as she realized where she was. The memory of her appretnice moonstone hit her like it was only yesterday. Her jaw dropped slightly ... "starclan" she whispered quietly to herself in amazement.

She panicked for a moment, had she just... died??

She had so much left she wanted to do and explore in life. But her worries soon left her as she looked down at her own pelt - it was not filled with stars and was just as was when she fell asleep.

"just a dream?? I thought only med cats were lucky enough to have them" she meowed mostly to herself.

She took a step forward looking around until way out on the horizon she saw the shape of a cat. She squinted it was so hard to make out who they were their pelt glistened and shone like the millions of stars that danced and decorated their pelt.

"h-hello?" she meowed out

Cool Cool Mountain
Page 1 of 1